Her-Him

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wahh, is she the princess? She’s beautiful. I would like to make her as my daughter-in-law”, a middle age woman amused by the look and the attitude of the soon-to-be crown princess.

She was totaly a beauty with the good characters. But they didn’t know who the REAL her. She always wear a GOOD mask for the sake of her name and the royal family’s. She come to the orphanage almost everyday, to showing her good side.

“Aish. I’m tired with the smiling things!”, she mumbled and rolled her eyes as she heard the woman’s talk.

“Damn this hanbok!”, she brushed her short modern hanbok angrily.

An old woman approached her and held her hand out. “I’m truly happy to meet you, princess”, she smiled warmly at her.

“Ahh, me too, halmeoni...”, she suddenly change her attitude and welcomed the old woman’s hand, shake it and hugged her. “Take care of your healt, halmeoni. Don’t be sick! Follow everything you childern’s will, halmeoni”, she patted the old woman’s back and rubbed her arms.

“Thank you, princess. You aren’t only beauty look, but beauty heart too”, the old woman amused by her.

“Ahh, it’s not, halmeoni. I just doing my heart will”.

“Princess noona~”, a little boy run to her and held his drawing book. “I draw pretty princess noona! Look, noona!”, he showed the picture.

It’s not good, or even we can’t tell what kind of thing he draw.

What? It’s me? Damn you little bastard!

She smiled, hiding her true feeling and ruffled the boy’s hair. “Thank you, Minwoo. It’s really pretty. Are you sure it’s me?”

The boy nodded his head and smiled. “It’s the pretty princess noona~”, he jumped up and down.

“Thank you... I’ll save this, okay!”, she said as the boy handed her the drawing.

==888==

She throw her bag anywhere and jumped on the bed while took of her hanbok’s vest roughly. “I’m so damn tired, and it’s already 8PM? Aish. I need to go out now!”, he took off her hanbok in a speed and searching for her outfit.

He took off all her clothes, and put on a black laced bra. Wearing a short short jeans, and see through black shirt that covered almost her short. Putting on a belt and black kill heels with a strap.

She removed her natural make-up and applied a dark one. Black smookey eyes and a bit make-up which make her different. So, no one would recognize her as the princess.

She curled her hair in a huge wave and turned around in front the mirror. “Perfect!”. She grabbed her purse and heading out to e big famous bar called INFINITIZE.

She walked in the bar and looked around before heading to the counter. “Usual, miss?”, the bartender ask her as she sat down.

“Yup!”. She bumped her head up and down trough the music. “Hey, Jaehyo! Do you know any hot guy there tonight?”, she asked the bartender as he comeback to give her favourite cocktail.

“I don’t know. But you can spending this night with me, miss. I’m always available for you!”, he leaned down and whispered on her ear.

“Tch”, she rolled her eyes and enjoyed her drink. She ordered another drink, Everclear, the illegal ‘drink’ in some states in US.

“Hey, princess~”, L, one of the seven owners of the bar approaching her and held her waist. He know who is her. But they decided to keep it as secret for her and the seven guys.

“Hey, Myung~ How are you?”, she asked and take a sip of her drink.

“I never fine without you! You’ve been gone for days, you know. I missed you!”, he kissed her cheek. They aren’t couple, too far for called couple. They just a partner for enjoying the night, the didn’t do anything else than making out or grinding against eachothers on the dance floor.

“Aww~”, she kissed him back on his cheek.

“Wanna dance?”, he asked and pulled her down from her seat.

“Sure~”

They dancing followed the loud music palyed by the DJ. She swaying her body like mad person. She was a bit drunk because of the Everclear she drank, but she didn’t mind. L would take her home everytime s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter