Chapter 3

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Go inside, Yoojin-ah. It’s late, okay!”, L hugged Yoojin’s body, leaned to her seat as he sat on the driver seat.

She pouted and crossed her arms. “I don’t want to go home!”

“Yah! Didn’t you say that your fiancee’s home? Go inside”, he give a peck on her forehead and rubbed her arms.

“I get it!”, she hugged his body, pulling him closer.

“Good night!”, he kissed her lips, hands on her cheeks.

“Hmm..”, she responded between the kiss. “Drive safely, Myungsoo-ah!”, she got off his car and waved her hands as L drive away.

She took a deep breath and walked inside. She opened the front door and walked inside carefuly, closed the door behind her.

“I hope he’s sleep or not home yet”, she mumbled softly. She saw the light off, so she exhaled loudly.

“Didn’t I say that you better not going out tonight?”, the lamp went on as a voice shocked her, make her jerked up.

She turned her body around, showing Chen who leaned his body on the door while crossing his arms. He wore a sweetpants and white v-neck. His hair style he usualy wore look a bit messy.

She held her chest with a horror look. She looked at him up and down. He look charming with that clothes on him.

“Can’t I?”, she crossed her arms and rolled ehr eyes.

“Didn’t I say just tonight?”, he straightened his body. “Didn’t I say that you better not wearing any heels too?”, he walked closer to her and kneeled down in front of her.

“What ar---“. She stopped her yell.

He untied her heel’s tie and took it off. As soon as he finished, he turned his back on her, still kneeled. “Get on my back!”, he patted his back.

“W-what? No way!!”

“I said, get on my back, princess. I know your ankle’s still hurt. Don’t be stubborn!!”, he looked up at her and glared.

“NO! I don’t want to!”, she looked away and pouted.

“Aish!”, he messed his hair and stand up, put his arms on her legs and shoulder, lift her up brodal style.

“YAH! W-what are you d-doing?”, she hit his chest and strunggle.

“Can’t you just shut up and followed my command?”, he looked at her eyes with much intens. “Please...?”

She looked back at him, staring at his mesmerizing eyes, falling deep on his eyes. She wondered what’s inside his mind, the truth behind his eyes.

He cleared his throath as soon as he back to his mind. He looked away and walked to her room.

She was speechless. She didn’t fight back or arguing. Just stay silent in his arms.

He sat her on the bed, so did he, and moved her legs on his lap, examining her injured ankle. “I’ve told you not to wear any heels. It’s worse”. His cold hands touched her feet, sent her unknown feeling inside her body. She just stared at him, watching his side view.

“And stop staring at me like that, princess”, he turned his eyes from her ankle to her face.

“W-who’s s---“

“Wait! I’ll get warm water!”, he cut her off with a smirk and walked to the bathroom.

She looked at his back with disbelieve. Who’s you? How can you act like that, huh? Tsk.

She leaned her back on the headboard and looked around. “What can I do  to make him back off?”, she whispered and hugged the pillow.

“What did you just say?”, Chen walked to her with the warm water.

“Nothing..”

He sighed and working on her ankle like he did the night before. “Don’t wear any heels until your ankle’s recovered. I beg you, princess”, he said without looking at her.

She rolled her eyes. “Why are you being all sweet, huh? Trying to get my attention?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter