Chapter 14

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m sorry for not updating, okay! *sigh* I don’t know why, but I just feel like I don’t have any spirit to write. Ugh~ Really. And sorry for this crap. It’s just my mood went wild slash craving for drama. Just enjoy my update, and YEAH, comments would be really nice.

 

 

The road was silent. The manager who was driving took a glance at the couple in the backseat and sometimes, he would clearing his throat do melt the cold atmosphere. Yoojin was looked outside the window, leaning her head at it and breathe slowly. Chen, who was busy texting with the other members would gaze at her once in awhile.

 

To : Lay hyung

Hyung! What can I do? She didn’t talk at all. Really, AT ALL. What can I do? Help me!

 

Something that he didn’t know, the boys who was reading his message went wild because of his innocence. The giggling at the thought of him ignored by Yoojin.

 

From : Lay hyung

Yah! Why ask me? I don’t even know. I never, once, in my life, married with her. RLAB. If you ask me, just kiss her then. Kkk

 

Chen groaned as soon as he read Lay’s reply; ruffled his hai in frustation, earning a weird look from Yoojin who watch him like crazy.

He turned to her and glared playfully. “What?”

“Uh?”, she gave him a frown and shrugged her shoulder before turned her attention back to the view outside the window.

He took a deep breath and looked at his phone, decided to texted Kris. Before he write his message, another message come from Kris.

 

From : Kris

Don’t you dare to ask me! I know you’ll text me. I’m in Lay’s words! Enjoy your way home ;)

 

Chen looked at his phone in disbelief before put it inside his pocket angrily.

“Are you alright?”, Yoojin looked at him in concern.

“Huh? Uh- Nothing. I’m totally fine”, he strached the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly.

“Are you-“.

“S-Sure. I’m sure. Don’t worry!”, he cut her off, earning a chuckle from the manager who watch them through the driver’s mirror. “Shut up,  hyung!”, he glared at his manager.

“Hey, how’s Krystal?”, she asked, out of nowhere.

It hit him. He forgot about Krystal for awhile since he was with Yoojin. Reality was hurt. But it was more and more hurting when you stood between the 2 choices.

He stared blankly before let out a sigh. “She’s.... Fine..”. He didn’t even know if she was fine or not. The last time he contacted the hospital was 2 weeks ago.

“Really? That’s good to hear”, she smiled weakly; before leaned her back on her seat. “She’s lucky... To have you”, she whispered the last part, hoping that it just her who heard what she said. But knowing who was Chen, of course he heard it, clearly. He hid his smile and ruffled her hair.

“Hay, what was that for?”, she pouted and hit his arms.

“Nothing”, he replied and turned his attention away from her.

An hour later, Chen found his wife sleeping. She leaned her head on the window. He shook her body; earning a groan from her.

“Move here!”, he patted the space beside him as he pulled her arms toward him.

She followed unknowingly and moved closer to him. Close enough to make their skin contacted. He pulled his right arm to hug her shoulder while he positioned her head with his left hand. He brushed her bangs away and smiled at the sight in front of him.

“It’s been awhile since the last time I saw you like this..”, he whispered before intertwined his left hand with hers.

==888==

They arrived at the palace hours later. Chen looked at his shoulder and saw Yoojin still in her deep slumber. He, carefully, her cheek; waking her up.

“Hey, princess, you need to wake up!”, he whispered, hiding his chukle.

She just groaned. “5 minutes..”

Chen rolled his eyes. “Wake up or I’ll just carry you inside!”, he crossed his arms and getoff the car.

In an instant, Yoojin straightened and hurriedly get off the car. She pouted and followed Chen inside. Yoojin stopped right in front of the door and looked at it. It’s been a month since she left this place. She stared at the door for a while, making Chen stopped before opened the door.

“Let’s go inside!”, he intertwined their fingers before walked inside. He opened the door wider; so she could walked inside first before he followed her.

She stopped her track as soon as she walked inside. Her body froze. Her eyes widened.

“Why are-“, Chen stopped his sentence as soon as he see what she saw. He stood there; beside her. He too, his body froze.

“Why are your expression like that?”, a soft, weak voice echoed the room. There she was. Krystal. She smiled at them, sat on the wheelchair. “Oppa, don’t you greet me?”, she smiled; turned her attention to Chen.

“I- W-Why are you--- When... Woke..-“, he stuttered, unable to finished what he want to say. A bunch of guilt fell on his shoulder. He didn’t know that she woke up, he didn’t even paid attention, slash; forgot, about her this past weeks.

“You don’t know? Oppa, why are you so bad? I’ve woke up a week ago”, she joked; make a fake mad expression. “I see, you’ve made Yoojin back. Congratulation!”, she was smiling; brightly, even with ehr weak body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter