Chapter 18

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heol~ A longer update for you, guys^^ Sorry for not updating yesterday. I’m busy with some preparation for the next week since my uncles and their family will come to my house, so I don’t know if I can update this soon. But I’ll try my best to do so. Don’t worry.

How’s it? The ChenJin’s moments!! Did it tease you? HAHAHA~ Serve you right, isn’t it? Tell me how’s ChenJin’s moments. Do you like it? Or I need to erase all ChenJin’s moments? XD

 

 

They arrived in Maldives after hours flight; and that hours were Chen’s hardest time. Ignored by Yoojin and such; it drive him insane. They walked out the airport; Yoojin was walked ahead of him.

“Where’s our car?”, she asked; searching around.

“Yoojin-ah..”, he kept on calling her name until it got on her nerve.

“WHAT?”, she shoot him a glare; annoyed.

“Talk to me!”, he took a step forward; matching his step with Yoojin.

“Didn’t I talk to you right now, Mr?”, she rolled her eyes before get in the car which already prepared for them.

Chen sighed and walked to the other side of the car; handed his and Yoojin’s bags to the driver before get in the car.

The ride was silent; again. Yoojin looked outside; rested her head on the window. Chen looked down at his phone; sometimes glancing at Yoojin who fully ignoring him.

“Yoojin-ah..”, he called her name, moved closer to her.

“Get away! I want to sleep!”, she said without looking at Chen.

“Where do you want to go?”, he asked; ignoring her words.

“For God’s shake, Chen! It’s almost midnight. And my answer is SLEEP. I want to go bed and sleep. Now, Go!”, she shooed him away; placed her hand bag between them.

“Yoojin-ah, I mean tomorrow. Where do you want to go?”

“Stop it, Chen! I’m going to sleep!”, she closed her eyes, ignoring Chen’s monologue. Who cares?

Soon, the car stopped and Yoojin hurriedly get off the car; leaving Chen. She walked in the hotel they going to sleep at; and toward the recepsionist.

“Royal Family’s?”, she asked to the recepsionist as she bowed and give her the key of their room. “Thank you”, she smiled and walked away.

Chen was behind her, frowned; and followed her without any words. Yoojin walked in the lift, pressed the button.

“God, Yoojin! Stop ignoring me! Do you want to play rough, huh?”, he asked; annoyed at her rudeness.

“God, Chen! Can’t you stop bugging me, huh?”, she asked back, mimicking his tone and expression.

“Yah!”, he raised his voice; pinned her to the cold wall of the lift.

“What?”, she looked up at him; giving her intimidating look to Chen.

“Please stop this, Yoojin-ah”, his eyes changed; from the annoyed one to the soft and loving one. “I can’t stand this”, he reached her hands and squeezed it.

“Stand what? I’m not doing anything”, she kept her poker face while her heart was beating rapidly in her chest; hoping that he couldn’t hear her thumped heart.

“What do you want me to do, Yoojin-ah? Please, don’t do this!”, he asked. She can feel how frustated he was. His eyes glued on her; begging with his look.

“Do what?”, she crossed her arms on her chest.

He stepped closer, pinned her fully while his hands took hers and pinned them beside her head. “You know what I mean! I’m trying to act all soft, but if you keep on doing this, I’m not going to all soft. I can’t tell what can I do to you! You hear me!”. His face inched closer to hers.

“You know what? I’m not scared, at all. Well, just see what you can do later!”, she pushed him away as the lift opened and walked out; leaving the dumbfounded Chen.

He ruffled his hair and groaned; following her.

She laid her body on the bed after taking a long shower. Looked up the ceiling; her mind went back to the lift’s scene. God. How can he do that?

She closed her eyes and sat up all of sudden. Her eyes landed on Chen’s phone which vibrated on the nightstand. She picked it up; notivy the new message. But her eyes didn’t landed on the notification itself; but on the wallpaper he put on. It was their photo. She smiled unknowingly before put his phone back and sighed.

“Did I too harsh?”, she mumbled to herself.

“Why are you talking to yourself?”, Chen’s voice echoed the room, shocked Yoojin. Something that make her widened her eyes; seeing the scene in front of her. CHEN WAS TOPLESS!

“Y-You---“, she stutered; trying to keep her poker face. It was the first time she saw him all topless, just with a boxer on. And unappropriated thought ran around her mind.

“What? Something’s wrong?”, he looked down at his body; knowing that Yoojin was embrassed at the scene of him shirtless.

“N-Nothing”, she turned her head away; positioning her back on the bed; pulled the blanket over her head.

He chuckled at her reaction; found it was cute. “Sleep already? I thought you want to drying your hair”, he asked; walking toward the bed. “Get up!”, he removed the blanket from her and pulled her body.

“NOOOO!! Wear your shirt first!!”, she yelled and tried to laid back on the bed.

“Why? It’s hot, you know! Here, I’ll help you dry your hair or you’ll catch a cold!”, he pick her up; carrying her bridal style and sat her up on the chair in front of a big mirror.

“I-I can do i-it!”, she stuttered, trying to avoid to look at his well built body. Well, his body isn’t that perfect, but you can tell it still make your mind went crazy.

“Stay still!”, he pulled the hair dryer and turn it in. He, carefully, dried her hair; smiling to himself. “Your hair’s nice”, he laughed.

“Why are you laughing? It’s not fun!”, she tried to control herself from looking at him which is a fail.

He dried her hair silently after that. They were too busy on their own mind. The only voice echoed the room was from the hair dryer in his hands. “I’m sorry, Yoojin-ah”, he suddenly blurted out.

“For what? I think nothing’s wrong between us”, she picked her phone; busying herself with it.

“So, why are you ignoring me?”, he looked at her through the mirror in front of them.

“I’m not. Beside, if I’m ignoring you, I wouldn’t answer all your talk, okay!”, she looked up for a second before turned her eyes back to her phone.

“Please stop this, Yoojin-ah!”

“Stop what? Nothing’s---“

“Stop!”, he cut her off. He took a deep breath before kneeled behind her; making his head on the same level as hers. “I can’t stand this. I can’t see you ignoring me the whole time. I just can’t, Yoojin. Please!”, he pleaded; his eyes were glued on her through the mirror while his hands rested on her shoulder.

“I’m didn’t do any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter