Chapter 26

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The most beautiful sight welcomed Yoojin as she opened her eyes from the deep slumber. There he was, her husband who just took the most precious thing from her just hours ago; not as Chen, but as Kim Jongdae, the person she unknowingly fell in love with. He was still in his upper body under the blanket that covered both of their bodies.

She pulled her hands out to touch his face; slowly giving him a kiss on his cheek after stared at him for a minutes. His right arm still under her head while the other rested on his side as he laid on his back; facing the ceiling.

She felt he moved and decided to pretend like she was still a sleep; closed her eyes and snuggled closer to him.

He opened his eyes slowly; feeling the weight on his right arm. Turned to his side, he saw his lovely wife closed her eyes. He knew it; she was pretending to asleep. She couldn’t act. He leaned closer to her ear; brushing his lips on her ear.

“I know you aren’t sleep. Good morning”, he whispered and gave her ear a peck. “Stop your act, Jin-ah!”, he flicked her forehead and chuckled as she opened her left eye.

“How did you know?”, she asked; more like a whine.

“You can’t lie to me!”, he hugged her body to his.

She pouted and hit his chest playfuly. “I hate that fact! Wanna get up?”

“I don’t wat to. Let’s go back to sleep!”, he closed his eyes and buried her head on his chest.

“Get up now, Jongdae!”

“Just sleep or you want the nth rounds?”, he gave her a softpeck on her lips and winked.

“YAH!!”, she kicked his legs with hers and pinched his stomach.

“Ouch. That’s hurt, Kim Yoojin!”, he glared at her ans smirked. “I bet you want that!”. With that words, he moved himself on top of her; made her eyes widened in surprise and put her hands between them.

“Chen!”

“Call me like that or I’ll make you couldn’t even move from the bed!”, he warned her and leaned down; brushing their lips lightly.

She knew that she shouldn’t do that, but she still wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her; tested his lips fully. He smiled at her action and moved his lips slowly on top of hers; poking his tongue out to parted her lips. He roamed his tongue inside after she gave in sincerely as she moved her hands on his back; going up and down at his .

She pushed him away as she heard his phone rang; slightly panting. He sighed and pulled away, picked his phone up and threw it on the bed after he read the caller ID.

“Who’s that?”, she asked and sat up; holding on the blanket that covered her body.

“ers”, he answered and ruffled his bed hair. He sat up and pouted; bedsheet covered his lower body.

She giggled and pinched his cheeks. “Aigoo”.

He frowned and snapped her hands away. “You like it?”

She stood up, struggle herself on covering her body. “I love it. Soooo much!”, she laughed and turned around.

“Yah!”, he pulled her arms and turned her around to face him as he sat on the edge of the bed. Looked up at her and showed his sad face.

“What?”

“Are you going to leave me?”

She smiled sweetly and took a step forward; closed the gap between them. She looked down at him and rested her arms on his shoulder. “Why would I, Jongdae? You know I love you, right?”

He smiled back and circled his arms around her waist; pulled her closer as she rested her right knee on the edge of the bed between his legs. “I know it. That’s why we did what we did last night”, he pecked her chest and rubbed her back with his thumbs.

With the condition of his body that covered just with the bedsheet, she could felt hardened underneath it. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

“What’s with that sigh?”, he asked.

“Control your hormones, Chen!”, she hit his head and pouted.

“What? I couldn’t even control anything if it’s all about you!”, he pecked her nose and pulled her even closer.

“Tsk. Corny. Well, can you let me go? I want to take a bath, Kim Jongdae-ssi”, she pushed his forehead and chuckled.

“I’ll let you go if I go with you”.

“No way, Chen! Let me go now!”, she glared at him; popped her eyes.

“No way, too!”, he pushed her body down to him; made her sat on his lap. “I want you~”, he sang and winked.

“Chen! Stop it!”, she threatened him; but soon fall for him seduction as he kissed her lips; rougher than the kisses they’ve shared. He roamed her body with his hands; grabbed hers that gripped on the blanket and swayed them away; letting the blanket fall on her lap.

He trailed his butterfly kisses down to her jaw, her neck; bitting on the hickeys he’d left last night. He pulled away for a second; just to be greeted by her mounds in front of him. He leaned closer to it, but stopped as they heard the doorbell rang.

“Someone’s here”, she turned her head away from him.

“Let the maids get it!”

“But I told them not to come today”, she told him as she wrapped the blanket back around her small body.

He took a deep breath. “Why? Because you want to do it all day long?”, he smirked.

“Chen!”, she hissed and sent him a death glare.

“Okay, okay. Just let it be!”, he defeated and smiled.

“But-“

“It’s just the ers. Let them wait, or they’ll go on their own if they are bored on waiting us. Let’s just have some fun!”.

“NO. WAY!! Go get them now, Chen!”

“Alright, alright!”, he gave in and placed her on the bed before stood up; letting the bedsheet that covered his body fall freely. He would careless about that; but not with Yoojin, she blushed madly at the sight and running away to the bathroom, locked it.

He turned his head to her who ran away in awe. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter