Chapter 7

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen lead her toward their car when suddenly a fan stopped them.

“Hey, YOU!! You need to be grateful that you marrying Chen oppa! How can you do that low thing, huh? You are really thw world’s history worst princess. You don’t even need to life!”, the fan yelled on her face, showing her picture torned into pieces.

“Stop it! She still my wife!”, Chen tried to stopping another fans to get close to them. The guards tried hard to keep them safe, but the amount of the fans just too much.

“You better die!”, another fan yelled and throwing a fist size rock.

Yoojin’s eyes closed. She was sure that she’ll all bleeding because of that rock. Her eyes shut tightly, waiting the rock to knocked her out. But nothing came. She heard a light groan, followed with a shocked voice from the fans.

CHEN!

She opened her eyes and saw Chen hugging her, protecting her in his arms. The rock hit his shoulder, making him groaned in pain of the sudden attack. She looked up at his pained face. “C-Chen...”

“Are you alright? Nothing’s hurt, right?”, he asked her. Her eyes watering from his sweetness. He was protecting her, yet it made her feel safe around him. She can trust this man.

“Y-You are the one who’s hurt, Chen!”, she cupped his face.

“I’m alright!”, he tried to smiled while holding the pain in the back of his should. “Let’s go!”, he pulled her away, almost running and get inside the car. The driver started the engine and dashed away.

“Are you alright? Where’s hurt?”, she asked as soon as they entered the car. Her eyes showed how worried she was.

“Tsk. Finally, you are worried about me. It’s me who always all worried”, he chukled.

“Yah! I’m serious!”, she hit his arms, unknowingly his injured place.

“A-A-A~”, he whimpered in pain, making her held his shoulder in a fast speed.

“I’m sorry~”, she rubbed the place where the rock landed.

“Don’t worry!”, he ruffled her hair and leaned his back on his seat. His eyes stared blankly outside the window, watching the chaos outside. The people holding a banners about Yoojin. He sighed.

“Thank you...”, she whispered after a long silence, hung her head down. It’s the first time she saw him this frustated, silent, and blank.

He turned his head to her. “For what?”.

“You must go through this because of me. It would be better if I’m not accept that offer back then. It’s all my fault”, her voice was shaky, her hands trembled.

He grabbed her hands and pulled her to his embrace. “What offer? I know it’s not all your fault. Maybe it’s mine. I can’t discipline my own wife”, he chukled.

She shook her head on his chest. “If I accept it, I need to take the responsibility, not act all I want.”

“What do you mean, huh?”, he held her chin up to face him.

“I don’t even know if I’m the real Princess. I’m just an ordinary girl since kid. When suddenly, someone who say that he was from the Royal Family told me if I am the Princess. I life with my grandmother since I don’t know when”.

His eyes looked deep in her eyes, searching for something.

“Then, he bring me to the Palace, and it’s like this”, she looked down at her lap.

“Since when?”, his voice changed, he looks really serious right now. His jaw tightened.

“3 years ago. That’s why the Royal Family always hiding the Princess, and just decided to reveal everything at my 15th birthday”.

=FLASHBACK=

“Halmeoni.... I’m home....”, Yoojin running inside her home, searching for her grandmother. “Halmeoni...”, she smiled widely after she saw her grannny.

There’s someone inside the room, seated in front of her grandmother. She bowed toward the guest. “Someone’s here, halmeoni?”

“She’s Yoojin, Sir”, her halmeoni walked closer to Yoojin and held her shoulder.

“Nice to meet you, Sir”, she bowed once again to the guest.

“You are pretty, young lady”, he walked closer to them. “I’m from the Royal Family, miss. I’m here to pick you up”, he bowed to Yoojin.

“Huh? Me? But, why?”, Yoojin’s eyes rounded, looked at her grandmother for explanation.

“You are the Princess the Royal Family hiding, Princess”, the man smiled at her. “Now, I hope you come with me to the Palace, Princess. It’s the time for you to come back to the Palace, your home, Princess.”

“What? B-but, it’s my home. H-How about halmeoni?”, she hugged her grandmother tightly.

“Don’t worry, Princess. The Royal Family will happily take good care of her. You can visit her anytime. Tomorrow’s your 15th birthday, right? It’s the time to announce to the nation about your identity, Princess. Please don’t take any longer”.

“B-but...”

“Follow him, Yoojin-ah. You can’t life here forever. I’ll be fine, Yoojin-ah”, her grandmother caressed her cheeks and smiled.

“Halmeoni....”, she hugged her grandmother once again before obeyed what the man told her to do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter