Chapter twenty-two

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Kyuhyun’s Pov

I sat by the bar disk and drank a bit, suddenly Heechul that was behind it said “Wow…what a y dude” I sighed and didn’t even care to look. “I’m not in the mood” and drank a bit more…I had more than enough in my thought…”I’m going somewhere else…” Heechul suddenly said, and I didn’t understand why…was everyone gonna leave me alone right now? I was about to drink when someone poked my shoulder and I turned around while drinking from the glass. “Hi Kyu” a familiar voice said, and then I saw how he looked and suddenly found it hard to swallow, so I started to choke, and had a hard time not to drown. “Omg, are you okei?” Ryeowook asked. And I nod and breathed a bit heavily when I finally was able to swallow…”You came?...and…wow….” I had not so many words….So I ended up staring….wow…

Ryeowook chuckled a bit, and I saw he was shy. And I smiled “You look…amazing” Ryeowook smiled “Ehe…Thanks” I couldn’t help that I didn’t find any words…I was busy staring…almost drooling. “You haven’t drunk too much?” Ryeowook asked, and I shook my head “Just a little bit”. I stood up “Iæm sorry that my head is out…this image is not usually you” He smiled “I…I wanted to try something new…” I nod and chuckled “I understand, but you look…wow”

“Thanks again…emm…wanna…hang out with me now? Here?” he asked shy, and I saw some people get disappointed behind him since he asked me. “Sure” I smiled, and felt my whole mood lift. “Emm…” he didn’t seem to know what to say….but in the end we found our friendly talk again about everything and nothing…and it kept on a little while….but in my head….I can only think how good he looks…he was usually cute…and I loved that….but today….he was….y….and what shocked me even more was that he drank a bit…he, who seemed so innocent…He drank even if he’s underage…

“yah, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook?” Heechul said, or shouted to us. “Would you mind joing me and Leeteuk to get more drinks? We buy, but you help to carry to the car??” I looked at Ryeowook “Ok with you?” and he nod. So we sat us in the back of Leeteuks car, while they two sat in the front. “Soo…Wook, who dressed you so y?” Leeteuk asked while driving. Ryeowook started to blush and Heechul continued “Eunhyuk of course”

“I knew that, he even caught my eyes” Leeteuk said and I saw Ryeowook blush a lot, and I wanted to hit the others, and the alcohol didn’t help to hold it in. But I sat still. I knew that the only one here who spoke without alcohol was Leeteuk, he wasn’t allowed before after we had bought this. “Wook? When we come back to the club…would you mind…take care of a little problem” Heechul said and looked back at Ryeowook. “Shut up and forget it!” I shouted to him. “Aish…can’t you shared little brat?” I shook my head “He may not be mine…but I forbid you from touching him…he’s gonna be mine!” the alcohol took over my voice.

“Shut up both of you, my make my head hurt” Leeteuk complained. Heechul chuckled and looked forward “You’re just angry because Eunhyuk is out with Yesung and him in the bathroom.”

Leeteuk bit his lips, and parked his car. “We’re going to buy different alcohol and wine…wait here” so he and Heechul went in, and Ryeowook and I stood outside the car and opened the car trunk. Ryeowook sat down there. “Emm…Kyu? Did you…mean that?” I looked confused at him “What?”

“That…I’m yours?” Ryeowook smiled. “Aish…your alcohol talk like mine did...” I answered, and he stared to pout “Soo…You don’t like me? Then…I can have fun with Heechul today, you can go” He chuckled “No…no…” I walked to where he sat, leaned a bit down, a few centimetres from him, and had one hand on each of his thigh. “I still forbid him” Ryeowook smirked “Why? We both just talk with alcohol”

“Haven’t you heard that people who have drunk are more honest?” I smirked back. “So that means…you’re jealous…and you like me…” I bit my lips, where did his confident come from…he’s not shy at all…”Soo…what if I am jealous, and don’t want Heechul to force himself on you in a public bathroom” I asked. Suddenly he pressed his lips against mine. Kissed me, and I was still shocked when he broke the kiss. “If you are…then…you should know…I like you too”

We locked our lips together again; Ryeowook took his hands around my neck and deepen it. I explored his whole mouth with my tongue, and suddenly I bended forward, so he laid down with me standing over him. He locked his legs around me too, and I moved my lips to his neck while sneaking a hand under his shirt. “aah” He moaned lightly and bucked his hips a bit. Omg, what alcohol can do…or is it the alcohol….anyway…I’m just enjoying this moment.

“YAH! Serisously…making out in the trunk of my car…” a voice said and I quickly backed away, and Ryeowook sat up. “Hi…Leeteuk” I smiled. “Go and help Heechul” he said and we both quickly went to Heechul and took started to carry bags to the car. And Ryeowook and I just smiled at each other. And when we drove back…while Leeteuk and Heechul talked…We kind of maked out in the backsite….

-----

A little Kyuwook ^^ and the club part is still not over...

Now Leeteuk can start to drink....will he be more confident to try himself on Eunhyuk while Yesung is there? 
And will something special happen between Kyuhyun and Ryeowook??