Chapter 20

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating for days. I’m just thinking how should I  leave AFF and stopped writing. My mother told me to stop and take a rest before I'm back to my hectic schedules next month. My mom always saw me lack of sleep, and tired in the morning. She also told me to stop writing, at least until the next holiday in the early next year. And I took a days to think about it. Well, I don’t want my readers to have a high hope for me and waiting for my updates. I told myself if I leave AFF, I would stop writing too. All I need is just to make my mom support me though. *sigh*

 

So, comments would be nice and give me alot of support

 

 

Yoojin woke up of the sound of the bed bounce. She her side and opened her eyes.

“Good morning”, Chen’s voice echoed the room.

She looked at him in surprise. He just finished his bath, just with a towel on; wrapped around his waist. His hair still wet. A towel hanging on his shoulder. He was sitting on the edge of the bed; facing Yoojin.

Her cheeks blushed at the sight; she hide her face from him.

“Wake up and wash up! I’ll cook a breakfast for us. Get up!”, he pulled her arms; making her sat up.

She rubbed her eyes and glared at him. “Can’t you wear your clothes properly before get out from the bathroom?”.

“Why? You don’t like it?”

“Of course not!”, she hit after realised what she just said.

Chen smirked and looked at her playfully. “So? Is that means that you like it? I don’t know that Yoojin is this ert”, he nudged ner arms and chuckled.

“S-Stop it! I-I mean of course ‘not like’. Y-Yeah. It is!”, she stuttered and looked away.

“What’s ‘not like’? what kind of word is that? I never heard anyone said that words. Usually they’ll say “dislike’ or ‘hate’. What’s ‘not like’?”, he laughed and laid his back on the bed; placing his arms behind his head.

“Y-Yah! I-I means-“

“I know, I know. I’ll stop!”, he turned his head to her and smiled. “Go wash up! Or you want me to help you?”

“Yah, Kim Jong Dae!”, she yelled and throw a pillow at him.

“Okay. Go, go!”, he shooed her away; earning a glare from Yoojin. He stared at her back dissapeared behind the door and smiled.

The two walked along the empty hallway. His hands wrapped around hers as they step matched with each others’. It was empty since it just around 8 in the morning, maybe the couples still cuddling inside their hotel’s room.

Yoojin cringed at the thought of the couples cuddling with each other. Chen turned his head to her and titled. “Why are you cringing?”

“Uh? N-Nothing”, she shrugged her shoulder, avoiding Chen’s gaze. She remembered clearly all their unpredictable moments since they went to the honeymoon.

Chen smirked. “Hey, where do you want to go today? Today’s the last day. Let’s make it memorable!”, he stopped and pulled her toward him in a swift movement.

“Y-Yeah? I-Uhmm..”, she stuttered, looked up at him before turned away facing his chest to hide her embrassement.

“Why are you like this? Did something’s wrong?”, he lifted her chin up to face him.

“I-I...”, she still trying to to at least avoiding his gaze.

“You know what? You don’t need to act all shy in front of me. I’ve seen you doing all that stuff with L. So, why can’t you act like that to me?”, his gaze pierced hers; burning a hole. He was serious; it showed through his eyes and expression.

“W-What? Y-You-“

“Yoojin-ah, stop being all naive. Because I know you aren’t”, his fingers on her chin tightened while the other hand gripped tightly around her wrist.

“C-Chen, let me go! I-It’s hurt”, she tried to get out from his grip, just to earn a tighten grip. He wasn’t the Chen she knew; hell, she didn’t even know this person in front of her. His eyes looked.... Cold?

“How many times you did ‘that’ to L? Answer me!”, he whispered; but his voice was sharp. He didn’t know what’s gotten into him; but seeing Yoojin act all innocent and naive really pissed him off. He didn’t even know since when he think like this, or how can he act like this to a girl.

“WHAT? SO, YOU SEE ME THAT LOW?”, she yelled; sent her palm accross his cheek.

He, himself, didn’t know why he asked that questions. L already told him everything, yet it didn’t even change the fact that he was angry when she acted all naive in front of him and not L.

“SO? WHAT DO YOU THINK, HUH? SAW YOU MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER GUY RIGHT ON MY FACE. WHAT DO YOU THINK I WOULD THINK?”, he yelled back. Their voice maybe waken up the other couples inside their rooms. Their loud voice echoed in the empty and quiet hallway.

“Why are you bringing that now, Chen? It’s already long ago! Why you just bringing it now? I thought you already forgot my past horrible days”, her eyes were watery. She was speechess. How can he bringing it up now when everything already ALMOST settled?

He widened his eyes as he watched a tears slipped and rolled down her cheeks. A pang of guilt hovered over him. He was too overacted. He didn’t think twice before slipping that words from his mouth, and he regretted it.

“Y-Yoojin-ah... I-I’m sorry..”, his voice softened before brought his hands up to wiped her tears away, but stopped as she turned her face away from him. He gulped. He was so stupid to act like that.

She turned her body around and wiped her tears harshly. “I don’t want to eat breakfast” she whispered before walked back to their room.

“Yoojin-ah...”, he called her name softly; but she didn’t and never turned her back or stopped. He ruffled his hair in frustation. They were fine the moment he woke up, they even shared a kiss yesterday. But now, just a few minutes after their morning adorable little quarrel, they already had a huge fight.

She slammed the door behind her and slipped her body inside the blanket; throw her heels anywhere. Tears couldn’t stop running down her cheeks. “STUPID CHEN!! I’LL MAKE SURE TO KILL YOU!! BASTARD!!”, she shouted and throw her iPhone to the wall, making it off and break; after she read his name tried to call her.

She went to the bathroom; watching her puffy red eyes. She splashed a water on her face. Her hands gripped tightly on the sink counter. She was angry. She was dissapointed. When she started to trust him, he did all this things.

She didn’t know that she fell asleep before she felt the bed moved and a soft sound of the table beside her bed. She rubbed her eyes before opened them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter