Chapter 29

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin checked herself in front of the mirror after taking a bath. She was nervous. She remembered clearly what Luhan said few days ago; when they were visiting her and Chen. Luhan, who always had that playfulness turned to the serious one. She remembered it. Clearly.

‘Chen likes a kids. A lot. And I often saw him looking through internet about a babies. And kids. I think this is the right time’.

Luhan’s words echoed in her head. ‘The right time’. Did he meant what she thought? It is?

She cupped her cheeks in her hands; looking at her reflection. She wasn’t beautiful this time; messy bun hair, white short short, and green tank top with no make-up. She wasn’t beautiful at all. How can she captivated the eyes of Kim Jongdae?

She ran her right hand down to her neck; she memorized his marks that landed on it. It wasn’t red anymore; no hickey on her. Down to her chest. It wasn’t even a ‘good’ size. She wasn’t sure how can Chen fell for her. Did her really fell in love with her? Or it’s just because he want to get inside her pants?

She moved more down, passing her and stopped on her tummy. Can she carrying his child inside? How can a baby stayed there; always with her all the times? Did he really wanted a baby? Babies?

She looked again at her reflection; examining it. Really, she wasn’t beautiful on this state. But why he always says that she is beautiful al the time? When she just woke up with her bed face, messy hair, even a dry drools. How can he think that she is beautiful?

She snapped out her thought when she heard a knock on the door. The turned her head to the door; still wondering.

“Jin-ah, are you alright? You are a hour already inside. Did you need something?”. Chen voice woke her up. Why he still cared for her when he just arrived from his world tour with his label mates?

“Y-Yeah..”, she answered. Did she worth him? He just too good for her. It wasn’t like she doubting his love, but she just thinking how can he fall for her until he became like he was right now?

“Are you sure?”, he asked again. She can tell that he was leaning his head on the door; eavesdropping whetever he can hear from inside.

“Uhm. I’ll done in a minutes”, she replied. She just unconfident. Did she really need to do this? Didn’t it like she was seducing him?

“Okay. I’ll wait there!”, after that, she could heard his footsteps walked away slowly.

She fixed her hair a bit and patting her cheeks lightly before turning around and headed to the door. She pulled her hands out to the doorknob; took another breath before pulled it. She was welcomed with the scene of Chen leaning his back on the bed’s headboard, crossed his legs with a pillow above it.

She saw it clearly.

He was reading a Baby Books. Whatever book it were, but she was sure it was about babies.

He looked up at her after hearing the door open. He hurriedly hid the book underneath another pillow that laid on the bed with a worried look; but soon smiled after he hid it. His lips curved up creating a warm-tender smile at her.

“Hey..”, he waved at her before stood up and walked to her. “I’ll take a bath”, he smiled; hands on the back of her head and pulled it to him before kissed her forehead.

She looked at him and nodded; as he rubbed her cheeks and give her another breathtaking smile of his.

She sat up on the bed where he was a while ago after she heard he closed and locked the bathroom door. She didn’t know why he always locked the door when he was taking a bath; when she never once did that. Did he dislike her presence?

When the turth is he didn;t want her know how distracted he was whe she is around. He could just jump on her; pinned her under him and marked her as his. He could do this; all day. But he always tried hard not to lose his selfcontrol.

He leaned his back on the wall, breathing haevily. It was just a few seconds after she walked out the bathroom. But he already felt hard; her scent, her body, her eyes, everything about her. Oh, how much he love this woman!

He ran his hands through his hair; bitting his lips. It was hard to be around her; but all he could just kissing her and hugging her. He need to protect her, not to scare her. When she was inside the bathroom, he can hear the sound of water dripping; and it drive him crazy, to the edge of his respect.

And the only way to calm him –his needs- was reading the baby books. Somehow, it calmed him down; watching the pictures of the cute babies. Reading all about baby. It was the only way. He wanted one. One is enough for him. Or at least he can have many.

He tok off all his clothes; seeing his , he groaned. It always happened when he was at home; with Yoojin around. He looked at the mirror; stood proud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter