Chapter fifthteen:

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

I didn’t say a word or interrupt Kyuhyun as he spoke. “Emm…Eunhyuk is or have been in love with Leeteuk a while…I don’t know about right now, but he let and still let Leeteuk use him…Eunhyuk may think he’s one of those who just want to sleep with him, and of course Leeteuk is, but Leeteuk use him since he know Eunhyuk won’t say no…Since Eunhyuk kind of like him……………….Just like I knew Ryeowook liked me and used him for my own good…But Ryeowook got stronger, and I’m glad that he did”

I nod “I see…Ryeowook and Eunhyuk are a bit alike…But…I actually thought Eunhyuk was the stronger one, but now I see he isn’t…Ryeowook would never let you him while being drunk or let you in his pants if he didn’t want to…”

Kyuhyun nod, and I continued “But Eunhyuk…have let a lot of people in his pants…Does he like everyone or?” Kyuhyun shrug his shoulders “You kind of have to ask Eunhyuk about that…I don’t know…” I sighed “And you’re sure about what you just told me is true?” and he nod “Yes…” I swallowed “Anything else?” It looked like he thought a bit “I know something…but not the whole thing, so I can’t tell you too much…buuuuut…Then you have to help me more with Ryeowook later”

 “Ok” and he smiled “Do you know why Hankyung don’t like Eunhyuk?” I got confused “Because he’s kind of a ? That’s what he says to me…” Kyuhyun started to chuckle “yeah…but that’s not it…You see…Eunhyuk and Hankyung…used to be a couple” My eyes went wide “C…Couple? Those two, I can’t imagen that, you got to be kidding me…” Kyuhyun shook his head “It’s not a joke, an as I said, I don’t know the whole story…but the rumours says that they broke up because Eunhyuk was unfaithful and slept with Donghae…” My eyes almost refused to blink and he continued “and at that time, Donghae used to hang out with us, so Donghae was kind of the enemy with Hankyung along with Leeteuk and Heechul, I hadn’t started here yet…..But remember…that’s just a rumour, I guess you have to ask Hankyung or Eunhyuk if it’s true…but I know…Hankyung have visited Eunhyuk after this, and I bet not only one time…”

I was out of words.

-

Later I waited outside Eunhyuk room, and also mine of course...thinking…should I talk to him…it has nothing to do with me, but…I want to know more…Wanna know if Kyuhyun is lying or not…Aish…Those two have been taking long time at the store…

Finally I heard someone come in the end of the corridor, and saw someone come toward me…but not Eunhyuk. I swallowed before Hankyung appeared in front of me.  “What are you doing here?” I asked. He shrugged his shoulder “Just walking around”……………it got a bit awkward…….Should I talk to him? I sighed, and kind of glared at him without actually wanting to “Why didn’t you say Eunhyuk was your ex?”  hankyung went from being normally happy to looking down on the floor. “I have my reasons…who told you? It can’t have been Eunhyuk…Heechul? Leeteuk? Any of the others?”

“I’m not gonna tell who…I don’t say I need to know everything, and I don’t have to hear what happened, it’s none of my business, I know…but I’m curious…I want to know…” It got quiet, no one said anything as two other came toward us…Ryeowook must have gone to his room because it wasn’t Eunhyuk and Ryeowook…but Eunhyuk and Donghae……They laughed ans as Donghae used to, he had an arm around Eunhyuk’s shoulder…I had always taken that for friendship…but now it was different…But Eunhyuk agreed to give me chance…what about Donghae then?? God I’m confused now…

“Hello?” Donghae said when they had reached us, and joked “Is it a gathering here?”  Hankyung chuckled “No, I’m just walking around here, tired of sitting in my room” DOnghae nod “Understand” then he looked at me, chuckled and whispered something to Eunhyuk, who chuckled with him. I got a bit angry “Is something funny about me?” Donghae shook his head, and Eunhyuk blushed a bit, but smiled.

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t help but blush…I don’t know why…but Donghae had just whispered in my ear “See that jealous face over there?? I said he liked you, it’s too obvious!”

 

But still…I felt an awkward situation here…..why?

----------

 

School have started :/ less time to get idea, but I will still try to update as fast as I can. Now you know a bit more ^^

and please vote and comment ^^: