Chapter 27

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You marked her, and I can mark her too, Chen. Remember, we usually sharing everything we had, before..”, he grabbed Chen collar like what Chen did to him before.

“She’s my wife. She’s mine. And I wouldn’t let her touched by you or anyone, because I love her. And you know, I’ll do anything for her, even it means that I need to kill you with my own hands, Minsoo!”, he said on a low tone; eyes piercing on Minsoo’s.

Minsoo let out his nth smirks and whispered in his ear. “Let’s see, Kim Jongdae!”

“I wouldn’t regret anything if it make my wife safe. And I wouldn’t ever thought the second time to do something even it is you, Minsoo!! I love her, and I don’t want to lose her just because of a bastard like you!”, Chen hissed and looked straight at Minsoo.

Minsoo smiled and pulled his hands away from Chen. “Stop call me bastard, Jongdae-ah!”, his tone changed. That was the tone Minsoo usually use around Chen; warm, sweet, and friendly.

He patted Chen’s shoulder and smiled brightly while Chen still looked at him in anger. He rubbed the wound on his cheeks and the corned of his lips. “It’s hurt, you know?”, he glared at him.

“Stop acting like that, Minsoo. I’m tired of it!”, Chen’s eyes still glared at him.

“OMG, Chen! You know what? I need to get a punches from you and a slap from Yoojin  just to make you realised your feelings to each others? And now, you still mad at me? Jongdae-ah, I’m not that bad to take your wife away from you! How beautiful she is, I wouldn’t do that!”, he laughed and patted Chen’s cheeks.

Chen looked at him in confusion. He was no longer showed his anger; but changed to the confusion one. What did this guy mean?

“Yah! Believe me! I’m not a bastard, Chen!”, he slapped Chen’s arm after he was Chen’s stiff expression. “Haw can I just popped out of nowhere then wanted to ruin your marriage?”

 

=FLASHBACK=

*A month ago*

“What? I did what? Are you crazy?”, Minsoo yelled at the boys in front of him; shocked at their request.

“Hyung, please~”, Sehun whined; clasped his hands in front of him and begged.

“I want to help you, but he’s my bestfriend, guys. How can I take his wife? You are really crazy”, Minsoo sat on the couch and messed his hair in frustation. “He would hate me for that”.

“Minsoo-ah, it’s not we will do this for a long time. Just until they accepted the fact that they love each others!”, Kris followed Sehun and begged.

“What if he hate me?”

“No way. He would love you more, Minsoo!”, Xiumin added.

“You take the risk!”, Minsoo crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

“Don’t worry!”, the boys put their thumbs up.

“So, when will it start?”

“They’ll go to honeymoon soon. The Queen told us already, and she is the one who give this idea. You’ll meet them on a party, and just do what you think good. You’ll be out director for our comeback, and we’ll use that chance!”, Tao explained while the others nodded their heads.

“So?”

“Act like you want to take her away. Beaing all ert or whatever it is!”, Suho added.

“I think I’ll get something because of this. I’ll kill you if anything happen to me!!”

=END OF FLASHBACK=

 

“Still don’t believe me? Jongdae-ah, are your trust on me just this much?”, Minsoo looked at him with a hurt expression.

“B-But, I thought you--- Minsoo-ah, don’t play with me!!”, Chen looked at him still on daze.

“Jongdae-ah, ask your members, or ask to your parents! They are the ones who eager to make me doing this”, Minsoo rolled his eyes.

“It’s hard to believe you after all of this!”

 

=FLASHBACK=

*A minutes ago*

“Why? I never distrub you or him. It’s the two of you who feel distrubed by me. I didn’t eve do anything”, he moved the a few strands of her hair on the back of her ear as she pulled away from him. “Don’t be scared of me. I wouldn’t bite you like what he did to you”, he whispered; eyes looked down at her neck. He found that marks on her.

“Or... You want me to bite you like what he did?”, he moved down to her neck; brushed his lips slightly against it.

“Move!”, she demanded; but he just moved even closer to her. She looked around and find out that no one’s here; they are ALONE!!

“I want to tell you something. Something important. You must be wanted to know this, Yoojin-ssi! Because I’ve k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter