Chapter ninetheen.

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

“You’ve been too busy with Kyuhyun to hang out with me” Yoona pouted. “I’m sorry, I guess I’m just blinded…”  She sighed “I know you like him, I know he have apologized…That’s great…But you shouldn’t suddenly forget me” I took her hand “I’m not forgetting you, ok? Let’s hang out today” She smiled “Yes, and…YOU are gonne tell me ALL about Kyuhyun, what have happened, every detail…” I cut her off and laughed “I get it, I get it, we go to the park later”

-

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

“Aish!…Why?…Why? Why does he always hold hands with Yoona??”  I complained to Yesung who had promised me to help with Ryeowook.  “Don’t complain…”  he said easy, btu I got more angry “Not complain? Look at them!” I pointed at them…they were at the park, the sat on a bench, held hands, laughed together, Ryeowook sometimes blushed while Yoona seemed to have a lot of fun…and yup, if you wondered…Yesung and I sat on the café and I looked through the window at them without them noticing. “What am I gonna see?” Yesung asked and I got annoyed “Seriously!! What is it not to see?” He sighed “All I see is two best friends having fun” I wanted to punch him and he saw it. “Seriously Kyuhyun…one…Yoona and Ryeowook are best friends…second…Ryeowook is gay…he don’t like girls…Be happy with that…it’s worse seeing Eunhyuk  with Donghae who is a guy…but I have to live with that…”

“Ok…I didn’t know Ryeowook was gay…I thought he was bi…anyway…it makes me jealous” Yesung nod “I know the feeling…But none of us can break friendships” I nod “No…I have done enough wrong, I don’t wanna do another…”

“I understand that” He sighed “But…he seem to have gotten over it…since you have actually changed” I didn’t like the thought of what I had done to him….”Of course I have changed…I have finally got a brain to think with” He just had to laugh. “I’m not gonna deny you if you hoped that” I shrugged my shoulders and couldn’t help to laugh a tiny laughter myself. “Anyway…what can I do, help me Yesung”

 “How far do you wanna go?”  I got a bit surprised by his question “How far? What do you mean?” He rolled his eyes “Not dirty…I meant as do you want a relationship? If so, I know you’re willing to do more” I nod “I’m in love with him…but I can’t go too fast…then he think I haven’t changed”

“Yup, you have a problem there” Yesung said totally calm. “But you promised to help me, so I believe in you to find a way” I smiled and he nod “I’m gonna try the best I can, ok? But I can’t come up with any idea yet…Because I also need to think about my date with Eunhyuk, I don’t want it to go bad…”

I still looked at Ryeowook and Yoona who now walked hand in hand away, do people think they are a couple. “I have an idea” Yesung said and I turned my attention to him. “What if…I help you by making Ryeowook take the first move, then you will now you’re not pushing him…maybe that’s the best way. If he start” I thought about it, it could work…then I knew for sure I wasn’t pushing him. “And if he doesn’t…” I got cut off “I ask him question about you, see if he’s interested, then I make him do the first move…” I sighed “What I meant was…what if he doesn’t have interest in me?

-

 

Im sorry for longer wait that I usually do, and for the short chapter...

but suddenly I had things to do, then I got sick, then I had homework and a test....and now I actually also have things to do...so I hope you'll be patient with me^^

And...what do you think of Yesungs plan? ^^