chapter 38

High school: Friendship, love and confusion

Eunhyuk’s Pov

I felt sad leaving Yesung…but I understood why…stupid Leeteuk….have to ruin it when I have it good too…

“What is it with you?” Dad asked me when I sighed and leaned my head on the carwindow…”Nothing…just…just a little problem in the friend gang…kind of…” wel…the answer is the problem is me…”Oh? So that’s why you wanted to go home?” I shook my head “No…it’s to avoid the one who cause the trouble…my friends and Yesung told me to go home so they could fix it…but its ok, I have missed home”

He sighed “Eunhyuk…you know…if it is something you can tell us…we want to help you too…and…when I heard you have flirted and slept around…Me and your mom is getting worried about you…is something wrong…anything?” I kept quiet and looked out the window.

“We love you Eunhyuk…whatever have happened and whatever happens in the future…we love you, and we want the best for you…Im not angry at Yesung either…it seems like he means a lot to you” I nod slowly “He does”

Now he sighed again because of the short answer “Ok…you don’t wanna talk now…but just know that me and your mom is here for you if you need us….but I can say we both suspected you would end up with Donghae…you two seems so close”

I looked at him “Donghae? No…or…I love him…but I love him as a brother..he’s important to me too…Yesung and Donghae means a lot to me…but Im not in love with Donghae”

“Ok ok, I understand…we like Donghae too…but I bet when we meet Yesung properly …we will like him too.”

Ryeowook’s Pov

“Have you told anyone that we’re a couple?”  I asked Kyuhyun who was lying beside me on my bed. He shook his head “In this mess…no...we can tell later…no need to hurry” then he leaned a bit toward me and pecked my lips. “True...”have I told you I really like lying beside you when you not drunk?” he chuckled “Sorry about before, you know that” and I nod “I know”

“But Kyuhyun…why did you say it was best if it was Hankyung that talked to Heechul?” I asked him.

Yeah…Kyuhyun told me that when they talked about what to do…they will try to get an idea or weakness out of Heechul…make him betray Leeteuk maybe…then Kyuhyun had said the best one to do that would be Hankyung…and no one knows why…

“Hmm…it’s kind of a secret….but…since we’re together now…maybe I can tell you something…” He said and looked at me. “Please do..I. won’t tell anyone”….he thought a bit, then started “Well…Heechul may act cold and mean toward Hankyung, Kangin, and those he don’t like……..but…if he meet Hankyung alone…he may get weak…because…he kind of like him…and that’s why he don’t care that Leeteuk do what he want to Eunhyuk…because he don’t like Eunhyuk…since Eunhyuk and Hankyung have had a relationship……”

I wide my eyes “R…really?...so…that’s why….and Heechul told you that?” Kyuhyun nod “He was drunk…very drunk…so he may not remember telling me…so I have kept it secret…”……this…was a bit shocking…”So…he is acting all cool and cold…but he actually like someone?”…I still couldn’t believe it. Kyuhyun had to chuckle “True…I remember the day he told it very good”

“So…you think Hankyung will be able to find out something we can use?” I asked, and he thought a bit “Well…Im not sure, but thought he would be the best…you never know what Heechul can tell or keep secret…depends on what he earns on it…”

“I see…we’ll se what happen” I said and hugged him “Kyuuuuu” he hugged me back “Im here” then he pulled a bit away and kissed my lips softly, and I kissed him back…slowly…and then we rolled a bit so I was on top of him, still kissing, then he broke it and looked at me “You know…when we get to that point…not that I push you…but when or if we get there…you can be on top, then yourself can decide how much you can take, and I promise not to upward unless you want”….I started to blush madly and then hit his chest lightly “”

He shook his head and smiled “Im just thinking of you, and that I don’t wanna hurt you anymore…it’s been enough of that” I had to smiled and peck his lips “We’ll see…but thank you”

-

Hankyungs Pov

I had called Heechul, and he said I could come to his room to talk…so I did…without Leeteuk knowing of course. I knocked on his door, and he opened “Come in” and so I did without saying anything. “Sit on the couch” he smiled and I did, still not saying anything.  “Want something to drink?” and I shook my head “Just sit down too”

He actually looked a bit nervous, but came and sat down beside me. “Well…if you don’t know…we sent Eunhyuk home while he was expelled…its not safe for him to be here with Leeteuk around…” I didn’t get to say anymore before he had read my mind “And you come here because you want me on your side…to say how you can make Leeteuk quit going after Eunhyuk once and for all?”

I nodded “Good you have some brain in your head” he chuckled “But why should I tell you?...its not my problem, and Leeteuk is my friend?” he looked challenging at me…”If you help us…I can help you with something?” now he chuckled “Anything?”….I thought a bit and then nod “Almost anything”

Now he sat closer to me and took his arm around my shoulders “Since you were straight forward when you came here…Im gonna be now….I haven’t been laid in a long time, and kind of miss it…and I bet you haven’t get laid since Eunhyuk…and that’s an even longer time”

I wided my eyes and looked at him “Excuse me, whats that supposed to mean?” He smirked “Easy Hankyung…pleasure me…and I help you guys with Leeteuk”

Have he gone nuts?