Chapter 34

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin laying worriedly on the hospital’s bed. She was going to give birth. Cold sweats rolled down her pale face. She bit her lips as hard as she could while her hands gripped tightly on the bedsheet.

She tried to hold her pain, unbearable pain.

Chen looked down at his wife with face full of worries –more than hers- and scare. He was scared to death. What if his wife couldn’t hold the pain, what if she felt hurt. He didn’t want his wife to feel any pain.

The doctor rushed to the room, giving the couple some encouraging words; gave them few advices. The doctor told Yoojin to took a long breath before she pushed.

In a flash, all the memories of her and Chen running back to her mind. Their first meeting, their quarell, their tears, their smiles. Everything’s back to her mind. She gripped on Chen’s hands which holding onto hers. Being the great husband he was, he didn’t mind with the bruises she made on his skin. He wanted to be beside her all the time, wented to hold their baby for the first time.

He cringed in pity; he couldn’t watch his wife being in that amount of pain. But he need to be here; must be. He hold his own feelings; made him let out a single- no, so many tears rolled down her cheeks. He wanted it to end soon, really soon.

“Yoojin-ah, you can do it! I love you~”, he whispered in her ear everytime Yoojin would say that she couldn’t bear the pain. His voice shaking.

The couple need a hours to finally let out a long, relief breath. She pushed harder for the last time when a crying baby’s voice echoed the room. Both Yoojin and Chen stunned; frozen. Their lips locked tightly, but their eyes watching their first baby –still covered by red blood- in the doctor’s arms.

He gulped; eyes sparkling. He glanced at his wife; she was tired, her eyes looks heavy to keep it open, but she want to see her baby, theirs. He bent down and kissed Yoojin’s lips.

“You did it!”, smiling at her, he moved to the doctor who still wiped some blood from their baby’s body. Chen’s eyes on the baby.

One more step. He was in front of the doctor who offered him to hold his baby. With a treambling hands, he hold their baby. He brushed his fingers on the baby’s eyes –Yoojin’s round eyes-, down to the nose –looks exactly as his-, and lips –his lips-. Definitely his, his baby!

With a single tear of his hitting the baby’s cheeks, the baby moved slightly; feeling a wet thing hit the cheeks.

He moved closer to Yoojin, bent down and placed their baby on Yoojin’s warm embrace. She was tired, really tired. But she still managed to hug their baby in her arms. Her eyes moved to Chen’s arms; bruised, then it moved up to his face, showed a worry looks.

He just smiled and caressed her hair. “I’m alright. It’s nothing, really”. He leaned down and capturing her lips once again in a longer kiss, then kissing their baby’s forehead before leaned his forehead on hers.

It was the happiest moments in his life. Being with his wife and their first baby. He wouldn’t forget this day. The most beautiful day. He was sure the happiest man, the happiest husband, and the happiest new father in the world.

==***==

Yoojin frowned; feeling distrubed in her dream. She felt a soft object touched both of her cheeks. Opening her eyes, she saw both of her princes, Chen and Dongjin –their 3 years old son- kissed her cheeks.

“Happy birthday, babe..”, Chen smiled and pecked her lips.

“Happy bitday, eomma..”, Dongjin whispered too and kissed his mother’s lips, just as Chen before moved up to cuddle on top of her.

She smiled and rubbed Chen’s cheek with her right hand while the other caressed Dongjin’s hair. “Thank you...”, he leaned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter