Chapter 21

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen’s eyes fluttered open, followed by his yawn. He moved his body to the side and saw his lovely morning view. Yoojin sat on the other edge of the bed while packing his belonging, arranged it neatly in his bag. He sat up and moved closer to her.

“Good morning”, he greeted her softly.

“Hey, wake up? Good morning”, Yoojin took a glance at him and continue her work.

“Hmm. Need any help?”, he asked; his hands reached his shirt, folded it and put in in his bag. “I don’t receive any ‘no’”, he chukled and helping her more.

Yoojin just smiled, not even look at him. Her eyes glued on his shirt and belongings. Chen stopped and looked at Yoojin, watching her serious face while arranged his things properly.

“I’m sorry”, he blurted out and looked down at his shirt in his hands; gripped on it tightly.

“Huh? For what?”, she looked up at him in shock.

“About last night. I’m really sorry. I don’t know why I said that things. But really, Yoojin, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m sorry. Maybe...”, he stopped, bitting his bottom lip; avoiding her eyes. “Maybe I’m jealous. You--- L--- ahh.. You two already did what I never do with you. I’m- I’m.. I don’t know, Yoojin. It’s... Jin-ah, you know what I mean, right? It’s- Ughh..”, he stuttered; nervous. He stretched the back of his neck.

She smiled at his cuteness. “Thank you then”, she placed her hand on top of his; making him looked up at her and widened his eyes. “Thank you for jealous over me and Myungsoo”, she gave him her eye smile.

“Y-You didn’t mad?”

“I am. But, I think it’s my fault. I’m the one who did that. I must be thankful that you even accept me with my dark past. I’m too selfish”, she looked down, clasping her hands together on her lap. “You just come and accept me for whoever I am. I shouldn’t mad at whatever you say to me”.

“Jin-ah..”, he called softly after he saw her sad and hurtful eyes.

She held her tears and smiled. “I’ll continue this. You go wash up! We’ll leaving soon”, she pushed him and smiled once again; as he just looked at her in disbelief. That’s really not the ‘Yoojin’ he usually know. She was different. How can she change with just a night? A few hours?

He nodded and headed to the bathroom, glancing at her before he closed the door behind him.

They walked toward the door before Chen stopped Yoojin by pulled her arms to him. He dropped his bag and wrapped his arms around Yoojin. He felt her body stiffen at his sudden action.

“W-Why?” she asked; almost like whispered.

“Thank you for giving your miracle, Jin-ah. Thank you”, he tightened his arms around her as he rested his head on her shoulder.

She smiled; let go of her hold on her bag and hugged him back; wrapped her arms aroud his waist. “I’ll try to change. Please be patient”. She nuzzled her face on the crock of his neck.

He nodded his head. “I’ll try to change too”, he caressed her hair and smiled widely. “Let’s create the last memory of our honeymoon!”, he pulled away; put his hands on her shoulder.

“Huh? What---“

He smacked her body toward his by the waist, wrapped it around as his head leaned down; closing the gap between them. He moved closer and closed his eyes; waiting their lips touched. He landed his lips on her softly before moving  it in a motion. The kiss was soft, sweet, yet passionate. He pulled away after a few seconds and smiled.

“That’s it. Let’s go!”, he intertwined their hands and grabbed his bag; pulled her as she tried to hide her smile.

==888==

It was almost  a week since their honeymoon. Right now, Chen was in Thailand to do some promotion along with the other EXO members. Yoojin walked around the mall, trying to find some gift for Chen. She wanted to celebrating his first overseas promotion as EXO. She looked around; here and there, trying to find something nice. She didn’t wear any disguise; making the people who were in the mall turned their attention to her.

She walked inside a watch shop, searching something suit him well.

“May I help you, Princess?”, the owner of the shop greeted her after she heard thet the Princess come inside her shop.

“Ahh. I want to search something nice for...”, she stopped in middle; looked at the mid-aged lady who stood behind the counter.

“For the Prince?”, the lady asked and smiled.

Yoojin smiled back and nodded her head. “Do you have something nice for him?”

“Ahh. Of course. I would like to give you anything nice that I have, Princess. Wait a minute”, the lady bowed and walked to the other counter, searching for the watches.

“Yoojin-ssi?”, a voice call her name, making her turned around.

“Huh? M-Minsoo-ssi, right?, she smiled after she saw that it was Chen’s bestfriend.

“You remember me?”, he laughed. “What are you doing here?”

Before she could answer, the lady was back with a few watches in her hands. She placed it gently on the glass counter. “All of this are limited edition, Princess. Pick whiceve you like”, she smiled and turned her eyes to Minsoo; bowed to him too.

“Watch? For Chen?”, he asked; earning a nod from Yoojin. “Isn’t his birthday still the next month?”

Yoojin nodded again. “I just want to give him a gift for his first promotion overseas. Hmm. Which one do you think better? You are a guy, right? I think his style isn’t so much different with you”.

“How sweet. Okay, I’ll help you. Just don’t forget to tell him that I’m the one who pick it!”, he chukled and looked at the watches in front of him. “Hmm. Let’s see! Hey, this is nice!”, he picked a dark blue watch made by stainless steel produced by Rolex. It was nice for a guy in Chen’s age.

“Is it? Do you think he would like this?”, she picked the watch in her hands and looked up at him.

“He would like anything you give him, Yoojin-ssi”.

“I hope so. How’s this?”, she asked the lady and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter