Chapter 24

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jongdae-ah!!!”, Yoojin yelled his name from inside the bedroom.

“What?”.

“I can’t open my wardrobe!!!”, Yoojin yelled in annoyance while trying to open her wardrobe.

Chen sighed and running to the room; ignoring the pain on his head. “What is it?”, he asked; looked from the back of her shoulder.

“I can’t open this!”, Yoojin whined while pulled the knob of her wardrobe’s door.

Chen tried to opened it; but still failed. “I’ll call the maid. Wait here!”, he ruffled her hair and walked out.

“Just do it fast! I can’t stand this dress. Ughh”, Yoojin mumbled and heading to the bed; pulled the blanket over her body. She tapped her feet impatiently and let out a loud breath. “I’ll use first. I don’t want to wear this dress anymore”, she pouted and walked toward Chen’s wardrobe; opened it and searching for comfortable clothes.

She walked in the bathroom and changed to Chen’s clothes first. She wore his oversized light blue shirt which covered her body until her mid thigh. She didn’t took off her short short that she used before. She let the two upper button unbottoned, and fixed her hair in a messy bun; letting few strands of her hair laid down messily but still looks cute before looked at herself in front of the mirror.

“Perfect! It’s good enough”, she turned around while checking herself. “W-Wait! Why do I need to check my appearance? Ughh”, she shook her hair and get out the bathroom.

She let out a loud shriek by Chen’s sudden appearance on front of her. “YAH!”, she hit his arms and pouted. “Don’t scare me like that!”.

He smirked and leaned his body on the wall beside the door. “Sorry”.

“The maid told me that your wardrobe can’t open since we went to the honeymoon. And they said that they’ll fix it soon”. He looked at her from head to toe and smiled. She looks hot but still cute in his shirt. It fit her perfectly despite being oversized on her. Looks like their bodies really meant to be each others’.

“Uhm. Sorry. I wear yours. I just couldn’t stand wearing that dress. So I thought I’ll use this until you comeback and open my wardrobe. I---“

He stopped her sentence and smiled. “No problem. It looks good on you. I mean it”, he walked closer to her and stopped in front if her. He pulled his hands up to her chest; slowly buttoning the second upper button.

“Why aren’t you buttoning this one? People might see, you know!”, he looked at her eyes and pecked her forehead for a seconds. “You owe me something now!”.

“Uh-oh? W-What?”, she looked at him; widened her eyes.

“Feeding me. Come on!”, he pulled her to the couch where they spent last night together. He took a seat and patted the empty space beside him. “Come here!”

She sat next to him and took the bowl on the table. It was almost cold already. “It’s cold. I’ll heat-“

“No need. Just feed me now!”, he stopped her and leaned his back.

She feed him quietly; looked straight at the bowl, sometimes at the spoon she was holding. She felt he kept his eyes on her every move; and it made her uncomfortable to look at him.  His eyes were glued on her; watching her curves, trying to remember every inch of it. His eyes on her forehead; down to her big-round eyes, examining her eyebrows, her long eyelashes; down to her nose; her cheeks, he moved his hands up and rubbed it with his thumbs. His action made her body stiffen; she gulped, nervous.

He smiled at her reaction and brought his hand down to her lap; in a good manner. His eyes moved down to her pink-plump and kissable lips he had tasted this morning, last night and before. Down to her chin; her neck. He could see the marks he left last night; it were visible, truly visible. He looked at it closely; feeling guilty. It must be hurt, he thought.

He pulled his finger to touch the marks, from her neck down to her collarbone; grazing on it softly and slowly with the tip of his fingers. “It must be hurt. Sorry”, he mumbled softly.

They didn’t know that she stopped on feeding him after he rubbed her cheeks minutes ago. She couldn’t even moved her body an inch. Chen’s effect on her was too big; huge. She didn’t know since when she acted like this toward Chen’s existence. She let her eyes looked up at him; watching him looked at her with his own eyes. His gaze was deep; full of mean.

They stopped their staring contest after they heard the doorbell ringing. “I’ll go get it!”, he stood up and left before she could argue.

He opened the door and saw s stood there and grinned at him. “GOOD MORNING~”, they sang and giggled.

“Why are you here?”, he leaned on the door frame and crossed his arms.

“Why? Can’t we?”, Kai asked.

“In the mor-“

“Who’s that?”, Chen’s voice cutted as Yoojin walked to them and popped her head behind Chen’s shoulder to see who were the guests.

“Good morning~”, the boys greeted her and waved their hands.

“Good morning!”, she pushed Chen aside and waved back at them.

The boys’ eyes popped out; seeing Chen’s shirt on her. Tao pointed at her and Chen; th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter