Chapter 32

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, good morning..”, Chen greeted while circled his arms around Yoojin’s waist from behind. She just finished brushing her hair.

“Good morning. Woke up already?”, she asked, turned her attention to him through the mirror in front of her.

“Hmm..”, Chen nodded and tightened his arms. “I can’t help it. Your scent just addicting”, he kissed her cheeks and smiled.

She smiled back and unwrapped his arms, turned to side and side; checking herself. He looked at her in confussion as she pouted and rested her hands on her hips.

“What are you doing?”, he asked; taking a step backward; watching her checking her body on the mirror.

“I’m fat. And I’ll be fatter and fatter”, she pouted and sighed while Chen just smiled at her words.

“What’s the problem with becoming fat? You are beautiful, Jin-ah”, he sat down on the chair near the mirror and crosse dhis legs.

“How can I be beautiful if I’m fat? See, my tummy’s getting bigger and bigger!”, she rubbed her belly softly. “I’m not pretty”.

“Why did you say that, huh?”

“I know, Jongdae. I know it well. There’s so many girls out there who were more beautiful, y and they want you. Pretty girls always around you. Idols, actresses, fans. There must be one or many of them who were pretty and interesting”, she slumped down on the chair beside Chen and looked down at her growing stomach.

“Why? Are you jealous?”

“I’m not. It’s just the truth, Chen. I’m not as pretty as them. They have a good body, and I’m not. I don’t have any confident..”. She played with her hands on her lap. That’s true. She’d thought this for a while; watching pretty girls always around him, and he didn’t seems to distrubbed or uncomfortable.

He smiled before walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her.  “I won’t say no about it. But, look, Mrs. Kim! I have a woman I love, the woman who always by my side, always in my heart and mind. She the prettiest woman on earth, my angel. And now, she give me everything, my soon-to-be baby. I would like and happily sacrifice my own life for both of them”, he wrapped his hands around hers and tugged the strands of her hair on the back of her ear.

She looked at him in daze; didn’t know how to react or say.

“Yoojin-ah, I love you for whoever you are, not who are you. I know so many prettier girls out there, but you are the one in my heart, the one I want to spent my life and give my love to. You may not be the prettiest girl, but for me you are. No one could replace you. Never”, he cupped her face and it with his thumbs.

“J-Jongdae-ah...”, she whispered as a tears rolled down her cheeks.

“Don’t you ever think like that again. I love you more than anything, even myself. I’ll give everything for you, Kim Yoojin..”, he gave her his breathtaking smile before leaned down to her stomach. “... And I’ll give everything for you too, my baby”, he caressed her belly softly before planting a kiss there; humming some melodies.

She smiled, feeling regreting her thought. He was right. She didn’t need to think about it, at all. He was happy with everything they have now, and it would be like that until forever..

==888==

“I’m nervous..”, she mumbled, crossing her fingers on her chest.

“Don’t! I’m here..”, he grabbed her hand and squeezing it lightly.

They are on their way to the hospital, checking for her pregnancy. And it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter