Chapter 31

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a weeks after they ‘spent’ the night together. Chen was in China the day after without telling Yoojin and it made her furious at him. The morning she woke up, he was nowhere to found, and he left her a note beside her telling that he would be in China for a while. He barely contact her. She felt like he just ran away after make-love with her.

It wasn’t like that, honestly. He didn’t tell her because he was scared that he wouldn’t bear away from her, he really want her to be with him all the time, but he knew it was impossible. So, in the end, he left without telling her. He didn’t contact her because he knew that she was mad, and he also quiet busy. He planned to explain everything to her after he went back to Seoul.

She felt lonely; lifeless. Woke up, morning routine, the Palace’s work, back home and eat dinner, then sleep. Such a plain schedules. At night, she would thinking about him; confused, call him or not; call the other members or not. But he, being the husband, constantly checked on her through one of the butler who was with her on all her schedules without her knowing.

Today was the day when he supposed to be back, and she decided to met him in the company. It was already late at night when EXO’s manager called her that they just arrived; and she hurriedly went to her car and drove off to the SM’s office.

She took a big steps closer to the building; gripping tightly on her handbag. How angry she was right now! She missed him; yet he left without any single news. She smiled at the staff who walked pass her, sometimes she would bowed her head.

“Oppa!”, she ran toward the manager as he gave her an awkward smile; maybe he felt in fault too.

“Y-Yoojin..”, he waved lightly and bowed.

“Where’s-“

“Inside! Go inside!”, he cut her; pointed his fingers to the practice room and he hurriedly ran away from her; scared with what would happen sooner inside the room.

She huffed and walked inside; slamming the door as she scanned the room, finding the shocked Chen on the corner. He just drinking water from its bottle, then suddenlt chocked when he saw her.

“J-Jin-ah?”, he stuttered, seeing her face.

She looked at him straight in the eyes and walked closer; not breaking her intens gaze. “YOU!”, she pointed at him as she stopped a step from him.

He put his hands on her shoulder, bending down on her level. “Jin-ah, let me explain! I-“.

“What’s on your mind, huh?”, she yelled at him; cutting his talk. She opened her handbag; pulled out the white envelope she got yesterday and threw it on him.

He hurriedly open it while glancing at her. Scanning the paper inside the envelope, he widened his eyes in surprise. “J-Jin-ah?”

“WHAT? Did you ran away after getting me pregnant, huh?”. A loud gasped could be hear inside the room as she his his chest with her fist angrily; and it turned quiet.

He stared blankly at her; still trying to find the right reaction. He was speechless; his body stunned, couldn’t even move an inch.

She was being all sick the past few days, so the Queen told her to check-up in hospital which she obeyed it righ away. She got the new right after the doctor checked her and told her that she was pregnant. 3 weeks of pregnant. And she was cried in joy, at least she have fulfill one of Chen’s biggest wish.

“YAH!! YOU!! ANSWER ME!!!”, she hit his chest harder and cried.

“Am I becoming an uncle?”, Sehun whispered as Luhan nodded beside him; staring at Yoojin and Chen in the corner of the room.

“HYUNG!!! We’ll become an uncles!!!”, Tao screamed in joy; making the boys snapped out from their shock. Kris suddenly pulled the boys out the room; letting the couple solve their own problem.

“J-Jin-ah...”, he looked at the paper in his shaky hands, then up to her face.

“What? I’m carrying Jondae’s baby..”, she smiled; rubbed his cheeks. He was letting a tears of happiness rolled down his eyes unknowingly and she wiped it.

“I-I’m not dreaming, right?”, he asked, still not believing what in front of him. That paper, the paper that gave him happiness and his wife, who brought him his happiness.

She shook her head and pouted.

“Oh my God, Yoojin-ah!!”, he hugged her tightly after he went back to his sense; kissed her head lovingly. He turned their body around; lift her feet off the ground. She giggled and hugged his body in happiness.

“I love you, so much, Yoojin-ah!”, he pecked her nose and smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter