Chapter 42

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

Eunhyuks POV

“Son…please open the door…please tell us what it is” My dad knocked on the door. Mom also still tried “Honey..Eunhyuk…” She almost cried too….but I couldn’t open the door…not like this…I will never get peace….

I continued locking myself in my room until the next day…It sounded like both had fallen asleep outside my door when it got quiet…Then I heard someone ring the doorbell and mom or dad went to open…a bit later dad knocked on my door again “Eunhyuk…open the door….someone here to get you..please….come out…”

Someone here to get me??...who??...I kept quiet…but then a mans voice said “Eunhyuk…open the door…it’s the police…open or we have to ruin the door”…..I felt my heart race…the police?? I dragged myself up and while taking slow steps to the door I got a glance of me in the mirror….I looked horrible…black rings under my eyes after just one night without sleep…at same time my eyes were a bit dry after the crying….

I locked up the door and opened it slowly at saw my parents at two policemen. “Eunhyuk” Mom said and hugged me, but I looked at the policeman and said in low voice “Why you here?”….”You have to join us to the police station and then we can talk”…

-

So we went to the policestation…I was just allowed to wash my face first..and when I came there I had to speak alone with a policeman in a room. “So Eunhyuk…we got a tips yesterday….about you…do you know two guys named Leeteuk and Wookyung?” My eyes got wide “Heh??..what…what have you heard??” I got afraid. He looked calm at me “Don’t be scared Eunhyuk…we have gotten tips and some proof about what have happened” Now I got confused, but the policeman waved to someone and Heechul came in…HEECHUL?

“This guy sued Wookyung and Leeteuk with proof…but we need to hear the story from you too…” …..My mouth started to shiver….but then a hand got laid on my shoulder and I turned around…I stood fast up and hugged Yesung. “Hi Eunhyuk” he said and hugged back. “Whats going on?” I asked confused. “As the policeman said..Heechul have sued Leeteuk and Wookyung for you…we don’t know all ourselves…but we all are here…Leeteuk and Wookyung is taken…but you have to talk…tell everything…then they can get punishment for all they have done…”

I looked to Heechul “What you do?...what proof?...”….he sighed “We can take that later…lets do this first” he was right…I sighed….Yesung sat down beside me and held my hand as I started to talk…I didn’t think over this…I just trusted in Heechul and the others know…if this not real….then it will never get better anyway…so why not just talk…

Hankyungs Pov:

Heechul came to me and we stood alone since Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Donghae went to buy something to drink “There…Eunhyuk and Yesung is talking to the police…proud of me?” he smiled confident. I looked confused at him “What did you do?”…..I didn’t look at me “I….I have might…sent Wookyung after Eunhyuk myself….to…film proof…” my eyes went wide “You did what??” I walked toward him and he walked backward and smiled nervous “Don’t get angry…I wasn’t gonne let him do Eunhyuk anything…I just…oh come on…I didn’t come up with anything else….” He met the wall and looked at me…I stopped walking….”And Leeteuk…don’t tell me you sent him to Eunhyuks house too?”….Heechul shook his head “No…No I didn’t…with him…I just talked to him and got everything on a recorder….but with Wookyung…I dont know him and if I started to talk out with him…he would see through me…so…to make him believe me…I told him where Eunhyuk lived……”

I looked angry at him “I didn’t like that…but ok…if they get in jail….its ok…but Im not happy with that method….” He nod “Nee…nee…Its ok….but….see….I kept my promise…shouldn’t you…thank me??” I raised my eyebrows “thank you??...you got your prize before you did anything…that was thank you enough…” he started to chuckle “Yeah….and now that I have got the tatse of it…why should I not want it again??”

“No way…you have to work harder to get it again...” I said strict and he smirked “we will see…so…can I go…or is it more I need now?” I looked at the policeman and then back to Heechul “If they say its ok…then you can go”

Heechul went to the policeman “Hi handsome…do I need to stay??” the young policeman looked at him “Yes…you’re done…you can go” Heechul smiled and left.

Eunhyuks Pov

When we were done talking we got told to wait. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Hanskyung and DOnghae were here. I hugged all of them before sitting down beside Yesung and laid my head on his shoulder “Did Heechul leave??” I asked and they nodded.

“Is it over now??” I asked too. Yesung his fingers over my hand “Yes…its over….” I smiled a little bit “So…I can come back to school?” he nod and I continued “and…we will have a date…right??” he smiled and nodded “Of course”  so…its real?? Its going to get better??

“By the way everyone…its something Ryeowook and Kyuhyun should tell” DOnghae smiled and tried to get up the mood while waiting. Ryeowook started to blush and Kyuhyun smiled. “Oh?? What is it??” Yesung asked. Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook, then to us again, then to Ryeowook…Ryeowook didn’t dare look at Kyuhyun before Kyuhyun took his chin to make him look before he…kissed him??...kissed him?....”Heeeh??” I sat up “You guys….are couple??” I wided my eyes “Since when??”….Ryeowook blushed more and told. “And haven’t told me…aigoo..” I pouted. The other chuckled. But we congratulated them. They looked like a cute couple…and good new made me smile.

-

Heechuls pov

I sighed…it went ok….not angry…or…angry…but it went ok…..but hmm….how can I get Hankyung to like me….hmmmm

Yesungs Pov

Today Eunhyuk would come back….ad tomorrow I will take him to a date…but…what should I do…I wanna make it special for him because of everything he have been through….hmmm…it should be perfect.

Eunhyuks Pov

I had packed and dad drove me toward school again…..but…something bothered me….was it this easy?...was everything over and Leeteuk and Wookyung in jail…this fast?....something feels wrong…but maybe its just a feel…I should be happy

 

---------------------------------

Yeah....I forgot some of my ideas...so it may didnt become too good..but hope it was ok

and Im not sure how to write about this whole police thing...so this kind of went fast....sorry...and sorry that this chapter didnt become so long as I hoped...I thought it would be more to write...

But...Yehyuks date is coming ^^

and Heechul want to get Hankyung...how will he gett him???