Chapter 16

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would appreciate it if you leave your comments. Thank you for your support. I’ll try my best to finished this story. Just hope I wouldn’t lost interest in writing -3-

 

 

Again, once again, Yoojin woke up with the emptyness. It’s been more than 2 weeks since she’s back, Krystal’s back, everything’s back. She started to used to the fact that Chen wouldn’t stay on her side.

Their relationship went worst. They didn’t even talk after that day. They would just glancing at each other. He didn’t even eat in the dining room like he usually do, because he eat with Krystal, in her room.

She used to, or forced herself to used to?

She walked out to the balcony; yawning and stretching her arms. She froze at the sight in the garden. He was there; stood up, facing her with his eye bags. He looked so tired.

She questioned herself; did he stood there because he was waiting for her? Or it was just a coincident? Even though she still questioning herself, her eyes were locked at him. Watching him stood there.

The truth and the only truth is he was stood there, since morning, as soon as he opened his eyes; just to see her. He felt like he didn’t have the right to see her anywhere else. He gulped. He missed her so bad. It’s been a week since they talked to eachother. It killed him.

She cleared and looked away. She can’t fall easily!

But, his eyes were still on her. Somehow, he wanted to tell her how much he missed her; how much he craved for her touch; how much he wanted her to know that he need her, so bad. His eyes didn’t shine like its usually were. Sad. Just it.

She gripped her pajamas tightly, trying to show him her coldness; looked away from him. But his eyes... His eyes seems like it were hugging her body, embracing her. Oh, How he wanted to do that.

With all her strength that left in her body, she turned around and walked inside, leaving Chen who just stood outside, watching her body dissapeared. “Jin-ah... I miss you..”, he mumbled, whispered to himself.

The day went so slow for Chen. He was inside the practice room, preparing for his comeback. But his mind just blank. The choreographer would nagging at him, told him to paid attention to what he said. But, he would heard nothing, except his own mind who told him that he missed Yoojin so much until it drive him crazy.

They decided to take a break since they think that Chen need time to relaxed. Being the closect one, Suho approaced Chen and sat beside him.

“What happened?”, he patted Chen’s shoulder and leaned his back on the wall.

Chen just shook his head. Sometimes, he would see Yoojin’s beside him when he was stood or dancing in front of the big mirror. Her face, she looks really sad.

“You know, you can tell me everything if you want. There’s the other 10 too. Just don’t keep it yourself, Jongdae-ah!”. Suho took a deep breath after a long silence. “I know, I haven’t been in a relationship like you do, but believe my words, Jongdae-ah: you’ve move on. Right now, your heart belongs to Yoojin. I knew it. Don’t lie to yourself”, he patted Chen’s shoulder and stood up; walked away.

He looked up at Suho’s back and closed his eyes.

Was he serious? Was he already fall in love with Yoojin? Chen took a deep breath and sighing loudly; rubbed his eyes.

“Jongdae-ah!”, Kris called his name. “Someone’s here, searching for you”.

Chen stood up up walked away without anysound; making the older guy titled his head in confusion.

“What’s with him?”, Kris looked around, wanting a reply from the other boys who scattered everywhere in the room.

They just shrugged their shoulder.

Chen walked out the practice room, opening the door. How shock he was. L was standing near the door; leaning his back on the wall with a plastic bag in his hands.

“Why are you here? What do you want?”, Chen asked in cold voice.

“Chill man! Why don’t we sit first?”, L suggested, making Chen rolled his eyes and headed to the couch near.

L sat beside him and took out a bottle of water; earning a look from Chen. “Take it! You must be tired, right?”

Chen grabbed the bottle; opened it and drank it. L did the same with his own. “How’s your day?”.

“Can’t you just to the point? I mean, I’m tired, and I need to practicing”, Chen leaned his back on his seat.

“Alright, alright. Let me ask you something first! How’s you and Yoojin?”.

Chen sighed loudly and messed his hair in frustation. “Just tell me! Do you wanna make fun of me now? Because you win against me?”

“Yah, calm down man! I just wanna told you; you are lucky. I’ll tell you about her”.

Chen turned his head to L and furrowed his eyebrows. “Go then!”.

L smiled; rested his elbows on his knees. “I’ve know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter