Chapter seventheen

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

I didn’t go to Ryeowook right after I was allowed. I waited…next school day went as usual…except Hankyung and Donghae seemed to be uncomfortable with each other…”Emm Ryeowook? Can I spek with you after school?” I asked him when we were alone. He nod “Sure, what is it about?” I thought a bit…”Eunhyuk…about him and Hankyung….and Donghae…he wanted you to tell me…”

“Oh…too scared to do it himself…ok…how do I know for sure that he really wanted you to know…” he said. “He said so, just ask him…he…he kissed me…and said that he wanted me to know…so I wouldn’t think bad of him…” Ryeowooks eyes went wide “You…you guys…Kissed?” I nod. “Wow…Nice! Keep up the good work” I chuckled “Thanks…but will you tell me? Even ask him first…”

“Okay, okay, we go to my room after school” he said and I nod “Thanks”

-

Ryeowook and I sat down on the couch. “What do you know?” he asked…”Well…I have heard… Hankyung and Eunhyuk were a couple…but Eunhyuk cheated by having an one night stand with Donghae…” Ryeowook chuckled “Wrong of course…but that is what Hankyung thinks too…because Eunhyuk is a coward and stupid…if he told Hankyung the truth…I don’t think they would have broken up…at that point, I guess they would have done it later…a bit nicer…”

“Ok…can you tell, please?” Ryeowook nod “Emm…Hankyung had a best friend here before Kangin…that he did everything with, I don’t remember his name…but Hankyung and him, did everything together…and were like brothers…then Eunhyuk moved to town and started at school…both of them fell for him, but Hankyung got Eunhyuk’s heart…and by that Hankyung had lesser time to his friend, and his friend were jealous…”

I nod to say that I listened and he continued “Hankyung and Eunhyuk had a good relationship…until one day…Eunhyuk came to my room with Donghae, he’s body was in pain…and he cried his heart out, and he shivered, were scared…it felt like an forever to calm him down to ask what happened…and when he spoke…I had to really consentrate to listen…….” Ryeowook took a little break and swallowed “He told me…that Hankyungs best friend…had tricked him to his room, telling he knew something that would make Hankyung happy…and Eunhyuk followed him…and got pushed down on the bed, get undress and told to keep quiet…”

“Wh…what? No? you’re kidding right…he got…?” I asked and thinking this wasn’t happening.. .But Ryeowook nod “Yes…he got …and threatened… that if he told this to anyone, especially Hankyung…he would regret, and both him and Hankyung would pay…so he couldn’t tell Hankyung, he wouldn’t , he refused…he had a hard time walking from the friends room to mine…since he hadn’t been nicely treated…and Donghae had seen him limp and crying…Donghae have never been a player or rude, so he quickly went to him and asked what it was, but Eunhyuk just said he wanted to talk to me, and then DOnghae had carried Eunhyuk to my room and he heard everything Eunhyuk said.”

I was shocked, but asked “And…Wouldn’ t Hankyung noticed the limping and pain…and question it, and if Eunhyuk refused to answer…” I got cut off by Ryeowook taking his hand up and nod “He knew that…I tried to make him talk to Hankyung, that Hankyung would understand…but Eunhyuk refused to the fullest…idiot, he only made it worse for both of them…and it was there Donghae got involved…Eunhyuk asked and kind of begged Donghae…to lie with him and tell Hankyung that Eunhyuk had slept with him……don’t ask where the logic is…I still tried to stop him, but he refused to listen…and Donghae said yes to my surprise…and when that came out…It was the end of Hankyung and Eunhyuk…”

I nod “I see……but who is the friend, does he still live here?” Ryeowook shook his head “No, he don’t” “And when did Eunhyuk’s reputation start?” I asked and he sighed “Just after this…people heard about it…and Eunhyuk and Donghae weren’t a couple…Eunhyuk started to flirt and sleep around with those who flirted with him…”

I sighed and kept quiet a bit before I said “I’m gonna visit Eunhyuk…thanks a lot” He nod “Just please…bring the old Eunhyuk back…the one who doesn’t around and ruin his own life”

-

Eunhyuk opened the door after I had knocked on it, but before he could say anything I hugged him and pushed him lightly inside the room again while closing the door with my foot. He seemed shocked but hugged me back. “Stupid fool…” I said to him “What did you think with when you lied to Hankyung?” Now I felt him hug me tighter “I don’t know…I was scared”

“I understand…but Donghae should have said no…you should have spoken the truth” I said strict, and still held him, and he didn’t try to get away. But now he shivered a bit “I…I know I should…” then we stood there a bit, none of us let go. Suddenly he asked “You don’t hate me?” I chuckled and released him “I told you…I don’t hate you, ok? Don’t ask anymore…but…stop what you’re doing now…stop…being with everyone, ok?” now he chuckled “I told you before…I’m working on getting out of that image…I have refused everyone from my class and under me…I just need to get your class out and I’m free”

“So you want me out of school?” I joked. “No, not you…the others…the erts…” I took a chance “What about…Hankyung and Leeteuk?”  It looked like he understood “I don’t like any of them that way…I don’t care where Hankyung is, but yes I want that ert Leeteuk out too…”

“Why did you get that reputation and image in the first place?” I asked, and he sighed “I didn’t want it or ask for it…it just happened” he went to his couch and sat down. “Then what happened?” He chuckled “Well...the first people…I actually liked them…they were people I were in love with, but they were only with me until had gotten …so I stopped being so easy, but then people got pushy, and never left me alone……so…in the end…I gave it for almost everyone who wanted…the faster it got over, the faster they left me alone…” he said it so easy that I got annoyed and placed myself beside him and almost commanded “Stand up” and so he did…and I slapped him so he stumbled and fell back on the couch. He looked shocked at me, held a hand over his cheek, and I looked strict at him “Do you have a brain at all…Do you like ruin your own life? Or were you happy living like that? Huh? And what about Leeteuk? He didn’t leave…” he swallowed “I kind of guess you know that I liked him...” I nod “And maybe still?” he shook his head “No…but yes I liked him…and yes…I let him do what he wanted since…I thought that was the closest I got to love again…since I only seemed good enough for …”

I got frustrated because of the tone he spoke in…like this was nothing, normal stuff you do everyday. “Seriously, do you hear yourself?” I yelled. He stood up “Slap me again if you want…” I calmed down “I won’t I shouldn’t have done it in the first place, but…Aish…” I turned my back to him, and suddenly felt his arms around me “It’s ok…I deserved that, and…you really do care about me…Thank you” I smiled for myself, turned me around to face him. And kissed him lightly on the lips “Of course, I like you, and you know that, I’m sorry”

 He smiled and took his arms around my neck and started to kiss me and I of course kissed back. And since we stood much better now, I took my time to explore his whole mouth and pushed him lightly toward the bed where I stood on all four over him as we kissed, only. He broke the kiss “You’re sure you’re not like the others?” he seemed worried about our position, and I smiled “Don’t worry, I’m not gonna do you anything you don’t want” He smiled, and then I had to ask “But isn’t it weird that we’re suddenly not shy to kiss…” He chuckled “I told you that I had wanted to do it a long time, and…now that we’ve already done it, it’s not scary anymore, but we can stop if you want” Now I chuckled before we continued the kiss. He took his arms around my neck to pull me closer, and his legs around my waist.  And we stayed like that a while before we broke the kiss again and I looked down at him “but…promise me from now on…that you will take better care of yourself…and…I think you should tell Hankyung the truth…”

I could hear him swallow “……I guess…but…do I have to do it now?”

-------

So now you know...Do you think Eunhyuk should tell Hankyung the truth?