Chapter 30

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** WARNING! AHEAD!!!

 

“Oh. God. Chen!”, she accidentally pulled his head closer to her; burried his face between her mounds.

“Are you sure?”, he stopped and looked at her with his dark eyes; he was in lust.

She nodded and sent him a seconds sloppy kiss.

He smiled and pulled her face down to him. “Let’s make a cute babies!”, he whispered before pulled her into a deep, breathtaking and seductive kisses.

“J-Jong—mmh..”, she cupped his cheeks in her hands and pushed his head a bit. He looked up at her and raised his eyebrows. “W-Why are you like this?”, she asked; blushing.

He smiled before pulled her tank top up; revealing her before he cupped it and took it inside his mouth. She groaned feeling her sensitive part inside his mouth. “Like what?”, he asked back when he pulled away from a second before attacking her other ; nibbling on its .

“L-Like---“, she threw her head back; arched her back.

“Because I won’t be gentle this time. I’ll play rougher”, he cut her and pulled away; looked at her eyes with so much intense. He moved his hands up; grazing his fingers on the tip of her hardened , seducing it.

“Uhm..”, she bit her bottom lips; holding her moan. “Jongdae..”, she called him once again.

“Hmm?”, he answered without looking at her; his lips kissing her collarbone and his hands on her mounds. He closed his eyes; feeling her skin on his mouth and lips.

“W-Why... Uhmm.. Why you always locked the door when you are inside the bathroom? I-I never did that..”, she pulled his head closer if it is possible; and leaned backward, giving him more access on her body.

He keep silent instead he lead her hands on his buttons, asking her to open his pajamas’ shirt. She obeyed and unbottoning the upper 3 buttons. “More..”, he commanded as he felt she stopped what she was doing. She obeyed once again, unbottoning it fully. She widened her eyes at the sight on front of her as she took off his pajamas over his shoulder. She looked down at the sight between her legs.

He smiled watching her eyes focused; amazed. She looked up at him and back to the shocking sight. She traced her fingers down from his chest, down to his abs; grazing all over his abs.

“You worked out?”, she asked. She haven’t see him topless for a while and now, everything on him looks different. He’d abs before, but now it just so good, better. She bit her lips, eyes still locked on his defined abs as he rubbed her back up and down and his lips worked on her neck.

“Don’t stare at it. You can ask me to show it whenever you want, just not now?”, he stood up and placed her on the bed; removing his pants. She saw the bulge on his crotch inside his boxer she gulped.

She kissed him right away; tongue twirling, , pushing. His hands on her hips; preventing her to move closer as he pulled away.

“Still want to know about locking things?”, he asked; smirking. She just gave him a light nod. “Watch this!”, he told her as he remover his boxer, the last fabric on him. He gently grazed his fingers along his up and down. He then grabbing it; massaging his as he moaned, calling her name. “Uhm.. J-Jin-ah!”, he kept on strocking ; massaging it.

She watch him with wide eyes; eyes locked at his hands, watched how it works. She never touched his before although they had done ‘it’. She could see his precum on the tip of his while he still worked on it.

“Yoojin-aaahhhh~”, he called her name; loud as she saw a wet liquid running down his . She gulped; he reached his .

He panted and looked at her with his dark orbs. “This is what I did. I don’t want to make you---“, he stopped as he felt a cold, soft thing touched his ; his hands were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter