Chapter 4

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin snuggle closer to the pillow she was hugging, feeling its warmth send her comfort. Her arms wrapped aroung her ‘pillow’ tightly, smelling its scent.

I never knew my pillow would be this comfy. The scent’s just amazing.

“Uhmm..”, someone cleared .

Wait. Whose voice is that? No way my pillow could speak, right?

She peeked, opening one of her eyes and looked up. Here eyes widened, knowing that she didn’t hug the pillow, but Chen.

“Good morning, princess...”, he greeted and smiled sheepishly, looked down at her.

She opened to protest, but stopped when a voice shocked the both of them.

“Princess, wake--- OMO.. I’m sorry, princess”, the maid walked in the room but stopped when she saw Yoojin and Chen cuddling on the bed. “I’ll go out. I’m sorry”, she bowed and walked out, closing the door with a giggle.

“Hey, I said, good morning”, his voice wake her up from her dazed at the door where her maid left. She hurriedly looked at him and stuggle out from his arms. “Y-Yah! W-why are you here?”, she yelled at him and sat up.

“You are the one who told me not to leave you. I want to sleep there”, he pointed at the couch and looked back at her. “But you gripping on my shirt, tell me not to leave. Do you want me to sleep on the floor? I have schedule today, princess”, he shook his head and stand up.

“B-But you don’t need to sleep here!”

“Don’t you ever sleep with another man, huh? I saw you always going out with random guys at night, okay!”, he shoot her a glare.

His words, it’s hurt. She was going out with random guys, true. But never on her life, she sleep with another guy, including L. Never. His words stabbed her right on her heart. Tears forming on her eyes and looked at him in sadness.

“What are you talking about? Never once in my life I sleep with a guy”, she whispered, her eyes looked at him straight in his eyes.

“How can I trust your words, princess? My friend told me about you being in a club almost everynight!”, he walked to the couch and sat there, crossing his legs.

Her eyes widened. “Y-your friend?”, that means someone or more know the girl his friend saw was her. Crap.

“Yes, princess. Woohyun is my friend!”, he took a deep breath and looked away. Woohyun is his friend, close friend. Woohyun called him as soon as he knew that Chen will marrying Yoojin. He also told him about everything she usualy did in the club.

She looked at him in disbelieve. She never thought that Woohyun knew Chen.

“He told me. Everything. I knew that L is the one who send you home last night”, he turned his head to her and smirked.

“S-since whe---“

“I know from the start”, he cut her off and stood up. “Any other questions?”, he stared at her for a while, seeing her blank expression. “Okay then”, and he walked out the room.

She was stunned. Like her body was frozen. He knew. He knew it from the start, yet he still acted all sweet to her. She shook her head slowly in disbelieve.

“H-He knew...”, she mumbled.

“Princess, are you---“, the maid opened her door, ready to walked inside, but stopped as she saw her Princess’s expression. “You better take a rest, princess..”, she bowed and closed the door.

“It’s impossible...”, she messed her hair and drowned herself inside the blanket.

W-what if he told my parents? What if he told s? Everything’s ended. I’m dead.

Tears started to formed in her eyes, once again. It rolled down one by one. “I need to stay strong!”, she whispered to herself and wiped her tears.

I’m strong!

==888==

“Hey, I see you are always all sleepy afetr you moved in the palace. What happened? Did something happen with you and the princess?”, Kai asked him and send his infamous smirk to the older boy.

“ert!”, Chen glared at him and closed his eyes again.

“He didn’t even listen me that well now”, Kris blurted out and took a seat beside Chen.

“What did REALLY happen, Jong Dae-ah?”, Suho asked, emphasize the word REALLY and held his laugh.

“Nothing happen, okay!’, he answered, still with closed eyes. His mind wondering about what she did in the club. He want to know and watch it himself, not just Woohyun’s explanation. He need to know!

“Hyung, did we have schedule tonight?”, he suddenly staightened his body and looked at their manager who sitting in ther corned of the room.

“None. You are free after this. Do you have something?”.

“Let me borrow your car, hyung!”

“What?”, his manager and the boys’ eyes widened.

“Yah! Are you crazy? You have your own car!”, Luhan smacked his head and glared.

No way he use his own car. Everyone will find out it was him. “Please, hyung. I really need it. I can’t use my car. It’s dangerous”, he pleaded with a puppy eyes.

“What do you want to do, Chen?”, the manager crossed his arms. “I wouldn’t allow any stupid things”

“It’s about my fiancee. Please, hyung”

The manager took a deep breath and sighed. “Okay then. Just remember you are a public figure, okay!”

Chen nodded his head and put his thumbs up, grinning like a child.

“Yah, what do you want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter