Chapter nine

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

I yawned and walked half asleep to the kitchen for breakfast…could have slept more if it hadn’t been that I was damn hungry…Opened the door, walked in, instead of making a huge breakfast I just took some fruit. I could make more later…I took a big bite in the apple…nice…and I was about to go out again when I saw someone sit in one of the corners of the room…I walked toward the person…”Eunhyuk?” I asked in the air to myself…and it was. He sat in the corner and he was asleep…he can’t have been here long; you could still see wet marks down his cheek after tears…I froze…first now noticing I was a few centimetres from hi face…and his lips…I really just wanted to…a little light kiss….NO! I stopped myself, but took up a hand…and lightly a finger on his philtrum. But stopped…

I swallowed and shook him lightly “Eun-Eunhyuk?” no reaction, so I shook him a bit more…he started to blink his eyes “h-huh?” I backed a bit away “Are you ok?” He opened his eyes…noticed it was me, and got a bit angry and sighed “What do you want?” I watched him stand up, and stood up as well “I just wondered if you’re ok…it seems like you have been crying…” Eunhyuk quick wiped the tear marks and looked even more angry “None of your business” then he turned his back to me and wanted to go…But I greabbed his arm “Please, I’m sorry for what I said earlier!” He didn’t care, he tried to get free, and suddenly I pulled him to me and pinned him to the wall. Blocking him with my arms on each side of him “I said I’m sorry…” He looked even angrier now, but also a bit scared….I backed fast away and sighed “Sorry…I…just go if you want”

“I’m listening” Eunhyuk said, and still didn’t move away from the wall. “I’m…not sure how to say this…I’m really sorry for what I said…” I took a deep breath and just said it “I actually just wanted to ask you out on that party…then I got scared by your shocked look on…it just came out….I know it’s no excuse, but I’m sorry…please….forgive me…”  I hadn’t dared to look at Eunhyuk while talking, but now I looked at him…….his anger were away….he looked shocked again, only more shocked…”…Excuse me”

“What?” I asked confused. “You’ve only knew me a week, how can you like me? Or…want to go out with me?...” I swallowed “Never seen movies? It happens a lot there…then it can happen in the real life too” Eunhyuk still looked shocked, but then he started to laugh. “what’s funny” he continued, then he got quiet and said “Good act…I’ve heard that before…I like you, let’s go out, let’s have , let’s break up…I’m not falling for that again…so why don’t you just tell me what you want, and then leave me alone?”

“I bet he will leave you alone if you let him get in your pants” a voice behind me said. Eunhyuks eye went wide and looked down at the floor, and I turned around to face Leeteuk. “What? I’m not after …I mean it…” I looked annoyed at him “I guess you say so, because you know you are…but I’m not you!!” Leeteuk chuckled “Dude, if that was meant to make me angry…it didn’t work” Suddenly Eunhyuk ran toward Leeteuk and pushed him “Jerk…” Leeteuk just chuckled “I’ll take that as an invitation to meet you later” Eunhyuk pushed him again and was about to walk out of the kitchen when he bumped into someone on the way in. “Seriously! How many people needs to come to the kitchen right now!!”

“Sorry…I’m hungry” Hankyung said and Eunhyuk backed away “Sorry” then he walked past Hankyung and away…Hankyung looked after him then at me “What have happened here?” I shrugged my shoulder for a short answer and ran after Eunhyuk. I reached him fast since he was only walking. “Eunhyuk…seriously…can you tell me what’s going on? I can’t believe you think I’m someone who just wants to use you…You say I don’t know you…well you don’t know me that well either…”
 

“Well…everyone seems the same…” He had stopped. “Ok…the truth, no lies…When I first saw you…yes, I think you were hot.” He nod…he had guessed that and was used to that. “And yes, when I heard your reputation…I guess maybe I just wanted you in bed, BUT!” I said but fast since he looked uncomfortable. “It changed…when I got to know you a bit more; when I saw you around friends…You don’t actually look like a …” it got quiet…He didn’t look at me…suddenly I hear a really low sobbing. “Eunhyuk? Are you crying?”

“No…” He said, drying his tears and looked at me “So…if I actually gave you a chance, and went with you to the party…we don’t have to do anything like that?” I felt myself get lighter and said with a smile “Of course not!” He started to smile a bit too, shy “If so…I guess…I can give you a chance, let’s go together on the party” I felt my whole inside smile “I’ll protect you from the erts there” He chuckled “Thanks”

“You know…you’re cute when you look shy” He blushed a bit, but tried to act annoyed “EY! I said I would give you a chance, we’re not a couple, don’t speak like that!” He pushed me lightly away, and I just chuckled happy when he walked away from me.

-

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

Damn waiting…maybe Ryeowook wouldn’t call…maybe that’s the best….I have no idea what to say…Saying I’m sorry is not good enough…Maybe I should have thought a bit more before telling him to call me…….no later would be worse…but I have no idea what to do…

I rolled forth and back in my bed until I fell down from it, and just lay there…”ops…”

Then I heard my phone ring.

 

---------

Yehyuk ~^^ ~

 

Is it Ryeowook calling?? maybe not? 
Poor Kyuhyun have no idea what do to :/