Chapter 33

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin brought her feet toward the kitchen; eyes still half closed while yawned. It just 6AM, but she tried to wake up after she knew Chen nowhere inside their room. She decided to get a water before searching for her husband.

As she reached the kitchen, she saw that her husband worked inside. She looked at his back; he seems like beaing all serious until he didn’t know that she was there. She smiled and walked closer; wrapping her arms around his body while he jumped slightly; shocked that an arms wrapped around his body.

“What are you doing?”, he asked; focused back on what he was doing.

“Searching for you..”, she rested her head on his back, wanting his warmth on her body. “What are you doing, too?”.

“I’m cooking breakfast for my wife and my baby..”, he smiled and turned off the stove, put the knife he was holding on the kitchen counter before turned around to her. “Go back to sleep!”, he mouthed; circled his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

“I can’t..... Without you..”, she whispered and laid her head on his chest; smelling his masculine scent. He was still as handsome as he usually are even when he just woke up in the morning. His scent still lingered, causing her mind to went blank.

He smiled and cupped her face. “Alright, then. Wanna watch me cooking?”, he asked, earning a wild nod from her. He pecked her lips and lifted her up; placed her on the kitchen counter.

He was about to turned around when she grabbed his head and pulled her in a kiss. His eyes grew wide; but soon he smiled and closed his eyes. She moved her lips against his while her arms wrapped around his neck and played with his hair. He nibbled on her lower lips; parting it slightly and inserted his tongue inside; rested his arms on the counter beside her.

She felt her head lighter; it always happened when he kissed her, when their lips brushed against each others. The feeling just as mindblowing as when she was drunk; drunk of his touch.

She moaned softly; making him tuned on. He moved his arms to her body rubbed her back up and down. He lowered his lips to her neck and pulled away after giving it a light mark.

“Be a good girl! I need to cook!”, he ruffled her hair as she pouted and crossed her arms. He chuckled and planted a soft kiss on her forehead and belly; back to his work.

She just looked at him; how serious he was. He worked hard; cooking wasn’t his thing at all. But now, he decided to cook; just for her, their baby inside her tummy. He stirred the soup he was cooked and tried it. He frowned and shook his head; tried to fixing its taste making she chukled softly. On the second time he tried, he look satisfied; a smile formed on his lips.

He glanced at Yoojin and leaned closer; pecked her lips. “Isn’t it taste good?”, he raised his eyebrows.

She pouted. “How can I taste it if you did it like that? Give me a spoonful!”, she pulled out her hands to him.

He shook his head; took a spoonful of the soup he made and blew it. He smirked before and sipped it on his own.

“YAH!! LET ME—MMMH~”, she tried to yell at him but stopped as he cupped her face and placed his lips on hers; letting the soup flow to by his. She widened her eyes, feeling his tongue brushed on hers; battling with hers in a playful way.

“How’s it?”, he asked as he pulled away and grinned at her.

“YAH!!”, she wiped her lips with the back of her hands and glared at him. Honestly, she couldn’t even tasting the soup; his lips taste better than anything. She felt her eyes warmer as he poked on it and grinning.

“You are blushing! Did it taste that good?”, he laughed and ruffled her hair while she crossed her arms and kicked his legs.

“AWW. It’s hurt!!”, he rubbed his legs.

“Serve you right!”, she looked away; ignoring him.

He groaned and stretched his head. He grabbed a bowl and poured some of the soup on it; took a spoonful and blew it. “Say A!”, he placed the spoon near when it get colder.

She ignored him.

He sighed and stepped closer to him; placed the bowl on the counter beside her. “Mad?”, he asked and smiled. He put his hands on her thighs and pulled it apart; placed his body between h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter