Chapter 23

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** WARNING! HEATED SCENE HERE XD

[Play THIS SONG here^^]

“C-Chen.... I’m... I’m Yoojin. I’m your wife. I’m here”, she whispered, caressed his cheeks and smiled weakly.

“NO!! STOP SAYING THAT YOU ARE YOOJIN!! YOU AREN’T!!! Yoojin.... Yoojin is my angel. She is my everything. She’s.... She’s.... She’s my heart..”, he yelled, but whispered at the last part.

“Jongdae....”

“Prove me!!”, he commanded, his eyes intimidating hers.

“B-But, I’m Yoojin. I’m really Yoojin”, a tear rolled down her eyes as she looked at him in hurt and pain.

“Prove me that you are Yoojin!”, he sobbed. Before wiped her tears away with his thumb and cupped her face.

“Don’t ask me to do this again!”, she said before leaned closer to him, closing  the gap between the two bodies.

She shut her eyes closed as soon as her lips pressed against him. Her hands were on the side of his head, prevent him to move. She moved her arms to the back of his neck; pulled him closer and deepen the kiss.

He widened his eyes, but soon, closing it. Even though he was drunk, he knew it really well, how her lips taste like. It was her. It were her lips. The lips who kissed him right now were hers. He wrapped his muscular arms around her waist; did the same as her, pulled the other closer to their own body.

He grazed his tongue on her lips; enough for her to parted it abit. He pushed his tongue inside her sweet-wet cave; grazed her lips from inside. It sent her shiver; tingling sensation that hit her really hard; hard enough for her to lose her mind.

His hands rubbed her bare and milky back, up and down in a motion, while her hands playing with his hair and caressed the back of his neck. His lips taste like alcohol; the smell was strong, but she didn’t care. She liked it. The taste of his sweet and kissable lips mixed with the taste of intoxicating alcohol were addictive.

His tongue touched hers, trying to get its attention to battling as she accept it with all her might. Their tongue pulled, pushed, . It was a battle of dominance. None of then lose or win. He titled his head to get a better access, as he pushed her backward; made her leaned her body on the couch and he got on top of her.

Her hands moved to his chest; down to his abs which covered with that thin fabric of his shirt. Gripping on the hem of its. She pushed him abit as he groaned in dissapointed. “Tell me, who am I to you!”, she whispered while her hands moved up and down from his abs to his chest, back down to his abs.

“Yoojin. My wife. My heart. My..... Love...”, he answered; grabbed her head up to his and kissed her lips once again with much passion as she gave him the same amount of it. Their tongue played with each other. His right hand searching for the strap of her dress while his left was beside her head; supporting his body.

Her hands moved inside his shirt; touching his abs without anything between. She didn’t know if he would remember what happen right now the next morning, considering that he was drunk. But she didn’t care, and didn’t want to care.

He pulled away, just to removed his shirt and threw it anywhere and leaned down on the level of her neck, trailed his butterfly kisses on every inch of her skin. Moved up to her ear and on her earlobe. “Yoojin-ah”, he whispered.

His husky voice made her trembling rapidly. His voice just drove her on the highest place, higher than mount Everest. She responded with a soft humming, more like a moan. He smiled and triled his lips down to the crook of her neck, giving it a soft bite, marking his territory and moved down to her colarbone.

She gave him a hug; she was hugging his head closer to her as he left his bite here and there around her collarbone and shoulder. She leaned to him; just to reach his ear and gave it her small, sweet kisses.

She didn’t even know that he already undone the strap of her dress on the back of her neck as he moved down to kiss her claveage. She gulped hardly and threw her head back, gave him more access. She gripped on his hair and arched her back. It was too much for her to handle. He was too addicting to her. Even his little and small touch already sent her to the most beautiful part of heaven.

“J-Jongdae..”, she called his name once again as he kissed to upper part of her still covered .

His right leg was trapped between hers while her left was between his. The small couch didn't even help them, all its do just made them getting closer to each others more and more.

She opened her eyes as she felt a cold-wet things dropped on her uncovered part of her chest. She felt him pulled away. She looked down and cupped his face; just to find out thet ha was crying.

“Jongdae-ah..”, she looked at him lovingly and wiped his tears.

“I’m sorry...”, his tears rolled down more and more. “I’m sorry...”, he whispered before sobbing uncontrolably.

She hugged him on her chest, brought him closer to him, letting him hear her heartbeat which beating rapidly. She hugged him, caressing his hair. His arms wrapped around her; feeling comfortable in her arms. It was the most comfortable place he ever knew.

He closed his eyes and snuggle closer to her; feeling her warmth which made him calm down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter