Chapter 5

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen woke up 2 hours later, finding his fiancee sleeping on the passanger seat. He chuckled and shook his head. “Stubborn!”, he sighed and get off the car, running to the passanger seat. He carried her in his arms carefully, not wanting his fiancee to wake up. He closed the door with his feet and walked inside the palace.

He walked carefully since the lights are off, it was hard for him to turn it on with Yoojin in his arms, so he just let it off even he didn’t familiar yet with the palace. He hit someting few times and groaned in pain.

He placed her body gently on the bed, but before he fully placed her, he tripped and landed on top of her. He supporting his body with his arms. “Aish..”

He looked at her face, it was dark but he still managed to saw her features because of their closeness. He smiled, moved his hand to brushed her bangs which covered her face away. “You are beautiful..”, he whispered before pulled away and sat beside her, on the edge of the bed.

He rested his elbows on his knees, ruffled his hair. “I feel guilty. Aish. What are you thinking about, Jong Dae? Ahh... It’s for your good!”, he rubbed his face in frustation before taking a last glance at Yoojin, pulled the blanket ‘till her chest. “Good night..”. With that, he walked out her room, turned his eyes to her again before closed the door behind him.

==888==

Yoojin woke up, feeling comfortable in her position.

Why is it so comfy? Didn’t I sleep on Chen’s car?

She opened her eyes. She was in her room. She looked around, hoping she would saw Chen like yesterday. She sighed after she knew that Chen’s nowhere in her room. She didn’t know why. She didn’t likes the idea of marriage, and didn’t likes Chen, at all. But she likes the feeling when she woke up and see his face.

The door cracked open, showing her personal maid. “Princess, we need to prepared now”, she bowed and walked closer to her closet.

“Huh? Ohh, right. Today’s the wedding”, she almost forgot that today’s her wedding. She will taken by the guy her parents choose.

She prepared herself for her wedding. She wore a long modern hanbok. It was modern, yes. Because the King and Queen wanted a modern wedding, but still traditional. She walked to the bride’s waiting room, sitting on a chair in front the mirror.

She looked at herself.

I’ll marry a guy I didn’t love and barely know. Is this the path you draw for me, God? I’m not a good girl, at all. I don’t know anything about marriage, and I bet he, didn’t know too.

She sighed as a tear trying to rolling down her eyes. She brushed it away and smiled to herself. “You can do it! You are strong, Yoojin!”. She waited her parents, the King and Queen to walked inside the room, giving her hugs and kisses, calming her down. But nothing, they didn’t come or even take a look at her.

She walked out toward the aisle with the bride’s maid, her maids. A tear rolled down her cheeks as she saw her parents who standing in the front. She saw the handsome Chen. She walked closer to him with a burden on her shoulder. She tried her best to held her cry, didn’t want anyone to saw her weakside.

** I skip the wedding since I didn’t know the traditional wedding for the royal family :D

It’s the time for the newlywed couple to bowed to their parents. Chen and Yoojin walked to the King and Queen, bowed her body as a respect.

“Take care, son!”, the King whispered on his ear, while he nodded his head and moved to the Queen.

“Be a good wife, my princess!”, the King whispered on her ear after Chen moved to the Queen.

“I will, Your Highness”, she bowed once again and moved to the Queen. She bowed and hugged her tightly.

“Call me omma for once, Yoojin-ah!”, her mother cried on her embrace. Never once on her life, she called her mother omma, it’s the tradition for a royal family.

“O-Omma...”, she whispered and looked at her mother.

The Queen smiled, cupped her face in her hands and kissed her forehead. “Congratulation”, once again, she hugged Yoojin and patted her back.

==888==

The wedding has ended. The guests already back to their own place. The EXO members stayed on Yoojin’s - the newlywed’s palace to spending their time with Chen. They talked, laughed, and joke around while Yoojin stayed on her room.

“Yah, where’s your wife, huh? You didn’t introduce us to her yet”, Lay nudged Chen’s arms and grinned.

“Hyung’s right. We want to meet her. She’s reaaaallllly beautiful today!”, Sehun added.

“Aish. Okay, I’ll call her. Wait here!”, Chen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter