Meeting Him

Lee Sungjong...is my BOYFRIEND?!? (HIATUS)

It was just a normal day at school. Nothing new. Boring teachers, stupid lessons, annoying students. Can this day get more boring? I quietly yawned and closed my eyes. *5 more minutes Min Ah, you can wait 5 more minutes* I told myself. Five more minutes until the school day was over. 

"Alright class. Tomorrow we will be having a new student. I expect you to be nice to that person. His name is Lee--" The teacher's voice was cut off by the school bell, signally us that school was over. I didnt care about the new student so I rushed out the door and to my locker. I opened my locker quietly and stacked my books onto the shelf. 

"Minnn Ahhhh!!" a familiar voice shouted. My head slowly turned to the right and I saw a figure walk towards me. And of course, it was my best friend Park Yoo Jin. She was actually my only friend, because Its not easy for me to make friends. I'm known as the 'cold girl' in my school. I dont talk to other people unless I have to. People usually judge me because of my appearance. I don't wear girly clothes like some s do. Some girls even call me a guy. I'm not goth...or emo. Im just myself, with a different taste from other girls. 

Yoo Jin has been my friend since birth. And she accepted me right away. She understands me like no other person, and I love her for that. 

"Hey, can I come over today?" She asked me with a bright smile. I gave her smile in return and nodded my head. I slowly closed my locker and walked out of the school with her. My home wasnt that far from school, maybe only a 15 minute walk. I walked with Yoo Jin to her house first, since her house was closer. 

"Hey, so did you hear about the new student?" Yoo Jin suddenly asked me. 

"I did, but I didnt hear what his name was. I didnt care because I needed to get out of the classroom." I told her while chewing a piece of gum. 

"Oh, of course you would do that. Hahha, well, his name is Lee Sungjong. I heard that he is a member of the kpop group Infinite." She jumped up and down, spinning around in circles. Yep, Yoo jin is a major Kpop fan, and for me, I'm not. The only kpop person that I love dearly is my brother Dongwoo. 

"Oh wait. Maybe my brother knows him"...*Duhh...he's part of infinite too!* I mentally face palmed my cheeks. How could I forget? We finally made it to Yoo Jin's house and said our good byes. I walked to my house which was about 10 minutes away. 

The moment i opened the door to our house, Dongwoo was standing there. "Oh hey, I'm gonna go out to buy some food. ill be back." He said while smiling, showing his gums. 

"Wait....Can I come with you?" I said 

"Sure thing sis." We walked to the food store together. I had nothing else to do, so I decided to go with him. We walked quietly side by side. Now and then he would take his phone out and text someone. He would always smile or laugh when he read the messages in his head. I thought it was weird. 

"Who are you texing?? Your girlfriend~~" I cooed. I loved teasing him like this. "For the last time, I dont have a girlfriend." he said while putting his phone in his pocket. "And no, just one of the Infinite members." 

That reminded me, "Oh, yeah. Dongwoo? Do you know someone who's name is Lee Sungjong?" I asked. 

"Yes I do little sis. He's our maknae. Why do you ask?" He asked while looking at me. 

"He's gonna be a new student at our school. I was just wondering because I heard he was a member of Infinite." We made it to the food store and I followed dongwoo around. "Well, Sungjongie is a cute little guy. He's your age too btw. He's really nice. Im pretty sure you two will get along." He said, once again smiling while showing his teeth. He patted my head lightly and told me to go get some milk. 

I did as my brother told me and went to the milk section of the store. I got the milk and walked back to Dongwoo. While walking back, I spotted my favorite snack, Hot Cheetos. "Oooooh! I need to get them!" I ran to it and grabbed it, but another hand also reached out for it. I looked at the person who also grabbed it and was in shock.

Wow...he was some guy. His face was smooth and pale looking, his lips pink and flowery. His hair was a dark brown with a hint of red in it, combed neatly to the side. His eyes....wow..his eyes were gemstones. They were so big a round..."Uhm, excuse me, but I got these first." He said while making his eye's smile. I was turned back to reality when I heard him talk. 

WHAT KIND OF VOICE IS THAT?! I just stared at him and stared and stared. His voice...was so high pitched...and girly?! I blinked a few times, not letting my eyes leave his face. My hand was still on the pack of cheetos. 

"Yah, are you gonna let go? I said I got theses firsttt!!" He whined and pouted his cheeks. *What kind of guy does aegyo like that?* I thought to myself. 

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa...wait a second here. My hand was here before yours. So its clearly mine." I said while stealing the pack away from him. "No I got it first!" He whined again.

"No...its mine."

"Nuh uh! Its mine!" We fought like this for awhile. Until I finally gave up. He used aegyo against me, and I couldnt help it. "Yay! Thanks Noona!" He said while clapping his hands. He looked at me more closely and his expression changed. I guess seeing me in a leather jacket and ripped jeans made him scared of me. 

"hey! When was I a "Noona"? I asked coldly. I raised my eyebrows and waited for him to answer. 

"Arent you? You look like you're in your 40's." He said while laughing. Clearly he was teasing me, because we fought over a stinkin' pack of hot cheetos. "oh wait....your not a Noona, your an Ajusshi." He said while laughing louder. Okay now...this time he was judging by my appearance. *just because i wear like this doesnt mean in not a girl!*

"So what are you then? A girl? Because i'm pretty sure you are." I said while smirking. 

"No! Im not a girl!" He hesitated to say. He pouted one last time and walked away angry. 

"Of course he's a girl...guys that age should have went through purberty already." I said and walked away. I met up with dong woo at the cashier. 

"Hey what took you so long?" He asked me. "Oh...I got into a little fight with another costumer. Its no biggie. Sorry to make you wait longer." I apologized. 

"its okay, while you were gone, some papparizzi came by and took some pictures of me." I laughed at him because he said it while posing like a model. After wards, he was laughing along with me. I loved his laugh so much, it was like a robot out of control. (A/N: I REALLLYYY LOVE DONGWOO's LAUGH!!)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello lovely readers~~ Im very glad that I have 2 suscribers so far! Please add me as a friend or comment, or suscribe, this is my first fanfic and im thankful that there are people reading it!! I love INFINITE SOOOOO MUCH! Fighting!!

I'll update tomorrow if I can. ^_^ No more updates for today! Mianhee!