Chapter eight

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

No One’s P.O.V.

 

Eunhyuk lay in his bed and looked on the guy’s back on the couch. “So…if you’re done talking, then you can go…” The guy chuckled “You’re tired of me talking all the time?” Eunhyuk sat up “well…you only say the same thing all the time?” The guy stood up and looked at Eunhyuk “Is that weird? You don’t answer me?” Now Eunhyuk stood up “And do I have to answer YOU of all persons?”

“Well…I think I know enough, maybe more than the others?” Eunhyuk walked toward the door “None of your business, I have stopped, have become boring, now leave!” The guy stopped Eunhyuk from walking and pinned him to the wall…Eunhyuk faced the wall and the guy held his hands with one hand over his head. “What are you doing?!” Eunhyuk shouted, and the guy took the free hand and poked Eunhyuks as he wanted to prepare him with the pants on. Eunhyuk shut his eyes close and bit his lips. The guy chuckled, stopped poking him, but still held him against the wall “You have stopped?? You don’t have a boyfriend, who have you been with?” Eunhyuk tried to get free, but wasn’t able to “Why do you care?”  The guy only started to ask more “Can it be Donghae?”

“Why should I be with my best friend huh?” Eunhyuk shouted, the guy just looked at him “Well…I guess he likes you…then I guess you’ve been with Leeteuk again…” Eunhyuk idn’t say anything and the guy released his hands…Eunhyuk just slipped down on his knees on the floor. “I knew it…he can’t have prepared you well…since it hurt? Even if I poked you on the outside of your pants…” Eunhyuk started to shiver a bit, and the guy leaned again the wall “Did he force you?”………no answers and the guy kept talking “You know…You and Ryeowook are pretty alike…but you can’t stand up for yourself and have let it go too far…” still no answer….”But that’s just Leeteuk…what about the others? Those who have already graduated?...” Eunhyuk finally got words out of his shivering body “Please….stop…leave me alone…” The guy walked toward the door “Again…I wonder where your cute side went…when did it all go wrong?…” and with that….the guy left and Eunhyuk’s tears started to fall like rain…

-

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

I sat in my room and wondered if I should call Kyuhyun…I took up my phone…and actually called…Yesung…

“Hello?” he answered. “Can I talk to you? Can I come over?” Yesung said it was ok and we said good bye when I opened my door. Just when I had hung up I saw Hankyung, also talking in the phone. “Hi hyung” I smiled and he smiled back and nod to greet me. But it looked like an important call so I walked toward Yesung instead of stopping. Outside his room, I was about to knock on his door when Eunhyuk came out of his room. He looked at the floor so his hair covered his eyes. “Eunhyuk Hyung?” I asked. He didn’t look up, but I heard his fake smile “Wookie? Going to Yesung?” he breathed hard, as he was holding a lot inside. “…yes?” He chuckled false “ok…say hi from me” then he just walked away…

I really thought hard and fast at that moment…walking after Eunhyuk or knocking on Yesung’s door…but Eunhyuk looked like he wanted to be alone since he didn’t even look at me, and maybe he didn’t want any help,…so I swallowed and knocked on the door. He opened almost right after, as he had stood by the door and listened. “Hi” he greeted and let me in. “Hi” I smiled “And before I forget it…Eunhyuk said hi, I met him on the way out”  He wide his eyes “ok…but…since you that fast took up Eunhyuks name…I heard noise from his room, as something hit the wall and Eunhyuk shouted to someone…”

“I’m not gonna guess anything, and I don’t wanna talk about what may have happened without knowing anything…” He nod “I understand, what did you call for?” I told him about Kyuhyun “Can he really have…changed his mind that fast?” he thought a bit “I guess someone can…I think you should try…maybe he really is sorry…but if he start to be a jerk again you can leave…then you have at least given him a chance to fix it” I nod “But…what if I don’t wanna fix anything…I have my right to be angry…I can even report him…it’s just that I don’t have any proof…”

“I think you shall at least listen to him first…it’s no excuse for what he have done, but you can at least listen, maybe he’s even more stupid than you thought” I chuckled “maybe…we’ll see…I can try…tomorrow”

-

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

It had started to rain during the evening…what a grey Saturday…I sat like a wet pity animal who couldn’t move, in an alley. When I needed to think it was here I came, don’t ask me why…, even if it wasn’t a place with a roof, it had memories…only one person knew that…and he came running toward me now with an umbrella over his head “Why are you here in the rain idiot? Seriously I have tried to call you a hundred times!” Donghae shouted to me before pulling me up under the umbrella with him. I didn’t answer, and he just held me close and started to walk with my feet automatically going after. “Idiot, can’t you stop hiding?” I said it in a low voice, but Donghae heard it “He’s right…he’s always right…” I could almost feel his rolling eyes “Who?”

I chuckled like a maniac “Who do you think? My EX?”

---

There's that guy again with Eunhyuk :o His EX!

Wonder how the talk between Ryeowook and Kyuhyun will go? Will Kyuhyun be able to save himself?