Chapter 13

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin turned her phone on, received 50+ messages, 15 voice mail, and 34 missed calls. She never turned her phone on since she left the palace. It was all from Chen. She took a deep breath before opened the messages one by one.

 

Yoojin-ah, where are you?

Where are you?

It’s late, comeback home!

Yoojin-ah, I’m waiting!

Please reply my message! Where are you?

Park Yoojin! Can’t you reply my message or answer my call?

 

Every messages he sent sending her shiver down her spine. Was he that worried? She closed her eyes before opened the voice mail Chen sent to her.

“Yoojin-ah, where are you? You know, I’m worried to death! At least, reply my messages or answer my calls. I’ve been searching you around the hospital and palace. Where are you?”, the first message he sent, the next day after she left.

The next messages is almost the same, asking her where she was, and told her that he’ll searching for her. It was until the next 3 days. He didn’t sent her any messages because the date he sent the voice mail was showed.

He scroll down her phone until she found the last messaged he sent for her. That day, a day before they met again, here.

“Yoojin-ah, where are you? Please comeback! I’m crazy searching for you. Yoojin-ah, I’m sorry..”, he sighed, paused for a seconds. She could figured how stressed he was. His voice was shaking. It sound like he was really tired.

A tear rolled down from the corner of her eyes while she still waiting the next word from his voice mail.

“Yoojin-ah..”, his voice croaked as she heard a soft sobs. She sure he was crying. “P-Please comeback! For me, Yoojin-ah. I don’t care with what people think about you. All I need is you. Please comeback!”, again, a sobs was heard, louder than before.

That was the time when she broke down, she was crying hard hearing his sobs. He was crying. Because of her. How bad she was, she would never forgive herself of she made another person crying because of her.

“I-I miss you, Yoojin-ah. Please. I know I would hurt you because of Krystal. But, please. Stay by my side until the day I can let Krystal go. Please. I know, I still couldn’t say that I love you, but, hear me, Yoojin! I-I like you.. so much”.

She could hear that his breath went uncontrolably as the sobs went louder and louder. He was crying hard.

“I know all I could do was hurting you with my love for Krystal. But still, I need you, Yoojin-ah. You are the one who make me stand up for her. You are the one who brighten my day when she was asleep. That long sleep. Please, listen to me, Yoojin. Comeback to me”, he sobbed once again before he ended the voice mail.

He like her? So much. She sobbed, burried her face on the pillow. Her tears ran down her cheek like a flood. Her heart beat faster, it felt hurt. She held her chest, clutching it.

“J-Jongdae..”, she mumbled her name before stood up and looked at the clock. 8PM.

She ruffled her hair. How can she be this stupid. He was gone since 9 in the morning right? She sighed and throw the pillow beside her like a mad person. If she read all his messages and hearing his voice mail earlier, she would ran to him and followed him, back to tha palace. But it was already late. Of course he has gone since morning.

She kneeled down on the floor, brought her legs close to her chest, hugging it tightly. “I’m sorry, Jongdae..”.

She looked at the picture beside her bed, on top the nightstand. It was a picture of her and Chen they took a few days ago. Their first picture. She remembered his face, his smile, his tender eyes.

A flashback of their time together running back to her mind. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter