Lets not talk about this!

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

 

Omooooo...school's tomorrow! I hate Jeong Du highschool....it's full of snobby kids! Especially Minhyuk! Geez...I really want to punch him. And I can't believe that I said he was my crush....yuck! 
 
It's was now around 5:30 in the afternoon. Seri took Sungjong someplace since she didn't have school, and I stayed home just enjoying my time alone. Honestly, it gets quite boring, me and myself at home. Eunji always has schedules with A pink, and I barely know my way around the city yet, so I can't do anything. But now that Sungjong was here for the next two months, I felt like things will be a little different. Just a little. 
 
As I was laying down on the couch watching TV, I heard the door open, and I quickly lowered the volume and waited to see who was there. "I'm back..." Sungjong's voice was weak. 
 
"Where's Seri?" I asked, sounding like I didn't acknowledge that his presence was there.
 
"Ahhh...she went to her college to pick up some of her papers.." He yawned. 
 
"What's up with you? It looks like your bummed out." I questioned.
 
"Oh nothing....I'm just tired from today.." He replied, sitting on the couch next to me.
 
"Why? What did you guys do?"
 
"We went to many places...stores, outlets..stuff like that." He said while slowly lower his head on my shoulder. "But you know what the worst part was? I didn't get to see you......At all." He looked up at me with his dark brown eyes. 
 
"If you're trying to seduce me....then it's not gonna work. We can't have now." I pushed him away.
 
"I wasn't planning to have with you, you retard!" He flicked my forehead. "Gosh. If all you think about his , then you must really want me." He smirked. 
 
"Yeah, sureeeee."
 
He giggled. "I'm wondering, are you still the same girl 3 years ago?" 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"You know, the girl who loved math, the girl who loved shopping, favorite color was red, loved eating pasta" he stopped for awhile.
 
"And especially, the girl who loved me." He looked into eyes. 
 
"Yeah.....I'm still the same girl.....kinda..." I shrugged. 
 
"Oh..okay." He said. "Well, I'm gonna sleep now, so goodnight." He said as he rested his head onto my lap. 
 
"It's only 5....and to sleep on the bed." I tried to get him off of me but failed.
 
"Oh? So now you let me sleep with you? I guess you really do want ..." He laughed. "Maybe I should have done it yesterday night with you so you could shut up." 
 
"Hey! I'm just caring about your health!" I defended. "Besides. When did you know about ? You were always so innocent!"
 
"Well, Sungyeol hyung has always wanted us to have a boy, I had some sort of interest in it." He winked. 
 
Gosh....I really wished that he would stop winking at me like that. 
 
"Gosh, your so naughty!" 
 
"Am not! I've always dreamed about having a family, becoming a good father......you know, I hope that you'll be able to make my dream come true."
 
"Me? Be your wife?" I asked 
 
"Yeah, remember? You said that we're soul mates, we can never me separated."
 
"Yeah....I was talking about our friendship together. We will always be best friends." I corrected.
 
"Alright~ what ever you say.." He cooed. He closed his eyes and rested on my lap. "Do you realize what fate has brought us to? I mean, becoming best friends for more than 10 years even though we lived far from each other. And then, you loosing your memory, but I didn't. I remember everything that happened, but you didn't. And 3 years later, when I finally find you again, fate brought us together by having us fighting over a pack of cheetos; our favorite snack. And then fate brought us together by having us be in a fake relationship. And then, shortly after you met me....you've been having dreams about our past together. Maybe you were right....we can't be separated." 
 
"I don't think it's fate. I just think Luck is on your side." I said monotoned.
 
He laughed. "Oh. Watch. The next thing fate will have us do is . Just you wait." He laughed again.
 
"Are you getting ?" I said shockingly.
 
"Yah! Don't you talk about that!" He smacked my thigh. "And no, I am not! I'm just saying, you will become my future wife whether you like I or not." 
 
"Wow. Aren't you a little bossy..." I snorted.
 
"No. I just love you....alot." 
 
"Please.....I just said that we're friends...." I reminded him once more. 
 
"I said I'll say I Love You every time i see you. I don't you to forget me again." He whispered.
 
"I swear...I'm not gonna forget you again." 
 
I didn't know what came over me, but I bent down and kissed his forehead. Whenever I'm around him, I just act and feel all different, like I love him back. But inside, I don't really know how I feel. 
 
"Good. I did that treasure hunt just so that you would remember everything. You better not forget it." He playfully warned.
 
"Don't worry. I'll get my revenge. Having me walk around all over Seoul, you'll have a much worse treasure hunt to do." 
 
"Yeah? I'll love to see you try. From what I've experienced, you're too lazy to even go to the bathroom." He joked.
 
"Hey..lets please not talk about that!" I refused. That day, I wasn't being lazy........I honestly wanted to be with Sungjong as long as I could...and it meant not going to the bathroom.
 
"Oh? So you wanna talk about ? Man...what is on your mind lately?" He laughed again.
 
I smacked his shoulders.
 
"Lets not talk about that! Pleaseeee..."
 
"Alright then....goodnight. I'll see you in my dreams.." He smiled. 
____________________________________
another update done!
 
please comment and give me some feedback! Thanks! :) saranghaeyo to everyone!!
 
-and naughty naughty Sungjong! Talking about already!