Chapter 25

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jongdae...”

“Why it must be him, Yoojin? Why? I thought he is my bestfriend who always be there for me. But, he- he is the one who would destroy me”, Chen mumbled.

Yoojin pulled her arms to embrace him and rubbed his back. “What happened?”

“Minsoo...”

“What did he do? Tell me!”, her voice was sweet; and it calmed him down abit.

“He tried to distrub me. My life. My future..”, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his body.

“Why?”, she asked while he just kept his mouth shut. She sighed and pulled away; cupped his face, made him look at her. “Alright, just don’t think anything bad. Today’s your birthday, Chen. Let’s enjoy your day”, she looked up at the clock on the wall. “We still have 3 hours before your day ended”.

He looked at her and nodded while she pulled him out the kitchen with the cake on her hand. She placed the cake on the table and lit up the candles she had prepared on top the cake. She pushed the cake in front of him and smiled.

“Your wish?”, she asked.

Chen looked down at the cake, then back to Yoojin.

“I know the cake isn’t as good as in the bakery. But I baked that on my own, Chen. At least it’s eatable, okay!”, she crossed her arms and pouted.

“Thank you, Jin-ah. You are the first one who did this for me..”, he locked his eyes on hers as she widened her eyes.

“M-Me? Krystal never did this?”, she pointed at herself.

He shook his head weakly. Sure, Krystal never did this kind of think for him; how much they loved each other, but she just never. She couldn’t even cook; different from Yoojin who good at it. And Yoojin just found out; maybe this was the thing Krystal couldn’t do but she could.

“Make a wish then!”, she smiled and pointed at the cake. “Now!”

Chen closed his eyes and crossed his fingers in front of him; whispering his wish that no one could hear except himself. “God, don’t let this moment ends. Let me be with this girl for the rest of my ages. Let her be my eternity. Thanks, God”. He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Yoojin; it made him smiled.

“What did you wish? You mumbled something. But why I couldn’t understand it? Tsk. Is that your ‘planet’ languange?”, she joked and hit his arms lightly.

He laughed and ruffled her hair. “My wishes are my secret!”, he winked.

“Alright, alright. Blow the candles now!”.

He blow the candles and took the knife; cutting the cake and gave the first piece to her. “The first for you”.

“Me? Why me?”, she asked; took the cake from him.

“Because you are special”, he answered. He put the knife back on the table and turned his body to her. He grabbed her hands and put in on his chest; wanting her to hear his heartbeat.

She looked at him in confusion; opened to talk but stopped as he spoke first.

“I think it’s the time for me to accept my own feeling, Jin-ah. I love you..”, he examined her shocked face and took a deep breath; tightened his hold on her hands. “I don’t know since when, and I don’t know if I really forget Krystal already or not, but everything I know is you are important to me. Really important”, he stopped and looked down; placing their hands on his lap.

She looked at him in awe. She never thought that he would confessed right now. She juist kept her eyes on him as he talked; trying to understand words by words of his sentence; glued it in her head.

“When you are gone, I feel depressed. When you are crying, my heart hurt. When you are in my arms, I feel complete. And today, when Minsoo said that he would took you away from me, I’m scared. I’m scared, Yoojin. He told me that he would make you his. He- He said that you aren’t mine. I’m scared, Yoojin. I don’t want to lose you, even a second”, he cupped her face in his hands and looed at her with his sad eyes.

“You hear me, right? I’m scared. I don’t want to lose you, Yoojin. Minsoo—He would do anything to took you away from me. I don’t want it, Yoojin. You hear me? I love you, Yoojin. Please, I know you aren’t mine. Did you think like that? You--- You aren’t mine?”, he sound desperate right now after he didn’t get any response from Yoojin; she just looked at him and bit her lips.

“Yoojin...”, he whispered; almost losing his hopes. His hands fall on his side and he looked down. She might reject him. He rubbed his face angrily and placed his elbows on his knees; frustated. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t---“

“Do it!”, she whispered; cut him off.

“W-What?”, he looked at her in shock and wide eyes.

“Make you mine if you want me not to leave!”, her eyes locked at his, burning a hole.

“Y-Yoojin, y-you---“

“I love you too!”, she mumbled; bitting her lips.

“Huh? W-What did y-you sa---“

“Just shut up and kiss me, will you!!”, she yelled at him and grabbed his collar; pulled him closer.

They stared at each others’ eyes for a seconds before he moved up his hands to cupped the back of her neck.

 

** WARNING!!! UNDER AGES GO AWAY, OKAY!! I’VE WARNED YOU^^

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved on his lap. “Just shut up and kiss me! Make m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter