Chapter 28

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoojin-ah, where are you going?”, Chen asked; hugged Yoojin from behind when she fixed her hair in front of the mirror.

“I’m going to go out with Myungsoo oppa. Why?”, she stopped and looked up at him through the mirror. She smiled watching Chen nuzzled his head on the crook of her neck.

“Where? Date?”, he pouted and placed his hands on her waist.

“No way, Jongdae! We’ll go with Infinite”.

“You’ll go with 7 guys? Jin-ah!”, he let out a fake angry and turned her body around to him.

“Tsk. Why are you like this, huh? Isn’t it normal when I’m going out with them? I’ve do this often before, Jongdae”, she rubbed his cheeks with her hands.

“But that’s before we get married, Jin-ah”.

“What’s the different?”

“You are only mine!”, he gave her a light kiss on her lips and grinned.

“Chen!”, she smacked his chest with her hands and laughed. “Hey, I think I need to give you a gift since my gift was runied”, she pouted and crossed her arms.

“I don’t need a gift, Jin-ah. You’ve give me everything I need, okay! I don’t need anything”, he pulled her closer to him by the waist and kissed her forehead softly.

“But, it’s not fair! I need to give you something!!”.

“You’ve gave me your innocence!”, he winked; making her face redden.

“Jongdae!!”

“Okay, okay. Give me anything you want then!”, he smiled and poked her nose.

“Uhmm. What do you want?”

He rubbed his chin with his fingers; acted like he was thinking hard. He suddenly brightened and smirked at her. “I got it!!”

“What is it? What do you want?”, she looked at him with her bright eyes.

Chen leaned closer to her; brought his lips to her ear. “A baby. I want a baby. Do you mind to give it?”, he kissed her ear as soon as he finished hi words and pulled away to look at her.

She was blushing madly at his wish. “Chen!!”, she hit his arms and looked down.

“What? It’s all I want. Give me!”, he pulled his hands in front of her and smiled slyly.

She sighed and pouted. “I’m going!”, she turned away and grabbed her bag before leaving Chen.

“Hey!”, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

“What now, Chen!?”, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

“Give me my gift!!”

“WHAT?”

“Give me now! Let’s make one!!”, he leaned down; placing his arms on her back and her legs; carried her bridal style toward the bed.

“Chen! Put me down! I need to go!”, she wiggled in his arms; trying to get out of it.

“No!”, he placed her gently on the bed; reaching his phone and dialed L’s number. “Oh, L-ah, I think Yoojin couldn’t go out with you.... Oh, yeah. We have SOMETHING IMPORTANT to do right now. Okay, bye!”, he threw his phone on the bed beside her and smiled.

“Chen! What are you doing?”, She hissed and glared at him.

“L didn’t mind if you canceled today’s date”, he smirked and pinned her on the bed; locked her wrist above her head.

“What-“, she stopped as he leaned closed and develop her lips; savouring it completely. He mived his lips against her; tasting the sweetness of her lips. He parted her lips on his own by grazed his tongue between her lips.

She bit his lips a little hard; making him pulled away and the blood on the corner of his lips.

“Why did you bite me?”, he glared at her and tightened his grip on her wrist.

“What? You ruin my day!”, she pouted and looked away.

Chen rolled his eyes and leaned closer. “Heal it!”

“I’m not Lay oppa who can heal a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter