Chapter 17

Taming My Badass-Princess Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojin opened her eyes, felt a pain in her head; tried to get up, but failed. She held her head and groaned, making the guy beside her opened his eyes. His arms wrapped tightly around her body from behind. His hot breath hit the back of her neck; smelling her sweet scent.

“Are you alright? Where’s hurt?”, Chen sat up; placing his palm on her forehead. His eyes widened. Her forehead was warmer than usual. “Yoojin-ah, you catch cold!”.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine! It’ll get better after I sleep”, she smiled weakly at him; pilled the blanket up.

“Aish”, he get up; but stopped when Yoojin grabbed his arms.

“I’m fine”.

“NO! Stay here, I’ll get you medicine”, he pulled away and looked at the clock. 10PM. He’ve sleep for 5 hours. “Wait!”.

Chenwalked to the door and opened it, just to find Krystal sat on her wheelchair in front of the room.

“Ah. It’s right. You are here, oppa. Let’s go to sleep!”, she held Chen’s hand.

“But, Yoojin-“, he looked at his back, watching the weak Yoojin.

“She’s alright, right? I just visited her while ago”

“She have a fever”.

“Just grab a wet towel, oppa. She’ll be fine after”.

“I need to take care of her, Krystal”, he caressed her hair.

“But you promise me you’ll take care of me too, oppa!”, her voice higher, showed her annoyance.

Chen sighed loudly and closed his eyes; trying to figured what he would do.

“Let’s go, oppa. I want to tell you about my story!”, she pulled his hand and smiled. “Oppa!”, she whined.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm his temper.

“Oppa. Let her be. She’s healthy. And I’m-“

“GODDAMN IT KRYSTAL! Stop using that excuse. She’s fine and you are sick. It’s not about it. I’ve ignoring her the whole weeks for you. She’s my wife. And you still didn’t let me take care of her? Just one night, Krystal. Just until she get better. Can’t you see that it’s not just you who need me? She needs me too, Krystal. For God’s sake, please don’t be this childish!”, he explode; raised his voice. He was panting from his long monologue.

Krystal looked at him in shock. How did he do that to her? How can he say that to her?

“O-Oppa...”, her eyes went teary, her voice shaking.

Chen inhaled and kneeled down. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you or mad at you. I’m sorry. I just--- Yoojin needs me right now, Krystal. Please understand me. She always understand you when you always pulled me away from her. Please!”, he caressed her cheeks and smiled.

She snapped his hands away and turned around. “Do whatever you want, oppa!”. And she left.

Chen sighed, running his hands through his hair in frustation. “Why are you so childish, huh?”. He looked back at Yoojin and walked out to get her medicine.

“Jin-ah, here! Drink your medicine!”, he help her to sat up and brought her medicine in front of while the other hand holding a glass of water.

Yoojin accept it and drink it. “Thank you”. She laid her back on the bed as soon as she finished drinking her medicine. “Go to Krystal now! I don’t want you to fight with her. She needs you. I’m fine. Well, you’ll catch a cold too if you stay here”, she turned her back to him, hiding her hurt face; her pain.

“Damn it, Yoojin! Why are you like this?”, he rested his hands on her shoulder; trying to turned her to him, but still failed.

“I’m tired..”, of everything. “And I’m dizzy. I want to sleep..”, and forget everything.

“Yoojin-“

“Just go to her”, her voice shaking.

Chen disobeyed her and just laid his body behind her; again, hugged her from behind. He pulled her body closer to him, sending her his warmth.

==888==

Days went fast for  Chen, but not for Yoojin. She spent her day with useless things, or just thinking about her bad luck in her life. While Chen, he spent his day with practicing, and after that he would take good care of Krystal.

There they were. Chen and Krystal enjoyed their night in the garden, in each other’s arms. Her face looks paler than ever, her body thinner; weaker.

“Oppa.”, Krystal called his name softly. They sat on a big swing; she rested her head on his shoulder. His han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter