Chapter 10

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin walked inside the house with a loud sigh. Her eyes looked down at the ring on her finger. It has been a week since she wore that ring. Their wedding wing.

“Yoojin-ah, come here. I want to ask you something”, grandmother called Yoojin as soon as she entered the house.

Yoojin looked up and nodded before walked closer. “What is this, halmeoni?”. She sat beside grandmother and smiled.

“Do you know him?”

“Uh? Who?”, Yoojin titled her head at the side.

“Chen-ssi. I saw something strange between the two of you earlier. Tell me!”. Yes, Yoojin already told the grandmother about her marriage and the reason why she ran to that place. That’s way the grandmother accept her to life with her and Jinyoung.

“No-Nothing, halmeoni”, she looked away, not wanting to see the randmother’s eyes.

“Don’t lie to me! I’ve life longer than you, Yoojin. And I’ve felt what you feel right now, and I’m pretty sure that I’m right. Tell me! Don’t hide anything!”, she caressed Yoojin’s hair and smiled.

“He-He... He’s... M-My husband, halmeoni”, she whispered while looked down. She couldn’t lie to the grandmother. Her words just cornered Yoojin.

“Is that your wedding ring?”, grandmother hold Yoojin’s hand and caressed the ring. Yoojin’s head nodded.

“It’s beautiful. He return it to you?”, once again, Yoojin just nodded her head at the grandmother’s questions.

“I---“

“Go back to him, Yoojin. I know what you feel. You are guilty with what you have done, right? Nothing can change the past, Yoojin”.

“But, I’m not worth to be in the Palace or beside him. He’s too good for me, and he have his lover out there”.

“Ssh. Didn’t you say that she’s sick?”.

Yoojin keep silent, earning a small chuckle from grandmother.

“Listen! You can pay back him for what he did to you, Yoojin”.

“Halmeoni, but it’s better if I left him to be with her. She’s better than me”.

“Yes, but she’s sick, Yoojin. Be with him, always by his side. Don’t let him down. Do you... Like him?”

Yoojin’s eyes widened. She shook her head slowly.

“Don’t lie!”

“I’m not, halmeoni. I---I just... I don’t know”.

“You’ll love him sooner or later!”, grandmother laughed before stood up and left Yoojin alone.

Would I? But....

==888==

Yoojin stood on the backyard, watching the sea’s beautiful night view. She rubbed her arms with her hands since the night’s getting cold. Her eyes stared blankly at the sea in front of her. She sighed and pouted, remembering what grandmother said earlier.

“You’ll love him sooner or later? Mwoya...”, she followed the grandmother’s word and whinned.

“What are you doing out there?”, a jacket landed softly on her shoulder as she looked up and saw, no other than Chen smiled widely at her. “It’s cold you know!”.

She looked back at the sea, her feet played with the rock, kicked it. Both of them didn’t talked, it was an awkward situation. Everything they heard was just the sea and the rocks which she kicked.

He glanced at her, watching her side view before smiled softly. He took a step to the side, closing the gap between them. “Aren’t you cold?”, he asked, looked at her before put his right arm on her shoulder.

Her eyes rounded at his action. She turned to the left, seeing Chen looked at her with a smile. She can’t look at his eyes, so she looked away as soon as she knew he was looking at her.

“You didn’t answer any of my questions!”, he inhaled and blew an air, creating a fog. She still silent, looking at the sea. But he didn’t complaint since she didn’t pushed him or ran away. He like the feeling of her on his side.

“Krystal wanted to meet you..”, he blurted out.

“Why? How’s she?”, she still didn’t look at him.

He bit his lips, trying to read the expression on her face. “She sleep, again”.

And they didn’t talk, again. Leaving the cold wind brushed against their skin. Her hands gripped on Chen’s jacket that covering her. “You cold?”, finally, she turned to him, making him moved his arm from her shoulder.

Her hands trying to took off his jacket before he stopped it, holding her hands. “I’m not. Wear it!”. His eyes locked at hers. Slowly, he moved his right hand up, rested on the side of her neck.

He pulled her forward, and titled her head up to face him. Somehow, her eyes couldn’t tear off his, looked at him with a shining eyes.

“Come back to me, please?”. His thumb rubbed her cheek as he leaned down to her. “I’m sorry. I can’t hold you from ran away..”, his hot breath hit her face as she leaned closer.

Chen looked at her, smiled, watching her close view. His eyes traveled down from her eyes, to her nose, until it landed on her plump, pink lips. She knew what will happen later. Yoojin’s eyes closed, waiting for whatever Chen would do to her. To her surprise, Chen’s lips landed softly on her forehead, gave it a long, sweet kiss before pulled back and cupped her face.

“I’ve beg you. Please?”. Didn’t waiting for her response, he crashed her body to his, hugged her tightly in his arms.

Her arms still on her side, unmoved, as tear rolled down her cheeks.

“I’m sorry..”, he whispered on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter