Chapter 9

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kids, we will shooting there! Now, pack your things and we will go tonight. Is that alright, Chen?”, Kris told the EXO boys and give them a picture of the place they will shoot. They will shoot a social program about isolated place.

Chen looked at his leader and nodded.

“What kind of place is this?”, Kai whinned.

“What are we doing here? Is there any TVs?”, Xiumin beamed.

Chen looked down at his ring and graze his finger on it. He looked up after he felt a tap on his shoulder.

“Don’t worry!”, Kris patted his shoulder and give him a reasuring smile.

Chen nodded his head. “Somehow, I miss her...”

Kris, once again, patted his shoulder. “We will find her. It’s impossible for her to hide from all over the nation! It’s not only us who searching for her, Jong Dae-ah”.

==888==

Chen walked out his room, and decided to take a walk around the villa. They’ve arrived there last night, but their company decided to held the shoot tomorrow. He inhaled the fresh air of the country side. It have been a long time since he enjoyed this kind of place.

He put his hands on his jeans’ pocket. He had his sweater tied around his shoulder, a white t-shirt and a knee jeans. He smiled, feeling relaxed after a long time of his busy schedule and problems.

Yoojin walked through the quiet footpath together with Jinyoung. His small hand holding tightly on hers as they walked in laugh. Jinyoung talked alot, told Yoojin about his story.

“Jinyoung-ah, you are so cute!”, she ruffled his hair as he pouted and blow an air.

“Noona, you’ll ruin my hair!”, she chuckled at his action.

“Sorry. Hey, let me tie your shoelace!”, she kneeled in front of him. She hung her head, making her side hair covering her face.

A guy walked passed her and Jinyoung. Jinyoung’s eyes locked at the guy who passed them in curiousity. His eyes widened, remembering his dream earlier. The guy turned his head to Jinyoung and smiled before turning his direction to the left. Chen.

Both Chen and Yoojin didn’t know that they’ve meet, unknowingly. They didn’t see eachothers or knowing that is was her/him.

“Done!”, Yoojin clapped her hands. She looked up and found Jinyoung looked away. His eyes blinked several times with mouth open. “Jinyoung, what happened? Did you saw something?”, she turned her eyes toward his direction, but she found nothing. “Hey!”, she pinched his cheek and smiled.

“I saw him, noona..”, he mumbled, his eyes still looked on the path where the guy, Chen, left.

“Who did you saw?”

“The handsome husband of yours, noona. He really look like the handsome guy in my dream, noona”, he blinked. “I found him!! I found noona’s husband!!”, suddenly he jumped up and down and hugged Yoojin.

Yoojin looked at him in confusion. “Who? I didn’t see anyone, Jinyoung-ah”

“He turn to the left, noona. He reaaaalllllyy handsome!!”, he kissed her cheek before pulled her up and dragged her toward his school.

==888==

The EXO boys split up by one. They need to find a kind hearted elders who allowed them to sleep and life with them. Each members need to find theirs.

Kai walked  together with Chen. His arm on Chen’s shoulder. “Hyung, I never knew that this place will be this good”.

“Me too. It’s so refreshing, Jongin-ah”

“Yup. Hey, where did you go this morning? I didn’t see you anywhere”.

“Ohh, I walked around the villa. You know what? I meet a cute boy. Maybe around 7 years. He’s cute. And he watch me from here ‘till there”.

“I see. You already need a child, didn’t you?”

“Stop your ert mind, Jongin-ah!”, he hit Kai’s shoulder.

Kai laughed at his hyung who have a red shape on his cheeks. “I’ll go to that house. You there, hyung!”, he pointed at the 2 house in front of them.

“Okay. Let’s meet later”, Chen patted Kai’s back before split up toward their soon-to-be house for a month.

Chen knocked on the door lightly. “Excuse me..”

An old woman opened the front door and smiled to him. “OMO. What are you doing here, handsome boy? Go inside!”, she signaling him to come inside the house.

He told the grandmother about his purpose on caming there and about the shoot.

“OMO. You are an idol then? Aigoo. I’m sorry. I didn’t know”, she patted his shoulder and smiled.

“No problem, halmeoni. It’s alright. Can I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter