CHapter 29

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Ryeowook’s Pov

 

“Hyung, where are you going?” I asked Hankyung when I had come to his room and he was getting ready to go out. “I’m going to visit my old friend…asking some questions…” I nod “I understand, you’re gonna ask about Eunhyuk?” now he nod “Of course…if he actually did it…actually Eunhyuk…I don’t know what to do…” a sigh escaped both of our mouth, we both knew there wouldn’t be any real proof if it was right, yes it was cameras there that could show that they had been in the room, but no camera is in the room of course. And we don’t know if the friend will tell if he did it…

“Of course…I actually hope Eunhyuk lied, but…something tells me he don’t…” Hankyung said and l could see he didn’t look so happy, why would he…”Good luck Hyun” I said, and he smiled and ruffled my hair “Thank you, and good luck with the brat named Kyuhyun” we both chuckled.

-

“I didn’t see you at school today” I asked Eunhyuk later and we sat in his room, and he chuckled “I am expelled for a little while.”  I lift my eyebrows and he continued “I had with Yesung in the classroom and the teacher caught us…” …….“WHAT!” I shouted, and he chuckled more. “What…why…that’s….” he looked at me “Its ok…I have been able to sleep more while waiting for Yesung” I sighed “of all places…the classroom….emm…how was it??”

“Emm…could have been better….as you said…classroom not the best place, plus it was his first time with a guy…most been a bit awkward for him…..soo….Im waiting for doing it more…comfortable…” He chuckled after saying that “So….what about you and Kyuhyun? Gotten further?” now I blushed “Emm…well…we have kissed…and….yes…that’s it….I don’t wanna go further yet…I’m scared” He looked confused at me “Why? It don’t hurt that much if the top is nice…” I nod “I understand, but…I’m still scared….but…..his hands feel good…” now he got more confused “huh? He have touched you?”

“I already said that he did it at the party, and….and he have my ……on the way to between my legs, but I hsove him away……” It looked like he remembered now “Yeah…you told me…he did what?...emm…well…at least he want you” I chuckled “It seems like that, but…I don’t want to as I said…not now” he nod “Of course, don’t do anything before you feel ready”

“I won’t…but…Hyukki…what I was gonna say way…Hankyung…he went to visit his old friend and talk with him” He looked shocked “S…Seriously??”  I nod “Of course…he wanna know the truth…he want to hear the others version…he kind of hope you are lying…he hate thinking of it” Eunhyuk turned a bit sad “I’m not lying about stuff like that…I can admit I have let everyone I have slept with except that guy” I know that is true, and continue “I know…but you will stop that now…right? Since you have Yesung”

“Of course…I have actually never wanted to start it…if you remember”  of course I remember. Then the door bell, Eunhyuk sighed, ogt up and went to the entry to open…but the moment he opened I heard he was getting pushed inn and pinned against the wall….UGH!! Leeteuk….He didn’t see me…just eyes on Eunhyuk….

Eunhyuk’s Pov

The moment I had opened the door I wanted to close it…but he was too fast. Before I knew it I had been pushed in, the door closed and I was pinned against the wall……help…and Ryeowook tried…he came and pushed Leeteuk away from me “Let go off him” but Leeteuk looked impatient and just took a grip in RYeowooks wrist, opened the door and pushed him out before closing the door again and lock it. Then went back to me, pinner my arms over my head with one arm and looked directly at me “Hello there…long time no…long time, no ….” He smirked and I got scared, trying to get my arms free, but no use and he’s body was all close to mine, he rubber our crotch together a bit…”MM…STOP IT!” I shouted…but  no use of course, seriously…what have got him hard and impatient….

“Please Eunhyuk…I have missed you…missed your body…” I just tried to get free and shouted back at him “But I haven’t missed you…I am with Yesung!” he’s eyes got angry and the free hand got down to my , squeezing it. “MMG! LEETEUK!!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!!!!” And just when I shouted that I heard running steps, my door got unlocked and opened with a big bang, and a damn angry Donghae came inn pushing Leeteuk so hard away that he stumbled and fell on his on the floor. Donghae sat down on his knees, grabbing Leeteuk’s collar on the shirt “What the hell are you doing??”

Ryeowook stood there “Are you ok?...I ran to Donghae since he have an extra key to your room” I nod “Thank you Wook” Leeteuk pushed Donghae away and stood up “None of your business…” Donghae also got up “Well…it is! You’re trying to get in my friends pants without him wanting, and he is taken you idiot!” Leeteuk chuckled “You’re just jealous since you can’t get in his pants again!” DOnghae mouth went open “I have never been there!! And if I had wanted, I would still have better chance than you!! But I’m not an idiot!! GET OUT !! before we ask Hankyung to come here with his material art skills”

“Fine fun ruiner….” Leeteuk said annoyed and went out…what did Donghae mean by that?...I bet he was just provoking Leeteuk. Ryeowook hugged me “I’m sorry that I couldn’t stop him” I hugged him back “It’s ok, you were brave enough to try even if you’re smaller, and you went to get Donghae, thank you” He released me and looked at the clock “Emm…I have to go to my room a bit…I’m soon going to meet Kyuhyun again” he blushed a bit and DOnghae smiled “So…need to look extra good when you meet him?” Ryeowook giggled a bit “see ya later” then he also went out.

Donghae sighed “Aish…that ert…” I looked confused at him and he said fast “Leeteuk…not Ryeowook…aish…I’m glad I had the extra key…shouldn’t you give the last one to Yesung?” I sighed  “I only had two extra keys…you have one and Hankyung have one…I’m gonna ask if I can have one more…but it hadn’t helped now even if I had shouted for him…he’s in the store…” I sighed and laid down in my bed. Donghae came and joined, laid beside me…not close of course, just friendly beside me.

Yesung’s Pov

 

When I came back and had put everything in my room that I had bought, I went to Eunhyuks room. Open as usual, not locked at all…I opened the door a bit and went in, but stopped and hide when I saw the scene. Eunhyuk laid on his stomach, head resting on his arms, and looked toward Donghae who laid there too…of course I knew it was nothing between them, so it wasn’t actually the scene that made me hide, but the conversation.

“Don’t tell him, okey?” Eunhyuk said, and Donghae sighed “I won’t…but…you don’t love him right?” he sounded a bit worried. Now Eunhyuk sighed “No…why would I? You know who I love you fool” He hit Donghaes chest lightly. He smiled and Hyuks hair “I know, sorry”

I got confused…who were they talking about…did they flirt?...ehm…I…I think I should get out of here…and that’s what I did…I went quiet and out, and back to my room…but couldn’t get the conversation out of the head…did he mean me? Or Donghae there…

 

Eunhyuk’s Pov

“Aish, can we just stop talking about Leeteuk now…you know I love Yesung…..I miss him…and after that scene…I wanna hug him and feel his safe arms around me” I smiled by the thought and Donghae chuckled “Aish…when you found someone, you sound so…weird” I pouted “NO!!”