Chapter 8

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry...”, Chen mumbled after a long silence. He looked up at Yoojin. She was sleeping with her face burried on her knees, and tears which already dried on her cheeks. He cupped her face, examining her before leaned closer and pecked her forehead.

He took her bridal style in his arms and carried her toward the bed, laying her carefully. He pull the blanket up, and once again, looking at her lovingly. He took away the strands of her hair from her face. “I’m sorry, Yoojin-ah..”.

He walked to the other side, positioning himself on the bed. He laid on his side, facing Yoojin and fell in a deep slumber unknowingly.

==888==

Yoojin walked through the empty hallway. She made her way toward Krystal’s room. It was almost dawn, she come here without no one knowing.

134. She pulled out her hands to the doorknob and took a deep breath before opening it. She looked inside the room, finding a sleeping beauty with anykind of machines that keep her breathing. She walked closer toward Krystal as a tears rolled down her cheeks.

She pulled the chair beside Krystal’s bed and sat on it. For a while, she looked at the girl in front of her. “I’m right. You are still as beautiful as ever even now”, she held Krystal’s hand in hers.

“I’m sorry. You give me what I have now, but I ruined everything. I’m sorry, Krystal-ssi. I’m a bad girl. Ahh... I’m too weak right now, because I’m crying in front of you. I’m not supposed to cry, because you are the one who supposed to cry seeing my acts”.

She brushed her fingers along Krystal’s face softly. “I’m sure, you worth it, Jong Dae’s heart. Am I right? You are beautiful, kind heart, no one can resist you”, she massages Krystal’s hand, brought it to her cheek.

“Wake up please. You are the one who supposed to be in my position. Please, wake up and took it away from me, Krystal-ssi. Please, for Chen. He need you. I’m not good for him, but you are”, she sobbed, letting her tears flooding her cheeks.

She took off her couple ring, wore it on Krystal’s finger. “Please wake up, for your love. For the Royal Family. For me. I beg you, Krystal-ssi”, he burried her face on Krystal’s stomach, sobbed.

She felt Krystal’s fingers moved and stood up immaditely. Once again, she saw it moved. She pressed the emergency button and soon the doctor came to take care of her.

Krystal’s eyelids slowly open, showed her beautiful fella eyes. Her eyes was beautiful. She turned her head to Yoojin and smiled weakly. She looked at the doctor, signaling him to go out.

“Y-Yoojin-ssi”, her weak and soft voice calling her.

Yoojin walked closer and took a seat on the chair beside her bed. “K-Krystal-ssi. I’m sorry”, she held Krystal’s hands.

“Y-You know? Something must happened, right? I’m glad I can wake up, right now!”, Krystal tried to sat up and Yoojin gladly helped her, arranged the pillow behind her back.

“I’m sorry, I don’t worth this...”

==

Chen woke up because of his phone vibrated. He reached it and sat up. His eyes looked at his side. Empty. He looked around, still, Yoojin’s nowhere to found. He looked back at his phone.

Hospital

He pressed the green button immadiately. “Yes? What happened?”

“Sir, Krystal-ssi wake up---“

He stood up, grabbed his coat before running out with afull speed. He throuw his phone away without hung it up.

He running on the hallway, sweats on his forehead, and his breath panting heavuly from the running. His heart beating rapidly inside his chest. He opened Krystal’s door roughly, seeing his  two womans in front of her.

Their head turned to him immadiately as Yoojin’s eyes grew wide.

“O-Oppa...”, Krystal smiled weakly at him. Everyone can see how much she love him, and how much he miss her through their eyes. It showed everything.

Chen’s mouth parted, he can’t breath. How can Yoojin here when Krystal woke up?

“Oppa, come here!”, she signaling him to come closer as he obeyed. His eyes still locked at his wife who was standing beside Krystal’s bed.

“Oppa, you know what? Yoojin-ssi is the one who was with me when I opened my eyes. I’m happy to see her. She is pretty, right?”, she held Chen’s hands and looked up at him.

She smiled bitterly after she saw that he kept his eyes on Yoojin, so does Yoojin’s. “Oppa... How’a your wedding? It’s held already, right?”, she asked after she saaw the calendar hanging on the wall. She still remember the last time she saw it. 3 years ago.

Chen gulped before looked down at Krystal. “Are you alright? Why are you sleeping too long? You promised me you will be by my side”, he leaned down, hugged Krystal’s weak and skinny body in his arms.

He was crying. Crying of happiness. Yoojin looked at them with a pain. She didn’t know why. She was happy that they reunite, but the other part of her heart told her that it was too hard to accept.

Yoojin took a step backward, walked away from the two lover in front of her without them knowing. She closed the door before turned around, finding the King and Queen running toward her---Krystal’s room.

They stopped and looked at her. “What are you doing here?”, the King asked in mad.

“I-I’m just visiting her, Your Highness”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter