Chapter three

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

No one’s P.O.V.

In the school hallway Ryeowook walked alone looking for Hankyung when he heard a familiar voice “I told you yesterday to leave me alone!” it was Eunhyuk…Ryeowook walked slowly and careful to the corner and peeked, actually knowing what to see…Eunhyuk was pinned against the wall with his arms above his head…by Kyuhyun who smirked toward him “Why?” Eunhyuk tried to kick him between his legs, but Kyuhyun was able to avoid it “You kicked me yesterday, but not today”

This wasn’t a new scene to Ryeowook…but it still hurt…

Yesung’s P.O.V.

Second day at school, and I chatted with Hankyung and Kangin as we stood in the hallway, waiting for class to start. Then Eunhyuk, a guy holding an arm around him, they chatted happy together, and some others stopped by us. “You’re that guy from yesterday by our table?” The guy who had an arm around Eunhyuk said. “Yeah” I just answered, and Eunhyuk took over and smiled “Got rid of your problem yesterday?” I just nodded and felt Hankyung and Kangins looks at me, not understanding. “That’s great” Eunhyuk said “Hi Kangin, Hi…Hankyung” Kangin greeted and Hankyung just nod to greet him. Then I saw Leeteuk, Heechul and Kyuhyun come toward us “hello there” Heechul greeted happy  ”Nice day right?”. “Hi Donghae, have you looked in a mirror today?” Leeteuk asked and the guy released Eunhyuk “Yes I have, nice of you to think about my look”

What is it with this school to be mean to each other? Then we saw Ryeowook a bit away from us. Not looking so happy. “Hmm…Little Wookie seems sad, I think I have to comfort him…Maybe I’ll get some today?” Kyuhyun chuckled. Leeteuk and Heechul started to laugh. Hankyungs eyes went from not interested to full of anger and grabbed Kyuhyuns collar “Play with him and you’ll regret it! Do you hear me? Damn idiot!” Hankyung lifted a fist, but Eunhyuk was fast, he caught it and pulled it back, and Donghae pushed Kyuhyun away.

“You don’t wanna start a fight here” Eunhyuk said, still holding Hankyungs arm. “Can’t you take a joke?” Kyuhyun asked angry. “Don’t joke with our friend” Donghae said, and Eunhyuk and the people behind them nodded in agreement. “Eunhyuk” Hankyung said, and Eunhyuk looked at him. “Let go of my arm” Eunhyuk took his hands back as he had burned himself “Sorry…I’ll go and check on Ryeowook” and by that he ran off.

“Isn’t it weird that Ryeowook actually is friend with Eunhyuk?” Leeteuk asked and looked at Donghae “I understand you, but not the others” Donghae chuckled and rolled his eyes before he went up in Leeteuks face “Watch your mouth before you talk bad about my friends, you know I’m not scared of you” Leeteuk backed a bit off “Wow, wow, calm down man, we’ll go” Now they also backed off and walked away.

“What just happened? Why does it seem like everyone hates each other?” I just had to ask.  Donghae chuckled “It’s a too long story, maybe Hankyung or Kangin will tell it.” He turned to the people behind him “Let’s go and see if we find the other two” they nod and they left the same way as Eunhyuk. I turned myself to the other two with a face full of questions and Kangin answered “Donghae was once friends with Heechul, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and their little followers, but he found out that they weren’t really his friends, got dumped by them, and to their horror, Donghae is now Eunhyuks best friend…and for our case, we’re not popular, and we can’t stand those people, and they can’t stand us, and we don’t have anything against someone else, except that Hankyung don’t like Eunhuyuk.”

Hankyung shrugged his shoulders “It’s not just Eunhyuk, I don’t like Krystal or Hyuna either, hotties and flirty es with a lot of people…but they don’t sleep around as I know...Yuri is okay now that she have Siwon…maybe Eunhyuk, Hyuna or Krystal also gets better when they find a real boyfriend”

-

No one’s P.O.V.

Ryeowook had looked down and walked toward the outside of the building when he heard someone run after him. He sopped and turned around. Eunhyuk stopped by him “Wook, what’s wrong?” The younger forced a smile “Nothing Hyung, why?” Eunhyuk didn’t buy the younger’s smile “What is it?” The older wouldn’t let the other go that easy, and Ryeowook sighed “It’s Kyuhyun”

“What about him?” Eunhyuk avoided adding dickhead, bastard, player and every other name he could find. “I’ve decided to give up on him” another forced smile was showing. ‘YES!’ was the first thing Eunhyuk wanted to shout feeling Ryeowook giving up on the idiot and find a better one, but he didn’t, instead he said carefully “Why?”

