Chapter 2

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ughh~”, Yoojin groaned as she wake up from her sleep.  She sat up and holding her head from the hangover she got last night. “Aish. Why am I like this? Usualy I wouldn’t get drunk like last night!”, she mumbled and ruffled her hair.

A click sound shocked her as the maid walked in. She tried her best to holding the pain on her head.

“Good morning..”, she greeted the maid with a smile. The young maid bowed her body and smiled back.

“You woke up already, princess? Do you want me to preparing your warm bath, princess?”, she asked.

“Uhmm. Okay, but don’t be too warm, okay!”, she smiled and get up to her drawer.

The maid bowed once again before going inside her bathroom.

What the heck? I’m tired.

She looked at her schedule on the desk beside her drawer before groaned. She looked at it closely. Her eyes caught the last schedule for today. Meeting her fiance. She smirked.

Well, today will be a good day.

She smirked before going inside her bathroom as the maid walked off and signaling her to bathe.

She laid herbody on the bathup. Her eyes scanned her body. “! That Myungsoo leave a mark!”, she rubbed the red mark on her collarbone.

==888==

Yoojin walked out from her room. She need to arrived at the King’s palace in minutes, since her fiancee already there. She took a deep breath, preparing herself to act like she usualy do.

I don’t know who you are. But I just hope that you are at least handsome, since I’m already have the hot one.

Smirk wouldn’t let go of her face. She didn’t know who will be her fiancee yet. Since she didn’t get to greet the people outside. PLUS, she didn’t care who he was.

She brushed her dress, a short-modern hanbok that covered her long slender legs up to her knees. It was a red and pink combination. The heels she wear just matching with her hanbok-dress.

She opened the door, seeing her soon-to-be in-law and her parents, the King and Queen. A young man facing his back on her.

He looks good from the back. What about the front? Tsk.

She walked closer with a smile that never leave her. She bowed and smiled, again.

“Good evening..”, she greeted happily.

“Ohh, this is my little princess, Mr. Kim”, the King introduced her. “Isn’t she pretty?”

“Of course, Your Highness. I’ve seen her everywhere on the news”, Mr. Kim answered after looking at Yoojin.

She smiled shyly. She still can’t see her fiancee. He didn’t even look at her. For what? He already saw—no, watching her everyday.

“Sit there, princess..”, the Queen signaling her to sit beside her fiancee.

“Ahh, met my son, princess. Jong Dae-ah, greet the princess!”, Mrs. Kim nudged her son.

“Nice to meet you, princess. I’m Kim Jong Dae..”, Chen stand up and bowed, flashin a smile to Yoojin.

She look at him in awe, stunned for a second, ‘till open. But she managed to back to normal, though. She stand up and bowed back to him. “Nice to meet you, Kim--- Jong Dae-ssi?”, she smiled and sit again.

The ‘elders’ just talking and talking. She didn’t even know what they talking about. Her mind just wondered outside. She promised L to call him soon. She sighed, making the guy beside her turned his head to her.

“Are you bored?”, he asked.

She quickly straightened her position and shook her head. “Ahh, no. I just thinking about something”.

“Ohh”, his lips formed an O.

As the talk goes far and far away, she felt something weird. Chen keep on taking glance at her. She tried her best not to care and act cool.

“Princess, you may go to your place. We will talk about your marriage around next week”, the Queen told her.

“Huh? Next week?”

“Yes, princess. Now, go to your place and prepared yourself. We will declined all your schedule for week or so. You too, Chen? Ahh, it’s weird to call you Chen”, the Queen chuckled along with the elders.

Chen just stratched his neck and smiled shyly, while Yoojing hide her poker face.

“I’ll go then. Good night, Your Highness, Mr and Mrs Kim”, she bowed her head. “Good night, Jong Dae-ssi”. She walked out from her room.

“Damn you! Next week? Are you crazy?”, she cursed softly after she walked out the room. “Aigh. !”

==888==

It’s been a week since their first meeting. She didn’t change, a bit, even she aalready know that she’ll get married, the day after tomorrow. She didn’t want to think about ‘change’ though. She still going out to clubbing and drinking. She didn’t care about anythimg else.

She went home after spending night at INFINITIZE. It’s around 3AM when she walked inside her own palace. She took off her heels and her black stocking that covered her long legs after she went in her palace.

“Pfft. Long night”, she mumbled before turning on the lamp on the living room.

Something shocked her. There’s someone on her palace. Sleeping on the couch. She walked closer slowly, not wanting the person to wake up.

“You just come home at this hour? Do you always come home at this hour?”, there he is. Her fiancee. He sat up from the couch. He wore a simple white tshirt with a black sweetpants. His hair looked a bit messy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter