Chapter 22

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure I need to wear this dress?”, Yoojin asked to the stylist who gave her a mini dress. She thought that the dress was too  revealing. It had a strap that wrapped around the neck, it would revealing the claveage and the of the user. Just say that it just covering the and the front’s important place.

“Director asked us to make the girl wear this, Princess. I’m sorry. I couldn’t do anything”, the girl bowed her head to Yoojin and gave her an appologetic looks.

“I know it’s not your own will. Don’t worry! Isn’t there any other choice?”.

“I see it’s the only one which the better look”, she pointed at the more revealing dresses to Yoojin.

Yoojin selfpalmed herself and groaned. “It is. The others are really too much”, she looked at the dresses in disgust. “Why he need to ask the stars to wear this kind of dress? Is he a ert?”, she stopped her words and sighed.

The stylist looked down and scared.

“Help me put this thing on!”, Yoojin walked inside the changing room, followed by the stylish.

“Hyung, you know what? You are really crazy at the exhibition!”, Kai laughed his off, remembering Chen’s scenes at the S.M.Art Exhibition they had a few days back then.

“Yah! You know I’m like that, right? Tsk!”, Chen rolled his eyes.

The boys rested for a while after took a dance shoots a few times already. They were tired, but they still managed to joking around and teasing each other.

“And I couldn’t help to watch Luhan hyung and Sehun!”, Tao laughed too while holding his stomach.

“Yah! You too. Look what you did at the end!”, Luhan hit Tao’s arms and pouted.

“But you two are crazy. Really crazy”, Tao continue his laugh, followed by the others too.

“Yah! I didn’t have a any air time~ You all too---“, Xiumin whined but stopped suddenly while his eyes bulged out and staring at the sight in front of him. “OMO”

The boys’ eyes followed Xiumin’s and almost popped out. “What the---“.

Chen’s eyes were the widest among them. The sight in front of him. He stood up and walked over at Yoojin who stood there awkwardly and trying to cover her exposed body. “What is this?”, Chen asked; took off his jacket and put it on her shoulder.

“They push me to wear this”, Yoojin looked down; crossed her legs in awkward mode. She was too scared; too embrassed; too nervous.

“Damn it!”, Chen cursed while wrapped his arm around her shoulder and glared at the boys who wiggling about her. “You all, shut up!”.

The boys zipped their mouth after saw Chen’s expression. Kris cleared his throat and sighed. “Let’s get out!”, he pushed the boys out from the room and looked at Chen; giving him a light pat on the shoulder before closed the door.

Chen took a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. “What is this? Why are you wearing this kind of dress? Wait, is it even a DRESS?”, he crossed his arms and looked at her up and down.

“Sorry. They ask me. And there aren’t any other dress better than this”, Yoojin looked down and bit her lips.

“Wait here! Don’t you dare to come out this room!”, he command her as she gave him a small nod before he slammed the door and ran outside.

“YAH!! CHOI MINSOO!”, Chen’s voice echoed; even Yoojin heard this from inside the room.

“What is this, Jongdae?”, Minsoo who was busy arranging the set turned his head to Chen.

“What do you mean with asked Yoojin to wear that kind of dress?”, Chen looked at him in anger. His eyes were dark and intimidating.

“What? Calm down, Chen. It’s just dress, and it’s suitable for our concept. Remember, I’m the director. Don’t worry, it’s just for the shoot and after that, everything’s done. She didn’t even need to wear that for long, maybe less than an hour”, Minsoo explained, trying to calm Chen down.

“But-“

“Ask her! Did she reject this? And we can cancel this shoot right now!”, Minsoo crossed his arms on his chest, looked at Chen in threaten way.

Chen ruffled his hair and walked back to where Yoojin was. He slammed the door harder than when he left that room. “Tell me, do you want to continue this shoot?”, he held her shoulder.

“If you don’t want, we’ll end this shoot; without even trying to start. It’ll end!”, Minsoo popped out; leaning his body on the door frame while crossing his arms. He looked up and down at Yoojin and smirked. “Nice body there!”.

“SHUT UP, MINSOO!”, Chen yelled without looking at Minsoo. “Answer me!!”, he looked back at Yoojin. His voice was higher.

She thought for a moment and nodded her head. “I don’t have any choice. Or I would be the one who ruin your comeback schedule. Minsoo’s right. Don’t worry”, Yoojin tried to smile at him; reassuring him if it’s alright.

“But, you. Look! Your dress- Jin-ah, are you sure? You don’t need to if you don’t want”, he rubbed her arms up and down with a worry look.

“Don’t worry!”, she patted his hands and looked at Minsoo.

“Shoot now?”, Minsoo asked and Yoojin nodded her head.

The first take was simple. It was just Yoojin need to walk side by side with Kai and holding hands. It wasn’t that hard for both of them. The next shoot was when she sat on the swing with Luhan beside her; wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him, acted like they talked about couple’s things.

“Are you alright?”, Luhan asked. He felt worried about Yoojin. He saw Chen’s expression who watch the from outside the set; he was mad, Luhan knew it.

Yoojin nodded her head and smiled. “I’m alright, oppa. Thank you for worrying over me”.

He ruffled her hair and smiled. “I need to. You are my sister after all”.

The next take was when Yoojin needs to cuddling with Sehun on the couch; with his arms all over her and her head on his chest while her arms wrapped ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter