Chapter 41

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

Eunhyuks POV:

“You have to go already” I pouted, and Yesung sigh “I need to go..the quicker we get rid of Leeteuk, the quicker you can come back…but I promise you...when you get back, I will take you on a real date, okey??” I smiled “really??” he nod and smiled. “Hmm…then I guess..I want you to get rid of him faster…but visit me more…I miss you” I pouted more and he peck my lips “I miss you too, but I also love you, you will soon come back” and with that he went out..

Yesungs POV

When I got back and on the way to my room I met Kyuhyun, I went to him a bit annoyed “And where were you during the meeting??” He lited his eyebrows “Not even a hello first?”..ok he is right…I started again “Hi Kyuhyun, why weren’t you there when we met Heechul?? You scared of him??”

“No of course not…I was busy with something else…Im sorry I didn’t tell” I looked at him “What were you busy with?” he actually started to blush a bit…and I started to smile a bit “Why you blush??...how is it going with you and Ryeowook?” now he started to smile “You mean my boyfriend??” I had to smile “Congratz!!”

“Oh no!” we suddenly heard Donghaes voice “So Im stuck watching two couples now” Kyuhyun chuckled “Find yourself someone Donghae instead of whining” now Donghae chuckled too “Not interested, I just dont want to watch you guys”

“Oh come on, must be someone that interest you? A girl? A boy??” I smiled to him, but he shook his head “No its not, Im y, Im free and Im single” we all just had to start chuckle.

---

 

Eunhyuks Pov

2 days passed..it was really boring…and nothing new about Leeteuk..they started to think Heechul just faked everything…

In the evening me and my parents sat in the living room, the doorbell rang. I go to entry to see who it is while drinking a bit, but when I open the door Im losing the glass on the floor…that guy….

“Eunhyuk are you ok??” I heard from the livingroom. “y..Yes, I just lost my glass, sorry I will clean up” I said back, but then I looked at the guy who stood there “My parents are home, you can dare touch me” I tried to act tough, but the shiver in my voice were visible.

He took me out of the door, closed it before pinning me to the wall..my parent would just think I went out to talk with a friend…“You told Hankyung about our little scene together??” Wookyung glared. “H..how did you find my house??” I muttered. “Did you tell Hankyung?? Didn’t I tell you to shut up??” He glared more. “I..Im sorry…” he leaned toward me and whispered with a warning tone “Just wait…if you hadn’t been alone now…I make you pay…dare send me to jail” then he looked at me again. I didn’t answer, and he laid a hand on my waist “You know what I can do to you….” Then he let his hand go to my “I can make you feel good, or…it will be for me…” He squeezed my and I closed my eyes in fear..but then he released me “remember that”

Then I heard his footsteps go away…he had walked away…I just knew it…then I opened my eyes and he was gone…my heart felt like it would explode…I hurried inside, closed the door and ran to my room without caring about the glass. I locked the door before going right under my blanket…

How did he find my house?...I started to shiver…now Im not safe anywhere…why…why cant people just leave me alone…Will I have both him and Leeteuk after me??…I cant tell Hankyung or Yesung that he was here…Wookyung will…I felt tears start to come out. And a knock were heard on the door. “Eunhyuk?? Eunhyuk, dear, are you ok?? Who was it?” it was my moms voice, she was worried. I didn’t answer, and they knocked more, and now it was my dad “Son, open the door”…I couldn’t…I hugged myself and my tears fell silently…

Heechuls Pov:

Wookyung came to me, smirked “Thank you for telling me where Eunhyuk lived, how can I repay” I smiled “Oh no need, I have what I need.” He nod “wellm thanks buddy” then he walked away…when he had walked long away I looked toward Eunhyuks house “Im sorry Eunhyuk, but I promise it will get better and neither him or Leeteuk will touch you anymore..not now and not when Im done…

I looked down at my hand where I held my videocamera, and also the little recorder I had hidden in my jacket…I will even get rid of Wookyung without Hankyung asking for it…maybe he will like that bonus…unless he and the others kill me first for the method I used…that’s why I never told them my plan…or what I have done these two days…

-------------------------------

Well...I know I dont write as long as before, and Im sorry ofr that too...I promise to try make the next chapter longer...since now I have an idea, and not too stuck...

but to all of you out there who celebrate christmas! MEERY CHRISTMAS!!!! :D