The younger just looked at Eunhyuk, and the other got it and said in shock. “Me?” his eyes went wide and he pointed at himself “W…Why?” Ryeowook avoided looking at the other when he explained “Kyuhyun is only after …and even then…he looks at you…I have seen him try himself on you many times” Before Eunhyuk could say more, Ryeowook continued “I know you back away from him, but you don’t need to, just sleep with him…”

“I don’t wanna sleep with him…” Eunhyuk said “And it’s his fault for not seeing how cute and beautiful you are!” Ryeowook chuckled “I have never said I’m ugly or anything…But compared to you I’m nothing…Everyone is after you” 

“That’s not true that’s …wait…are you blaming me for something? I don’t tell the erts to look at me…” Before thinking Ryeowook said “But you around with all of them”

SLAP!

Ryeowook regretted saying that and his cheek burned…”DON’T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!” Eunhyuk shouted, but not angry…. “Hyung, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…I” Ryeowook was about to cry when he got cut off by the others and Donghae spoke “Ehh…What happens?” He looked at Ryeowooks red cheek. Eunhyuk didn’t answer and left. Yoona took Ryeowooks hand; she was Ryeowook’s best friend “What happened?”

-

Yesung’s P.O.V.

I remember to collect Hankyung and Kangins phone number and room number. And we hung out a lot. And at school I noticed that Eunhyuk avoided the others. When the other in the lunch hall sat down, Eunhyuk sat down at another table. A girl held Ryeowooks hand a lot, did he find a girlfriend? Wasn’t he gay? Donghae went over to Eunhyuk, but after a while he went back leaving Eunhyuk alone while sighing, and shrugging his shoulders when he went back to his table.

“Seems like Eunhyuk is having an argument with Ryeowook” Hankyung said uninterested when he caught me again looking at Eunhyuk. “How do you know it’s Ryeowook?”  I asked, and Hankyung still ate “Ryeowook was crying yesterday, but only said he said something he shouldn’t had to one of his friends…and Eunhyuk is the one who sits alone…it makes sense”

I stood up “I’m…” but got cutted off by Kangin who chuckled “just go and talk to Eunhyuk, we’re waiting” and so I went to his table and he looked up at me “What?” Mean as always…”Can…I sit here?” I asked. “Go ahead, it’s not my table, it’s the schools” he said bored and he also ate. So I sat down “Why…you’re not sitting with the others?”

“Do you need to know?” he asked me and looked at me, I shook my head…”Then I won’t answer” and he continued eating.  I wanted to say more, but Leeteuk and Heechul came to our table. Leeteuk placed himself behind Eunhyuk and let his hand feel down his chest before he hugged him from behind “Hello~” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes “Hi Leeteuk” Heechul looked at us and smiled “I wondered if you all joined at the club next Friday? I booked it to have a party, I invite you both” Leeteuk leaned more on Eunhyuk and I saw he let his hands go down to between Eunhyuk’s legs, and saw Eunhyuk froze a bit, and knew he had found goal. “Maybe we’ll have fun there? It’s a big club, with rooms” Leeteuk pretended to whisper in Eunhyuks ear. Eunhyuk was able to push Leeteuk away “NO!” Leeteuk chuckled “That wasn’t what you said last time” Eunhyuks eyes went angry.

“So are you guys coming” Heechul said before Eunhyuk could shout something. “Sure” I said, and Eunhyuk just shrug his shoulders “Whatever, we’ll see” the others seemed fine with the answers and walked away. I looked down at the table “I should go back to Hankyung and Kangin” Eunhyuk didn’t answer so I walked away.

-

Days went by fine, I didn’t tell Hankyung and Kangin about the party I was going to. Now it was Friday, and I took a little walk around in the house with all the rooms for students. Damn it’s huge, and not the only one…and all the doors look the same except the room numbers… People went out and in of rooms…at almost the last floor I found a familiar face on the way out.

“Ryeowook” I greeted happy, and he turned to see me, and he smiled “Hi Yesung, going somewhere?” I shook my head “Just wandering around and look” he smiled “The will you join me to the store again?” I nod “Sure”

It was a bit silent when we walked down stairs instead of the elevator, and suddenly it got really awkward…Because we saw another guy walking toward us…Kyuhyun. Ryeowook looked down at the floor and blushed and tried not to look at him. But Kyuhyun saw him “Wookie! Going to the store?” Ryeowook nod slowly…”Can you?” but Kyuhyun got cut off by me “No…he won’t buy you anything, buy it yourself” Ryeowook looked shocked up at me. “Let’s go Wook” I took a grip in his arm and dragged him lightly with me.

“What was that?” Ryeowook asked and I let go of him “Kyuhyun is no good for you…he saw you one time when you looked sad, and me and my and your friends heard him say that he wanted to comfort you so he could get you in bed…just to get some” Ryeowooks eyes turned sad “oh…well…at least he considered me…that was a first time, but I bet he joked.”

“I don’t know Kyuhyun, but as I see it…he’s not looking for a relationship, just a toy, I’m sorry” to my surprise Ryeowook didn’t seem sad…then he suddenly said “Maybe I should consider it…I mean…no one else want me, and toy is better than nothing”