Chapter 12

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed by quickly. Both Chen and Yoojin doing the same things everyday. Chen’s doing morning works with Yoojin and sent Jinyoung to school, then he’ll shoot his social program with the boys. He’ll woke up with the sight of Yoojin and Jinyoung everymorning, and give them a kiss as soon as he woke up. And he would watched them sleeping before he, himself, closed his eyes everynight. It was became his new habit.

Today was the last day the EXO stayed there, so they decided to held a mini party as a goodbye and to celebrating their end shoot. Chen, Yoojin, Chanyeol, D.O, Luhan, and Sehun stayed at the villa they stayed on their first day while the others went out to buy their needs.

D.O, Luhan, and Sehun working at the backyard, prepared the grill for BBQ, while the other 3 inside the villa, doing the decoration.

“Chanyeol-ah, help me put this!”, Chen askde Chanyeol to plastered a decoration on the top of the wall since he was taller than him.

“No! I’ve done so many. I want to see outside”, Chanyeol pouted and pulled his tongue to Chen before walked away, leaving Chen and Yoojin alone.

“Yah! Aish. That boy!”, Chen mumbled, earning a chuckle from Yoojin who watch them silently. “Don’t laugh at me!”, he shot Yoojin a glaer before ran out to Chanyeol.

“Sorry”.

“Yah! Park Chanyeol! Comeback here!! Help me! Yah!!”, Chen running aroung, trying to catch Chanyeol who ran away from him.

“I don’t want to! I’ve done so many. You do it yourself!!”, Chanyeol stuck out his tongue at Chen.

Yoojin shook  her head and pulled the chair, to help her reaching the upper wall. She got on top the chair and trying to plastered the balloon on the wall.

“Aish. I’ll kill that boy named Park Chanyeol!”, Chen walked inside the room and rolled his eyes. “Yah! What are you doing?”, his eyes widened as soon as he saw Yoojin got on top the chair,

She tip toed, trying hard to reach where she’ll plastered the balloon. “I’m trying to help you. Don’t worry!”.

“Come down, Yoojin! It’s dangerous. I can do it. Down. Down!”, Chen running to Yoojin and held her waist; protecting her.

“I’m fine. You do the others!”

“No! Come down now, Yoojin!!”, he yelled at Yoojin.

Yoojin stopped and looked down at him. “I told you, I’m fine. Don’t worry, Chen! It’s just a small work”, she crossed her arms and pouted.

“But-“

“I said, I’m fine! Go. Go!”, she shooed Chen away.

He sighed and took a step backward; looked at her in worry.

She turned her attention back to her work. She tip toed and trying to reach tha wall. Unfortunatelly, she slipped and fall. Chen’s eyes widened. He ran to her, trying to catch her.

She closed her eyes, waiting her body to hit the hard floor. But all she felt was her feet touching the floor like usual, and an arms wrapped around her waist. She opened her eyes lightly; found Chen’s face close from hers, looking at her worryly.

“Are you alright? Somewhere’s hurt? Where?”, he checked her; his voice full of worry.

“I-I’m not..”, she whispered; her eyes still locked at him while his hands still wrapped around her securily.

“I’ve told you to stop! What if you hurt yourself huh? Aish”, he ruffled his hair in frustation.

“I’m fine, Jongdae-ah!”, she smiled, trying to told him that she was fine.

“Don’t do that again!”, he warned her, his eyes looks serious.

She nodded her head slowly before he leaned closer to her, give her lips a soft peck. Her eyes widened at his sudden action; looked at him in disbelief.

“What? You don’t like it?”, he asked, softly.

She shook her head. felt dry as she gulped nervously. “I-I’m just... I- d-don’t get u-used—“

He cut her off with another abrupt kiss; a light peck. “From now, you need to get used to it!”, he whispered on her ear before leaned down to her slowly, not letting his eyes break away from hers. His eyes looked down from her eyes to her lips.

She still can’t belive what he just did; and now, he leaned closer to her. He brushed their nose and smiled; closing his eyes. He wandered; what wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter