Chapter 6

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen come back home at night. His eyes looks dark and tired. His shirt looks messy. The maid bowed at him after she saw him walked inside the palace.

“Prince, you are back? Do you want me to preparing warm water to bath?”, she asked him.

He nodded his head lightly. “Where’s Yoojin?”

“Ohh, Princess’s on your room, Prince. She didn’t come out today”.

“Didn’t? Really?”, he looked at his maid in shock. It’s the first time she didn’t go out, both at day or night. Change that night, she probably went out later.

The maid nodded her head before walked away. He sighed, resting his body on the sofa, looked up at the ceiling. “Why is it too complicated?”, he messed his hair and closed his eyes, calming himself.

He opened his eyes and running to their room.

I need to talk to her.

There she was, sitting on the bed and reading some books. “You come? Where did you go since morning?”, she turned her attention from the book to him.

“I have sc---“

“Ohh, your members called you this morning, asking where you are”, she cut him off. She knew, he will say that he have schedule or going out with s.

He froze on his spot, didn’t know what kind of reaction he will give her.

“I’ve saw your.... girlfriend? Pictures on that book af yours”, she pointed at the book on the table. Once again, his eyes widened.

“Y-You s-saw?”

She nodded. “Don’t worry. I don’t mind about your bussiness, okay! I don’t care if that’s your girlfriend or whoever she is to you”, she closed the book and walked out the room, leaving Chen stunned on his position. He tried to talk, but nothing come out from his mouth.

“Don’t you want to know who’s her?”, he asked after he finished his bath and found Yoojin prepared herself to sleep.

“Didn’t I said that I don’t care about your bussiness?”, she answered without looking at him.

“A-are you sure?”, he asked once again and got a nod from her. “It’s not just about me though”, he whispered.

She heard what he whispering, but shrugged it off and laid her body on bed. He followed her and laid his body too. His eyes looked at the ceiling.

“I think I’m too stupid to hoping you would ask me to tell you”, he mumbled  before turned his head to the side, watching her side view.

“Why would I?”, she looked back at him and smirked.

He smiled sadly. “I’m too stupid then”. He put his arms behind his head.

“No, you aren’t stupid. You are just too naive to hoping that I would care. I don’t care, at all”, it’s a lie, but it’s also a fact. She didn’t know why, she want to know, but the other side of her didn’t want to know and care.

“Maybe you are right. I’m too naive..”, he whispered. His eyes stared blankly at the ceiling, wondered she didn’t know where.

She moved her body away from him, turned her back to him. She rested her head on her folded arms on her side. “Sleep!”

He turned his head to her, watching her back. He didn’t move, making she believe that he already sleep. She decided to turned around, facing him after she beliave that he already sleep. But too bad, there he was. Laying on his side, watching her.

She was speechless, her body couldn’t move.

“I’m sorry...”, he said. His eyes fixed on hers.

She looked at him in confusion. “Sorry? For what?”

“I’ve said it few times, but I think you wouldn’t know since you are sleep. I just want to say sorry. You’ll know why I said sorry sooner or later. At least, I’ve said sorry”, he moved closer to her, pulled her arms to him.

“Hey, what---“

“Let’s just sleep!”, he cut her off and wrapped his arms around her waist, bring her closer to him. “Don’t move!”, he warned her when he felt she was trying to move away. “Sleep. Now!”

She pouted, put her arms between their body and closed her eyes. He looked down at her. Her eyes was sincere. His left arm moved behind her head, while his right moved her arms away between them and placed it on his waist before placed it on her back, ppulled her to him.

“Don’t protest!”, he whispered on her ear, hit her ear with his hot breath.

She ignore their position and drifted to sleep.

==888==

“Wake up now, Park Yoo Jin!”, the King’s angry voice wake Chen and Yoojin up from their dreamland. Their arms still holding each other’s closely.

Chen sat up in sudden and pulled Yoojin up with him. He bowed to the King and Queen who stood in front of them. Yoojin yawned before widened her eyes, knowing that the King and Queen standing in front of her. She bowed.

“Good mor---“

“What is this?”, the King cut her off and throw a newspaper on her lap. His voice sound scary. She never heard that kind of tone from the King.

She picked the newspaper, scanning it with wide eyes. Chen looked at it too and widened his eyes with her.

The Princess isn’t The Perfect Princess that Nation Knew

The title already sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter