Chapter 11

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They walked back to the house side by side. Both of them still feeling awkward about the kiss they shared  earlier; no one opened their mouth. They walked inside the house, greeted by the grandmother.

“Where did you to go?”, she asked while prepared her sleeping blanket.

“We just walk around, halmeoni..”, Chen replied, smiling brightly.

“Aigoo. Did something happened? I see your face brighten, Chen-ssi”, the grandmother laughed; along with Chen while Yoojin tried to hid her embrassement. “Go inside! Jinyoung’s sleep already!”.

They bid their goodnight before entered their room. Jinyoung’s sleeping soundly at the bed; it just one bed.

“I-Is that alright?”, Yoojin asked, pointing at the bed.

“Don’t worry. It’s not like we never slept on one bed!”, he ruffled her hair and walked to the bed, positioning himself beside Jinyoung. Let’s sleep!”.

She nodded and walked to the other side of the bed. Jinyoung’s sleeping soundly between them. Yoojin’s arms wrapped around Jinyoung’s small body, while her head rested beside his. She closed her eyes and smiled. “Goodnight, Chen”.

“Jongdae! Goodnight..”, he put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes. Minutes passed, but Chen couldn’t sleep; he didn’t feel sleepy, at all. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling before laid on his side, facing Jinyoung and Yoojin’s sleeping body.

He smiled, imagining another things on this kind of situation. He poked Jinyoung’s cute cheek softly and kissed it. He placed his palm on the side of his head, while his elbow supporting him; he was looking at his wife, to get a better view. He leaned down; brushed her bangs away and kissed her cheek, softly.

He laid his body back to his side, still looking at Yoojin’s sleeping figure.

“Can you stop staring at me? I’m trying to sleep here”, she opened her eyes and pouted at him. She was a sleep, before she felt something soft landed on her cheek; she shrugged it away until she felt someone staring at her; so she decided to opened her eyes, and saw Chen looking at her.

“I’m sorry. Sleep now!”, he chuckled.

“I did. Before you woke me up with your stare!”, she closed ehr eyes again; but not sleep.

“Hey, do you know what I think right now?”, all of sudden, Chen asked a question. She opened her eyes, to looked at Chen, annoyed.

“Sorry. I’m just asking. I’m imagining something, Yoojin-ah”.

“How can I know what’s in your mind, Prince?”, she asked back, sarcastically.

Chen laughed. “I’m imagining if Jinyoug’s our son; and we’ll sleep together like this. It will be the most beautiful sight, ever”.

Yoojin’s eyes rounded, she gulped. “W-What are you thinking about, huh? Don’t imaginig something stupid, Chen!  I’m not in the mood. I’ll sleep, bye”, she tried to ran away from the topic.

He looked at her and smiled. “I’m just saying what’s in my mind right now”.

==888==

Yoojin woke up from her sleep, hearing a light giggle beside her. She opened her eyes and saw Chen and Jinyoung staring at her and giggling. Jinyoung was in Chen’s arms laid by his side; facing her.

She looked at both of them and rubbed her eyes. “What are you giggling at?”.

“Chen hyung said that you are cute when sleeping, noona”, Jinyoung giggled and hide his face on Chen’s chest.

“What? What did you teach him, Chen?”, she rolled her eyes.

“Nothing”, Chen replied shortly and laughed with Jinyoung.

“Aish. You two!”, Yoojin tried to get up before Jinyoung jumped on her; making her laid back on the bed.

“Hyung! Attack noona!!”, Jinyoung shouted; making Chen moved to her and tickled Yoojin’s waist.

“Y-Yah! Stop it!”, Yoojin tried to move away as Jinyoung and Chen attacking her.

Loud giggle and laugh filled the room. The beautiful sight that rarely seen.

The door cracked open, showing the grandmother who peeked at them and smiled. “Aigoo. They are really cute”, she grinned before walked closer.

“Hey, happy family. It’s morning already. Why didn’t you prepared for Jinyoung to go school? And, Chen-ssi, you can help Yoojin!”, grandmother winked secretly at Chen and Jinyoung before walked out with a laugh.

“Tsk. You saw that? You are embrassing me”, Yoojin hit Chen’s arms before get up, tied her hair in a messy bun.

Chen laughed before followed her, pecked her cheek. “You are cute in that morning hair!”.

“Aww~ Hyung and Noona’s kissing on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G~”, Jinyoung cupped his face and ran out the room; leaving the blushing Yoojin and Chen who laughed at both of the two’s cuteness.

“Let’s get off!”, Chen pulled Yoojin out the room to doing the morning routine.

Both Chen and Yoojin sent Jinyoung to his school, before Chen starting his shoot there. They walked side by side while Jinyoung walked between them, holding both Chen’s and Yoojin’s hands in his.

“Noona”, he called her softly and looked up.

“Hmm?”, she stopped and kneeled in front of Jinyoung. “What is it, Jin-ah?”

“Let’s go out in the weekend!”, he grinned and took a glance at Chen; who looked at both of them in amuse.

“Huh? But-“

“Let’s go then! Let’s go out tomorrow!”, Chen cut Yoojin off before ruffled Jinyoung’s hair.

Yoojin sent him a glare while he took out his tongue and carried Jinyoung in his arms. “Let’s go or you’ll late Jinyoung-ah!”. His left arms supporting Jinyoung’s body on his while the other wrapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter