Chapter 24

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Ryeowooks pov

 

Even if I liked my look at the club, it felt good to walk around in my normal clothes next day. And still everytimg I thought about Kyuhyun and me kiss…I couldn’t help but to blush. It was like all my thinking of him had blown out and I was no longer in doubt. I want to trust him. I want him, and I hope Yesung is right, that he wants me. But….I have to make the moves…I saw that yesterday…but…how can I get that confident again. I can’t drink everytime I’m gonna try talking to Kyuhyun.

“You seem to think a lot?” A voice said and I took my head up and faced Kyuhyun. “Ehm…Hi” I smiled, and he chuckled “Sober now?” I nod a bit confused and he continued “The way you talk change, and how you look at people. “What? No it’s not…” I tried but he just chuckled and leaned toward me and whispered in my ear “Wanna continues from last night? Without alcohol?* I started to blush, and hit his chest lightly, and he backed a bit away “Stop it”

“I mean it” he smirked, and leaned a bit toward me and closer to my lips, and now I backed off, and he chuckled more. “See…I said you were different now that you’re sober” I pouted “Idiot” he just chuckled more “I’m just kidding with you, what’s up?”

“Nothing much, just walking around”  I said, and he nod “Seen Yesung or Eunhyuk today?”  I shook my head “No…why?” he thought a bit “I just wonder….since…I tried to knock on Yesungs door…I had something to ask him…but he didn’t open…” I smiled “Oh, Yesung went with Eunhyuk to his room after the party” then we both just looked at each other. “You don’t think they…you know…” Kyuhyun started, and I just had to smile “Maaaybe….we can go an check….”

“Are we erts!” He said shocked, but then smiled “Ok, why not? But how?”  I smirked “first we see if Eunhyuk have locked the door…if they went just home, he may not have locked it, and haven’t thought of it when they started.” Kyuhyun also smirked now “Ok, let’s check”  and as I thought…the door…was not locked….we quietly opened it…it was dark…we went in, as quiet as we could…I wide my eyes and took my hand to cover my mouth from gasping and pointed to the floor…Kyuhyun had to hold himself from chuckling when he saw the clothes that were thrown on the floor. …we went toward their bed…and they both lay there. Yesung had his arms around Eunhyuk, backhugging, they both were shirtless and the duvet only covered their lower body.

Both Kyuhyun and I had to try to not laugh and took up our phones. I took a picture of them, but by accident…Kyuhyun had flashlight when he took his picture, and we both froze. Yesung had started to move a bit, and Eunhyuk moaned lightly…were they…still “connected” That’s not possible? but Eunhyuk seemed to sleep…Yesung blinked and opened his eyes, then when he saw us it got wide open “WHAT THE…..” he looks at Eunhyuk. “What are you guys doing here?”

“Busting you” Kyuhyun smiled, and Yesung seemed confused and tired “For what?” Kyuhyun actually went and took off their duvet…Yesung chuckled “Disappointed that we’re not ? Both Eunhyuk and Yesung had PJ pants. “But you have done something, right?” Kyuhyun tried, and Yesung shook his head “We we’re sleeping….” Kyuhyun didn’t want it to let go that easy “But I bet you did something yesterday?” Yesung sigh “Yeah of course…we we’re making out then went to sleep…?” Yesung took the duvet back up, Eunhyuk were still asleep. Kyuhyun sigh and shook his head “Boooring…you could at least have him you…” now Yesung blushed and Kyuhyun smirked “Oh, that’s right…he did…at the party…” Suddenly a pillow hit Kyuhyun, and you could hear Eunhyuk “Kyuhyun! Get out! Your voice is annoying…and if we actually had …do you think we would tell you?” Eunhyuk turned around so he faced Yesung, and said tired  “Make them go out” then he must have kissed or a bit on Yesungs neck, because Yesung moaned lightly.

“Ok, we go out, come one Wook, they are boring” Kyuhyun said disappointed, and I chuckled while going after him. But taking a last look back I saw Yesung stand on all four over him, leaning down, and making out…again. We went out and closed the door. “Aish…I wanted to bust them…think about busting them in act”

“yuck, no” I said, I don’t want to see my friends do it…ok to bust them after, but do it….yuck…Kyuhyun chuckled.

Eunhyuk’s Pov

Feeling Yesungs tongues explore my mouth was awesome, and it felt different and better because I knew he is mine, my boyfriend. But I missed something…He have now seen me half …I am here half , I have him…and he lied…I actualy him for the second time when we came home…but…he don’t touch me…ok I’m not a ert…but…now I have someone I want to touch me, but he don’t……He still cares and think too much on showing me he’s not like anyone else…But…..ok I do sound like a ert….whatever…

We parted our lips and he looked down on me and said one of my thoughts “It’s weird…but it feels different now that I know your my boyfriend” He lay down beside me again and I smiled “I thought the same”

------

I know it's not so much story in this, but I just had to write something because I feel like I've been late. But the next chapter will have more story ^^