Chapter 15

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update. Yeah. Thank you for supporting me. Well, to be honest, one of my favourite author went on a long hiatus, and the other one decided to leave AFF. I’m kind of sad. And I don’t know. They are my inspiration. I don’t know what will happen to my writing if they leave AFF. Maybe, I will, too *sigh* Well, it would be nice if you appreciate my story with comments^^

 

“We are here”, L wake Yoojin up as they arrived in front of the palace.

She opened her eyes and rubbed it. “Already?”, she looked at her surronding and frowned. A pain hit her again suddenly as tears filled her now watery eyes.

“H-Hey!”, L cupped her face and looked at her in worry. “Stop it! You aren’t suppose to cry, Yoojin-ah”, he pulled her in his chest, wrapped his arms securily around now Yoojin’s fragile body.

“I don’t want to come back. It’s hurt”, she burried her face in his chest.

“Hey, don’t say that. You’ve fallen for him, right? Am I right?”, he caressed her hair softly. “Stop with the cry, Yoojin-ah. I, we, Infinite, coulnd’t stand seeing you like this. Please?”, he kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back.

“I- I don’t know. It’s just hurt, Myung..”

“I know, I know. Just remember that Infinite will be by your side. Always. Okay?”, he lifted her chin and smiled lovingly at her.

How playboy is he, this is why she like to be with him. He was caring, loving, and kind to the people he close with. His hands were warm for the poeple around him.

She nodded her head and pulled away.

“Wait!”, he get off the car and ran to her side; opened the door for her. “This way, princess”, he smiled, showed his eye smile.

She smiled back. “Thanks for everything, Myung. Good night”, she whispered before turned her heels away.

“Hey!”, he ran to her and grabbed her wrist, smacking her body to his; encircled his arms around her body. “Don’t cry again. It hurt me”.

She just nodded her head and looked up at him. “Thank you, o-oppa...?”, that was the first time she call him oppa. She would call everyone in Infinite with ‘oppa’, except him.

He widened his eyes and pulled away; looked down at her. “Woah, what did you just call me? Oppa? Oh my God. What did I do yesterday?”, he laughed and pecked her forehead. “Good night and sleep well. Don’t think too much!”, he rubbed her cheek and smiled sheepishly.

“You too”, she smiled back and took a step backward.

“Go inside. I’ll go when you walked inside that door”, he pointed at the front door and leaned his back on the car.

“Alright”, she waved at him and walked away. Once she stood in front of the door, she looked back at him who waved his hands; still leaned on his car.

She walked inside and took a deep breath. Everything was silent, the lights were off. So, she walked toward ‘supposed-to-be’ her and Chen’s room before Krystal went back. She closed the door behind her and sat on the bed.

Again. That pain stabbed her heart. A pain that she didn’t know why and how to heal it. He phone beeped.

 

From : Myung

Hey, I’ve said don’t cry, right? I know you cry right now. Don’t! Just don’t, okay! Smile!! Go wash up and go to bed. I don’t want to know anything other than that. Now, GO! Or I’ll punish you!

 

She smiled at the silly message he sent. She put her phote on the nightstand and walked inside her bedroom to wash up and headed to sleep.

“Good night... Pain..”m she mumbled before closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

==888==

She woke up and looked at her side. Still empty. Is it because Chen already woke up or he didn’t even sleep there. She get up when the maid walked inside.

“Good morning, princess”, she greeted her and she smiled back.

“Good morning. By the way, did Chen come here last night?”

The maid looked at her in guilty. “It---“

“Ahh, I know. Don’t worry! With Krystal?”, she asked, fixing her pajamas.

The maid nodded her head slowly. “I’m sorry, princess”

“Why are you say sorry? It’s not even your fault. By the way, thank you for staying with me”, Yoojin walked to he maid and hugged her. “Thank you”, a tear slipped down.

==888==

“Oppa, look! Wah, that’s beautiful!!”, Krystal giggled as she and Chen enjoyed their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter