Chapter 34

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Eunhyuk’s Pov

Well, since I had been expelled from school a bti after having in the classroom, I was home alone the next day and ate noodles when the doorbell rang.  I looked at the door, didn’t know if I wanted to open it. But then I heard a key go in the keyhole and understood who it must be. And I had right, Hankyung came in. “Sorry, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to answer” I said, and he nod “I understand” He said and sat beside me in the couch……it was a bit quiet before I dared to say anything.  “hmm…you where…visiting your old friend?” I asked. He nod “Yes...Yes I did”……”Emm…what did…What did he say?”

He looked at me “Do you say that because your story was a lie?” he asked a bit strict and I suddenly felt scared “What?...no?...Why should I lie about something like that?” it looked like he was really sceptical. “Hankyung…what did Wookyung say?”…He sighed and as he told me my mouth went open “WHAT?...Hankyung, don’t tell me you believe in him…I mean, why should I lie about being ?...I would never cheat on you…ok, I lied and said I slept with Donghae, but I never did…”…he still looked like he was trying to find out what to believe, and I just continues. “Is it because I have been sleeping around you are sceptical? Because I admit, I let them sleep with me, I could have said no, but I let them so they would leave me alone after…I know it sounds ty, but I admit it…but I never slept with Wookyung because I wanted, and if I had I would have admit it now, but I never did…please…trust me”

Now he sighed “I actually trust you Eunhyuk, but…it doesn’t help…I can’t do anything with it” I smiled and pat his back “You don’t need to do anything with it…just trust me and forgive me is enough” he shook his head “No, it’s not…I want the truth out of him…I want him to admit it…” I leaned on his shoulder “Relax Hankyung…let it go as it goes…at the moment…I rather focus on my relationship with Yesung and hope it goes well…I don’t want to lose him.” He leaned back on my head “I hope for you that it goes well too”

“But I’m glad we still can be some kinds of friends, you are still there for me…thank you” I said and I meant it. “Me too Eunhyuk, let’s focus on getting Leeteuk away from you, and make your relationship with Yesung better…and that with Wookyung…I will think of it, I don’t want to let it go, but…yes…let’s focus on oyur future” I sat up and looked at him “No…its my job to focus on my future…you have to focus on yours…you cant just watch after me…I bet somewhere out there its someone for you too…” He smiled to me “We’ll see”

-

Later when school was done, Hankyung had already left, I bet he would get trouble teachers found out he skipped school. But now Yesung was here, he held his arm around me while we watched a movie on the TV. But we didn’t actually pay much attention to the movie; we mostly kissed and talked to each other. I told him what Hankyung had told me about Wookyung.

“I don’t like this Wookyung…but I can accept the fact that Hankyung is your ex, he cares about you, but still don’t try to get you back, so…Im scared of you leaving me” he said and I chuckled “I won’t leave you, no way” and I got a bit closer to him. “Good” he said and held me closer too “You’re mine, but what I meant to say too was that I would gladly help Hankyung if he needs about that Wookyung case…I agree with him, he shouldn’t get away…” I sighed “Yesung…let Hankyung do that…it’s his friend…you have to help me with Leeteuk, it’s him who is after me now…”

“I know…we have to get him away…but I don’t know how, not yet, but we will find something, and until that I will protect you all I can. And I have good help from Donghae” He chuckled a bit, I bet he remember what Kyuhyun told us about Donghae yelling at Heechul and even threw a class after him…”Yesung, it’s not funny…it could have been dangerous, I don’t want Donghae in trouble because of me” he still chuckled “Don’t worry about it, I like Donghae more after that, I have been jealous of how close you two are, but…now I like him more” I pout and hit him lightly “Yah! Idiot”

-

Ryeowook’s Pov

Yoona sat in my room with me; today I had to give Kyuhyun an answer. But at least he gave me time and I would be the one calling him, and not him calling me. I’m still not sure what to do…

“If you like him, then why don’t you just say yes?” she asks, and  I sigh “I have told you…the way he was before…” but she cut me off “Listen to yourself…how he was before…he can have changed, you should trust that he have changed, give him a chance…if he start being a jerk again, you can break up with him”…I bit my lips, she made it sound so easy, but I bet it wasn’t. “So…you think I should say yes?” I asked, and she nodded “Yes, you like him, and he likes you…why not take the chance…its only one way to find out if it will work”

She was right…we talked a bit more before she walked away, and I sat with my phone…slowly I start writing on my phone to Kyuhyun:

To: Kyuhyunnie

If you have time you can come
to my room now, I have my answer

From: Ryeowook

I look at it…does it sound weird…aish I delete it, and write again:

To: Kyuhyunnie

Hey, what’s up?

From: Ryeowook

….NO! I can’t write that either…asih...delete delete…what am I gonna write…ok, I just write:

To: Kyuhyunnie

Come to my room I bought you a
new PSP game

From: Ryeowook

And I sent it…and waited…it felt like it took forver, but soon someone knocked on my door and I went to open, and I smiled “Hey” he looked so happy at me “Did you really bought me a new game?” I giggle and drag him in “Not really” and closed the door.  “Not? Why did you say it then” he pouted, and I had to giggle more “That face don’t work at me, you don’t look cute”

“YAH! Ryeowook!” he pouted more, and I tried to stop giggling, but it was a bit hard, but then I was able to talk “I just didn’t know what to write to get you here…I….I have been thinking”…he looked at me, and I saw he understood, but to lighten the awkward mood from me he said natural “A simple ‘come to my room’ had been enough…No need to trick me, you’re mean…” I smiled more “Aish, if you want a new PSP game instead of my answer then ok, I will go and buy a new game” he chuckled and shook his head “No, I want your answer”

We waited a bit to stop our chuckling, but I felt lighter now by the good mood. “Emm…and I don’t…” but now he cut me off by pinning me to the wall and kissed me on the lips. “Mmg” I tried to break it, but weren’t able to, but he broke it after a little bit “Sorry, I just had to before hearing your no…” he looked sad…he still had me pinned to the wall and I blushed “Kyuhyun…let me finish the sentence…I don’t know how it will be…but Im willing to take the chance to find out, because I really like you too” now his face lighten up in a smile and he kissed me again, but now with more passion and I kissed him back.