Chapter 19

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your wish come true! What wish? JUST READ! And I don’t know if this chapter is worth reading or not, since I write in the midnight and I’m so sleepy. So, I don’t know. I’m already half sleep when I write this. Sorry for the short update^^

Please appreciate my writing with your comments, guys. It’s hurt to know that many of you viewing this story, but I just get around comments TTT.TTT

 

 

“Yah! Yoojin-ah! Wait me!”, Chen running to Yoojin who walked ahead of him, leaving him. “Hey, I’m sorry. Yoojin-ah!”, he tried to stop Yoojin, but she just keep on walking with her fast step.

Chen stopped and ruffled his hair, feeling a bit regretting his tease.

“Who do he think he was, huh? I’m not going to answer him”, she mumbled with her arms folded in front her chest. She stopped as soon as she didn’t hear his steps behind her. Thinking should she turned around or not; she decided to after a few seconds of thinking.

She turned around just to taken aback with Chen’s sloseness. He already stood up in front of her. How did he get here without she knowing?

“W-What?”, she looked up at him; trying to hide her shock after their closeness.

“I’m sorry”, he clasped his hands in front of her and begged.

“No more sorry for you! Who do you think I am? Always giving you forgiveness! Tsk”, she crossed her arms; giving her a glare.

“Yoojin-ah~”, he whinned; linked his arms around hers.

“NO!”, she snapped his arms away and walked toward the hotel.

==888==

Yoojin moved around the bed, rolling here and there. She thought about what happened today; from the morning she opened her eyes, until the beach’s incident. She got goosebumps even just thinking of it. She groaned.

“Yah! Can’t you change your dress first? Your dress is wet, Yoojin!”, Chen walked inside the bedroom after catching Yoojin who ran away; leaving him.

She sat up and looked at him. His wet shirt! It wrapped tightly around his body; enough to show the abs inside it. She gulped. Since when she have this kind of erted mind? His hair was atill a bit wet to; not to mention his short. She looked at him; up and down.

Chen smirked and walked closer to her; leaned his head to hers. “Checking me out? You know what, Yoojin? It’s not good for a woman checking HER MAN out. And with that wet dress of yours and mine”, he whispered; emphasis ‘her man’ thing.

“H-Huh? W-What? I-I’m not!”, she stuttered; feeling caught off guard.

He smiled at her red cheeks. He pulled her arms; making her standing on her knees in front of him; still on top the bed. “I want to ask you something”.

“What?”, her heart melted at his action; it somewhat gentle, and she liked it.

He cupped her face and leaned closer to her. “Can I-“

DDDRRRRTTTT~ DDRRRTTTTT~

His phone vibrated on the nightstand beside the bed; while Yoojin pushed him away, clearing .

He sighed before picked his phone up and answer it. TAO.

“What, Tao?”, he asked in frustation.

“Yo! Chill, hyung! How’s Maldives? Are you having fun?”, the boy on other line asked.

Yoojin stood up and heading toward to bathroom, banging the door behind her.

“What’s that, hyung?”, Tao asked.

“Nothing. What do you want?”

“Answer my first question, hyung! Are you having fun?”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter