Chapter Twelve: (Not actually rated...maybe next chapter....hmm, we'll see)

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

 

Waking up, knowing this will be a hard day…I stood up and got ready for school before I went out in the corridor and walked toward the door. When I saw a person I knew standing there outside his door…probably waiting for someone. “Hi Eunhyuk” I greeted and he looked at me before backing away “Hi? I sit something?”  I shook my head and didn’t go closer to him “Waiting for someone?”  He nod “Yeah…” Silence…”Who?” I asked. “Why do you care? Seeing if it’s someone weaker than or stronger than you?”

I deserved that  I guess…he thinks I will do the usual…trying myself on him, and that I now just now want to wonder if it comes someone who can stop me. “No reason, just asking…I’m going to meet someone too, bye bye” He looked suspicious after me, I could feel it, but didn’t turn around.

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

Hmm…he actually just walked away…oh well…I still waited…damn he’s slow…yesung came out of his room “Hi Eunhyuk, waiting for someone?” I nod “Yes, DOnghae, but damn he’s slow…soon going without him…” then my phone suddenly rang and I took it up…Donghae. “YAH !! You damn slow fish…Where are you?” he sighed “No need to yell, Im on my way, sorry had a little problem right when I was about to go…” I thought a bit “What kind of problem?”  He chuckled “You don’t wanna know” I rolled my eyes “If you and your are done, get yourself over here!”  I said and hung up. Yesung looked a bit shocked at me. Then we heard a laugh behind me “Nice as always!” Donghae walked toward us. “Did you watch right before school?” I asked, and he shook his head “I don’t watch , I was joking, I just slept a bit longer than I was supposed to….Hi Yesung, are we three people going together?” I shrugged my shoulders “if Yesung want” It was actually funny to see him a bit scared of how we spoke to each other “…Sure” So we all started to walk toward school. But by the door…Kyuhyun stood…with Ryeowook?” We all stopped in a bit shock…sudden silence…because…Ryeowook smiled to him….Donghae looked more angry than shocked…since he have been friends with Kyuhyun. “Yo Kyuhyun, playing around again? Go to the store by yourself…and he can’t go to school for you”

Kyuhyun looked toward us, and so did Ryeowook. No answer and really awkward silence. “Hyung, Kyuhyun and I was just talking” Ryeowook said since Kyuhyun didn’t say anything. “…If you say so” Donghae said annoyed, just tell me if he does anything” Donghae said and started to walk again, and really couldn’t hold himself from looking really annoyed at Kyuhyun.  I looked just a bit confused at Ryeowook and whispered “I thought you were gonna drop that ?” but he shrugged his shoulders. “Just don’t do anything stupid” I also whsioered and he nod before I went after Donghae.

Yesung’s P.O.V.

I was just walking after the other two, trying not to get too noticed, but Kyuhyun spoke “So Yesung, you’re coming on the club this weekend?” I nod and smiled a bit “Yes I guess” He smirked “There will be a lot of cuties and hotties there, not a bad timing to find someone…or do you have other plans”

“Ehm…I kind of have a date…” I said careful and both suddenly got shocked. Ryeowook smiled “WHO? Tell me! I think I know!”  I got a bit embarrassed “He kind of…just left me, and I should run after them…” “Eunhyuk? Really” Kyuhyun almost shouted “You’re not joking?!” I shook my head. “He said yes…wow…that’s unusual” Ryeowook smiled to me “Don’t waste your chance then”

“And…look out for Leeteuk, he’s alos after Eunhyuk, except he wants him in bed” Kyuhyun warned and I nod “I know, I won’t leave Eunhyuk alone, I should run after Eunhyuk and DOnghae now” Kyuhyun stopped me “I’m just gonna say…don’t be a fool, and never leave Eunhyuk alone…If Leeteuk comes, I doubt Eunhyuk will say no…just saying…” I froze a bit “Why?”

“Cause I’ve been in the same situation as Leeteuk, and now trying to get out of it and make it ok again…but…Eunhyuk is weaker than Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun said, and I weren’t actually able to understand a lot from what I heard “Excuse me…can you say it again…more slowly?” Kyuhyun shook his head “Not now, maybe later,school starts soon, run after the two others, they haven’t waited”  I nod and ran all I could until I reached the other two.

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

I looked confused at Kyuhyun as we walked towrd the school “What do you mean…that about Eunhyuk, that I don’t know?” He chuckled a bit “I know a bit about Eunhyuk, and more than I may need since I’m not his friend…I have even busted him having a visitor you may not know, and I don’t think that was the first time he visited…” I sighed “Not someone who I hope?” he shook his head fast “No…but it looked like…they knew each other more than I thought…because one time I came in, they didn’t notice me cause I was quiet…Eunhyuk laid on his stomach on the couch, and couldn’t get up sine the other guy sat on him, and kind of poking on his , they weren’t !…and he yelled at him, telling him to stop being a fool and tell Leeteuk to off…”

“Why can’t you use his name instead of saying Eunhyuk and the guy?” I said a bit annoyed. “because…I don’t know if I was supposed to know it…” I chukled…I knew exactly who it was…he had his special ways of doing thing I guess…even if he meant it good. “I already know who it is…I just didn’t think Eunhyuk would ever let him in…”

-

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

“Stop it” I tried to shout, but no words came out before Leeteuk shut my mouth with his hand. “Where’s your bodyguard Donghae?” I shrugged my shoulders, I couldn’t speak.  Leeteuk had locked the door to the bathroom and had pinned me to the wall. He finally took away his hand and took it under my shirt instead. “N-No! Not here! Too public, we’re gonna get trouble if we’re caught!”

“We won’t get caught as longs as your quiet” Leeteuk smirked, but I tried to get myself free…no use…as usual… 50% because I was too weak…30% since he blocked me…20%..........I wanted to…I felt tears wanted to come, but held it back as Leeteuk slid his hand down on my back, and down in my pants and d my . “S-Stop it! Please…”

He smirked and came close to my face, and I closed my eyes…didn’t want to see him at all…when I felt him just a few centimetres away from me…someone knocked on the door.

-----
AFF insist on having the rated mark there.....if not, it's only because I wrote this, or I don't know.......
 

Need more time to write the Kyuwook part, working on it :) so I wrote this first ^^

hmmm...I guess it's more obvious who Eunhyuk's EX is now? or?? :P

Do you guys know what Kyuhyun meant by the situation between Eunhyuk and Leeteuk?  but Eunhyuk weaker than Ryeowook?

Who can the person who knock on the door be...most likely someone who want to go to the toilet.....but at least Eunhyuk is saved? right? ooor??